1/25/14

Don't Use Selfies Girls, Instead Use The Sarah Palin Method of Photography (Part 1)

Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7. Part 8, Part 9.
An epic battle has been waged for days between myself and Blogger due to my trying to post this. Apparently lots of pictures are a problem, so Blogger has won. It's free, so I can't complain. Instead it will be posted in several parts over the weekend. The pictures are not where I have placed them, but at least they are in the post. Some of the words aren't where I have put them. Is it blogger, is there something I don't know? I have posted lots of pictures before, so what the heck. There is also some indication that someone is messing with my blog. I would not doubt that one bit.

Is the former half-governor (actually it was much less than half) trying to give people hypocrisy strokes. Is Sarah Palin at all aware of her own behavior in the look at me department? Apparently if the pictures are not of her she can't stand them.

Sarah Palin said this: "I think this world would be better off having more young women holding a fish in a picture than holding their camera in front of a bathroom mirror, taking a selfie."

Then she said this, also too, “Selfies are the most unattractive angle. “ That must be why she uses professional photographers instead of selfies. Is she aware that selfies can be taken at many angles? It sounds as if she has some experience taking selfies since she is discussing what she thinks are difficulties with them. Truth doesn’t matter when you are coming up with your next sound bite designed to get attention and money for brand Palin.

Sarah Palin is an expert when it comes to narcissistic picture taking and really all narcissistic behavior. Perhaps she prefers girls have pictures taken the way she does. You girls are doing it all wrong taking those selfies in your bathroom, you need to grift, lie and threaten your way to wealth so you can afford
proper pictures.


The Palin photography method:

- One of the first steps is to spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery because that‘s what is real to her, you know faking it,  just like in her reality shows.












No comments: