8/8/13

Very Disturbing! Very Sad! Police Corruption. Remember My Meth Story?

"The people in town for the most part can't handle the truth of what's out there, but you, you can't handle the lie." From The Pines by Blake Crouch

What I am discussing here has made me really sad and angry because I feel the reason nothing was done in this case was a cover up because of me, so law enforcement could protect their asses due to saying I was lying about them. It may have gone higher than that to protect other agencies. You know the same reason they have lied and destroyed evidence. They are not there to protect and serve, that is clear. I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL OF IT. Law enforcement harmed at least two people involved in this story and many in the community by their inaction. I am also angry that those in power care so little about young people, those who have to live in bad situations due to being low income and those who need help to fix problems they can't handle alone.
Could the problem with LEOs be this?

Well this is part of the problem, but police corruption is the most likely issue here. Robin and Steve Hume were also not arrested for the crimes they committed against me. The only person arrested was the one who protected their property, contacted law enforcement about the problems, was a target of threats and in danger and was innocent of the the crime. It was all engineered, not by the person discussed in this post, but by the Humes, law enforcement, the corrupt court system, the DOL and the Public Pretenders. I was not believed and the public pretenders snarked and laughed about my concerns.

From the Homer News: Police Arrest Four in Meth, Heroin Bust.

This article includes the meth guy from the horrible lodge I had to live in above Homer. I was just imagining things and according to two public pretenders just "paranoid". Who the hell wouldn't be paranoid living in a dangerous situation like that you drunken assholes. It was however not paranoia due to it all being exactly true. I was there in 2007 and law enforcement has done nothing during all this time. In Homer they wrote about the meth problem in the papers and how crime was going up secondary to it, yet law enforcement when handed the information about who is cooking meth does nothing. This lodge was located next to the Wynn Nature Center and a creek that supplies water to Homer ran through the property. There were pots and pans thrown all over the property which I assumed had been used in the cooking process along with a fire they burned chemical cans in that could leach into the water. The Alaska State Troopers knew this and so did the Homer Police, I told them over and over and over. I will discuss later the retaliation from the Homer Police. I lived in three places where drugs were being sold and two that I know of where meth was being cooked. The police did nothing. I don’t agree with arresting people for using drugs, but cooking meth or selling them is a different story, so is selling them in an apartment building disturbing neighbors with crazy behavior and making the building dangerous, but the landlords love the D-Boys more than tenants that complain about them. It was very strange, like living on another planet. Meth cooking is toxic and fires can be easily started. Nothing happened to anyone as a consequence except I was retaliated against by police for reporting the problems. I have lived in Luna County New Mexico and as an ethical whistleblower had to run for my life from drug dealing cops after two good cops warned me something bad was going to happen. I have to suspect a similar problem in the Homer area along with the same going on with regard to pimping. It is clear they are at least allowing it as I went to the police station in Homer and told them about the Craigslist pimping. I contacted the newspapers in Homer who were not interested in any information I had about the problems with meth labs. Then suddenly after a time they were concerned.


This makes me very, very sad. I tried really hard to get something done about this over six years ago. I contacted state troopers and told the Homer Police about a huge amount of crimes being committed at that lodge. Some were committed against me by the owner with assistance from corrupt people in the justice system, there were also threats of harm including hiring someone to beat me by Steve Hume. I was in a great deal of danger and well, the Alaska State Troopers were just OK with that. My story about the meth cooking at that lodge was public, so law enforcement can’t claim lack of information. The meth guy Jeremy Watson was recently arrested for buying a large amount of Heroin and had a large amount of meth along with some other drugs. I believe at the lodge there were others involved and may have had quite a bit of influence on Jeremy such as Josh the Ninja, Anthony Cooper and Robin Hume. I was horrified and mortified that I had to live in that situation, but I have had to live in many dangerous situations in this state. Alaska should be ashamed that a person on disability has such limited choices in housing, or that anyone who is low income should be abused by landlords or those who rent rooms in the winter to them, but no they seek to make it worse.

From the Peninsula Clarion:
****
By KAYLEE OSOWSKI   

Johnson informed officers that she and Delpriore had gone to Watson’s house to sell him $4,500 worth of heroin. Police obtained a warrant and searched Watson’s house on May 29, where he lived with Moonin and two other people.

Watson allegedly denied buying drugs from Delpriore, and told police he smoked heroin that morning. While searching Watson’s bedroom closet, Sgt. Ryan Browning discovered a loaded .22 long rifle pistol, 1.4 grams of brown heroin, 0.5 grams of cocaine, empty sandwich and dime bags and a digital scale.

Also in Watson’s bedroom, officers found 1.9 grams of marijuana and numerous loose pills including hydrocodone and oxymorphone.

In the living room, officers found 1.3 grams of methamphetamine.

Watson was arrested. Moonin was arrested later that same day. She allegedly told Browning Watson gives her heroin every other day, and he gave her the pills officers found that morning. Moonin allegedly told officers she did not have a prescription for the pills.

****
This is the situation I was living in and there were others who were very dangerous people at that lodge. Can you imagine the terror, especially in a person who has severe PTSD and ME/CFS trying to survive in this situation only to have law enforcement do nothing and your wrongful imprisonment engineered by psychopaths, inept/corrupt AST and corrupt lawyers? I can.

The story goes that a guy who was on parole was in Homer where he was not supposed to be and the Homer Police were asked to arrest him. That would be the Department of Probation who are always Johnny on the spot when it comes to arresting people for things they say or asking them if they have prescription strength Tylenol. It wasn’t that the Homer Police did the investigation, no investigation was needed, they knew and had no intention of doing a thing. They had to arrest Jeremy Watson because he was tied to the arrest of the original parole violator. It would never have happened otherwise. I will discuss why in the future.

This is a message I posted on Workplace Bullying Board years ago:

When I went into the main lodge, I found the kitchen was filthy. I took eight bags of garbage out. Some I had to dig out of the cupboards. There was a whiskey still set up in the kitchen. The pots and pans were so bad I would not cook with them. There were lots of booze bottles and marijuana papers in the kitchen. I had to go buy cleaning supplies and a mop, etc. There was nothing to clean with. I cleaned the kitchen up. I had told the owner I did not want to be around alcoholic drinking and any drugs. He assured me none of that went on there. He said it was a gourmet kitchen. I found sheets and towels in the laundry room that smelled like urine and had weird stains on them. I washed them and put them away wondering what the heck was going on. Remember he said the rent was reduced by half for doing the work. I called the owner to complain that the sauna he said was wonderful was missing a window and had no heater. The hot tub was full of glass and dirt. The place was filthy. There was not a big screen TV and the satellite TV that was included in the rent was not on. The internet that was included in the rent was not on either. He was quite abusive to me on the phone when I complained about it. The two guys living there were stoned on something. I thought they might be growing marijuana in the basement. They each had separately told me it was legal to have a small amount of marijuana in Alaska. I told them it was against federal laws and I did not want it around me. I called the state trooper and told them something was not right there and I was not involved in it. They told me to check the basement for marijuana plants, but I found none. The guys told me they had been having parties with underage girls. I informed them it was not going to be happening while I was there. They started telling me weird stories about the owner which I did not believe.

Celia

Those weird stories about the owner, Robin Hume were true and there was more.
****

These were written not too long after the wrongful arrest:
****
CRAZY STORY PART 4

Thanks for the suggestions, but this is Alaska. There are very few rights here and the little social services are generally dysfunctional. I am at this time in a shelter. I will not be able to leave Alaska for several years due to the legal stuff, probation and having to file lawsuits. They told me the owner stole everyone's food from the refrigerator and he had sold a lot of the stuff out of the lodge just before he left to go to Texas. They claimed he traded prostitutes stays at the lodge for sex. He spends all of the money he made on prostitutes and did not pay the utility bills and sometimes they were shut off. He did all kinds of cons to make money and never worked. He refused to give receipts to keep people from having any proof of his scams. He stole things. He pretended to be a Jehovah's witness to get his family's favor so he could get things from them. He referred to the JW’S as the cult. He had a surgery to thicken and lengthen his penis and delighted in showing it to people(I never saw it thank goodness, but several people told me he whips it out all the time to show it off, gross!). I did not believe them. I now know that was all true and there is a lot more. Shortly after I got there I realized one of them was a sociopath. He told all kinds of wild unbelievable stories about himself. He said he wrote code for Microsoft and sometimes made as much as $10,000. I said, "Yea that is why you are living here." He also thought he was a Ninja. I kid you not. He left after I told him I use to work in a prison in WA state called McNeill Island which prompted me to check his criminal record. The only thing I could find was a conviction for theft of services. He was the one who took my rent when I got there. He was supposed to have the sat TV turned on with it and buy a tank of heating oil and pay for the internet. All he did was buy a little fuel oil. He did put a new lock on my door and told me to always lock it which scared me. He also told me about the women"s shelter which I thought was odd. He began to only come up there about once a week with a friend who also thought he was a Ninja and then he did not come for a month. They both said they belonged to some organization that, "did things" to pedophiles. He apparently did not pay his last months rent due to his anger at being ripped off by the owner. One night the other guy
[Jeremy] had a party with his friends not two hours after he told me he was not going to have anything to do with them anymore. There were underage girls. I asked him why they did not go to their house. He said their parents would not let them. They were all drunk and high and I was trying to get my laundry from the dryer, they nearly knocked me over. At one point they turned off the outside lights. I went to see what they were hiding. They were in another roommate's room stealing his things. I told them to stop and was physically threatened. He also told me he would hit the cop in the head with a bottle if he came. To which I replied sarcastically that I would love to see him try that. I called the state troopers, they would not come. They all ran and left to see if the troopers would come. Then they came back and got three fire extinguishers and sprayed his room down with them, everything. I called the troopers. They would not come because it was not my property. Then they started playing loud music. They came for that. They would not let the trooper in. He said two young girls went to the door and swore and ran. I unlocked the door. The two girls and the 4-year-old were locked in the guy’s bedroom and would not come out. The trooper said he did not have probable cause to go in there. He talked a while with the guy. He comes out and says to me, "Have you seen a meth lab anywhere, that guy is high on meth." I tell him I would not know one if I saw it. I then went on line to investigate and I had seen all the chemicals and hoses in two boxes in one of the basements. They were gone now. Also the smoke detectors were either thrown outside or the batteries were out of them. The pee smell, ammonia smell, skunk smell, and the filth are all indicators of a meth lab. If I had known this sooner I could have found all the evidence. The state troopers should have come up there and investigated and they would have found it. They had a big fire outside where they burned some of the furniture and pulled the planters off the outside of the place and burned those(just before I got there). It had chemical cans in it. There was a lot more evidence also. They never investigated any further. I would go out in my socks in the middle of the night in the snow and sneak down into the basement to try and find more evidence. He would run up and down the basement stairs before he went to work and then do it again when he got home. He was moving something. There are also some secret compartments in this place, and all of them have electrical outlets. I called the office of child protective services and the trooper said that he would also. I was determined the little boy would go somewhere safe before I left. I barricaded myself in my room home alone style. I began frantically searching for a place to live. I am on a fixed income. This place was 6 miles from town he told me it would cost $12 round trip by taxi, but it was $30. He also promised he would leave his van there for me to use. It was not there. People all over Homer were trying to help me to find a place. The problem is it needed to have a low rent and people in Alaska do not like cats.

Celia

****

Trooper Loop left a four year old child in the care of a man high on meth after having called his supervisor and being told they had no probable cause. I would have kicked the fucking door down. There were also two underage girls in this situation. I don’t know if he called the Office of Children’s Services as he promised to do, but I did. It took them five weeks to respond, Jeremy and the child were gone. I told them where I believed he went. Later I saw him working at a store, he looked healthier, so I had hope that he had gotten away from drugs and was doing well. Jeremy loved his son who it seems he no longer has with him. He was not able due to his being a sick addict to take care of the child safely. I don’t know how long the child stayed with him. I do know AST, Homer Police and OCS all knew about the problems. Jeremy told the public defender agency when they finally did an investigation the truth about Robin Hume and said he did not believe I did the crime Steve Hume falsely accused me of, there is a reason for that. I thanked him for telling the truth. I believe society failed Jeremy when he was young and if there had been some kind of intervention years ago when I reported the problems he may have had a chance to avoid getting in so much trouble (allegedly). Others would have had the chance to avoid being exposed to dangerous drugs as well, including the young people in Homer who have poor examples to begin with considering the level of alcohol intoxication there. When $8.3 million gets cut from mental health services it is clear those in power in Alaska prefer death or prison to giving those with addiction problems some help. The fact that helping people stay out of prison costs less than putting them in prison makes no difference to them.

I thought a long time about writing this post due to not wanting to interfere with due process, but there isn't any in Alaska as I have discovered first hand. I believe it is important for the people to know the corruption of the police and other agencies in their town and state, so I had to write this post even though I did not want to and was in fact in tears the whole time. Alaska you are so backwards, so callous, so hateful, so cruel and when it comes to addiction so ignorant. Despite Jeremy Watson making my life a living hell at the lodge I could see he had the potential to be a good person, it was the drugs and he had been a street kid in Portland Oregon I believe. He always worked and many people said he was a nice kid before he went to live at that lodge. Please give Jeremy Watson the same kind of sentencing Diane Palin got, an SIS and rehab ahead of others who have been waiting for treatment a long time.




8 comments:

hedgewytch said...

EPA, CIA, ATF, IRS

These are the people you need to be talking to. Not the AK offices though. Go to regional.

hedgewytch said...

EPA, CIA, ATF, IRS

These are the people you need to be talking to. Not the AK offices though. Go to regional.

Anonymous said...

The Feds, FBI, or someone. Needs to go to Alaska and clean house. Crime is bad everywhere. However, Alaska seemed to have been neglected. No one seems to be paying attention, accept with a pay-check. Why isn't Todd, in jail?

Celia Harrison said...

hedgewytch, Yes even the federal offices in Alaska are corrupt. But I am sure lies will be told if anyone investigates.

Celia Harrison said...

Anonymous 12:34, I found the same problems when I lived in New Mexico, the FBI was not interested in drug dealing cops, neither was the DA,senators or the governor. Then later they used the situation to make a big story so it looked like they were doing their jobs. It had gone on for probably decades, I had known about it since 2001.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Homer Resident and very frustrated w/ local police. I was arrested for defending myself jailed for a month then w/ Public LOL defenders not help found guilty of assault-3, waiting on appeal I've just learned my 20 something atty PD office read the transcript wrong, cant read a map and I'm sure is selling me down the river because I'm not a druggy. Oh help us please.
I called F.B.I. told them where I live they almost fell off their chair," you live where'? will you come talk to us?
so I did,... yep you guessed it they get the story, we get the shaft!! its officer Kuhns, ( Not Koon) and Smith thats what the F.B.I. said to me they are in charge of drugs here and violating peoples civil rights, 3- yr's ago, HAVE THEY ARRESTED ANYONE Nope. Oh god Help the honest ones in Homer Please.

Anonymous said...

The lawmen know me quite well and fear me and the judge bitch fears me too. Lucky me, I git to see the corupt bitch. Dont yall know she got away with a DUI. Hhhhmmmmm, I wonder how she did that ?

Anonymous said...

Ive never givin the lawmen any reason to fear me and the judge bitch too. I do know why tho. Besides my size and the fact I look mean and intimidating, I ALWAYS look at them square in the eyes and show now emotion and im VERY still. :)