5/1/19

Chalking Tires Declared a Violation of the 4th Amendment, Unconstituional by 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, Thank you Circuit Judges KEITH, KETHLEDGE, and DONALD. A Special Thanks to ALISON TAYLOR For Her Efforts and Courage.

The case Alison Taylor brought to the Sixth Circuit will help me with my case. Thank you so much. As you will see in the video below one of the cops thinks going to court is a good idea, so let's get it on. 

I have been gangstalked in Boise Idaho for years by the powers that be, their militarized police, other employees and entities of Boise, members of Infragard, non-profits and their Army of Weaponized Morons paid or given something in exchanged to harass and terrorize me. With these operations they spread lies about the target so people not even in their nest of vipers will also bully the target. There are of course others they do this to.

They forced me out of an apartment which was like living in hell for a year. I have lived in my vehicle since October 1st 2018. I slept in that car all winter while being harassed, menaced in the cold with health issues. It is April 1st now and was very cold last night, but pretty soon it will be hotter than hell here in Boise.

After allowing others to park for weeks at a time on a street that allows for parking continuously for 72 hours, then the vehicle must be moved, they came after me, a person who parks there at night and generally leaves every day. I leave early weekdays due to the parking needed by a clinic there.

Here is the video and then the blog post about the second incident. Before they began this type of harassment I had a conversation with that very cop about parking on that very street. Then he lied of course.





This is me cleaning the chalk off my tire, vinegar and water works great.



 

Update: Boise Police Department Harassment of Woman Living in Minivan, The Lies, Gaslighting and BS Were A-flowing

 

The day after the second incident of chalking my tire I parked in a lot in the park system across from the Downtown Library. Just as I turned off the engine this same cop rides right behind my car on his jackbooted bicycle, then goes over to the rose garden and begins texting on his cell phone. That day at the library almost immediately a gangstalker showed up. This guy claims to be a target of gangstalking and had contacted me on messenger. When people contact me saying they are targets I never fully believe them because fake targets show up for various reasons. In the library I got my stuff ready to do some work and he showed up, wanted me to walk over to Jacksons with him, nope, then began to describe how he had stalked me but could not find me by looking at my videos. He was talking loudly like gangstalkers do, went on about problems with people renting rooms from him and described the sex sounds of his room mates with quite a bit of details, also loudly. No library staff, no security guards. I was just trying to be supportive at first not knowing is this guy really a target or not. Of course this was a set up to try and get me thrown out of the library, they wanted to provoke an argument, a loud reaction from me. It was very strange. One guy sitting in the corner got pissed off. I was freaked out. I believe considering the years of experiences with this that cop contacted him in the rose garden to show up as I arrived. This is part of community policing and it is connected to the fusion centers and much more.

I sent an email to Mayor Bieter, the Boise Police Department and the City Council telling them to stop putting their graffiti on my tire. There was no response other than my tires being chalked again. I knew it was a violation of my Constitutional rights, but also that Boise does constantly violate the rights of many who are not in the oligarchic class here. The homeless are especially treated horribly by the city. In the case of targets they intentionally create our homelessness so they can easily psychologically torture us and ensure we live in conditions that harm our health, while easily having access to us.













A man who parks in the area I do at night for two nights harassed me. I was sick and needed to rest both days, due to the stress from the City of Boise and their Army of Weaponized Morons the ME/cfs is flared up. I was in a lot of pain, having the usual flu type symptoms from it along with being very fatigued, this has continued since then with the pain recently being worse. Making me sick and causing suffering is probably what their goal was. I got the end of his abusive rant and laughed because he was dumb enough to call me a bitch after my phone camera was turned on. He sprayed spit while he was ranting all over my window. I had men going by my vehicle at night yelling, "She's a bitch" for several nights in a row a while back. They act like little bitches, then when I don't put up with it call me a bitch. That's what I call "Boise Nice." LMAO. 





This happened right at midnight, four days after the Sixth Circuit Opinion was issued. Around the 28th as I went to my storage unit a cop was parked by the side of the road and as I was driving towards him he pulled out in front of me, this is an enter/exit tactic often used for harassment by police. They also parked in a parking lot across from where I park at night several times, including last night.


From last evening, April 30th 2019. He showed up right after the post below was added to FB. Then left right as I posted this video.




Day before yesterday when this NYT article popped up I began to laugh.  That article explained the increase in organized harassment recently, especially the harassment about parking.

Lose the Chalk, Officer: Court Finds Marking Tires of Parked Cars Unconstitutional





Before I even knew about the 6th circuit opinion and this case many phone calls to people in positions of power in Boise were made about the harassment and especially parking harassment So far only one person has returned my phone calls, Mr. T. Johnson in charge of the parking enforcement. I contacted him after harassment from a Zoo employee. There had been other harassment before that in the form of directed conversation from construction workers as I walked by. The director of the Zoo, Mr. Peacock, apparently that really is his name and the director of the library system, Mr. Boose did not return my phone calls. Mr. Boose  and one of his managers had me thrown out of the library, me, the biggest nerd in Boise for complaining about the behavioral issues, especially the targeting directed at me and the lack of employee intervention including the security guards. Yesterday I made several phone calls attempting to find out what Boise intends to do now that tire chalking for parking enforcement has been ruled unconstitutional by the sixth circuit and could not get through to anyone who could answer that question.

Throwing me out of the library is likely related to this, but could also be about Shawn Christy's federal case. They kept waiting until they could say something that would piss me off enough (provoke me) so they could twist my verbal response, "You just gaslighted me and you are going to pay for that." By history anyone knows that means I would write about it. It took them 2.5 hours to respond and call the police clearly demonstrating they did not believe I was a threat and they had to have a little meeting to decide if they could misconstrue what I said enough to use it. I was told they were trespassing me, haven't seen a bit of paperwork from a court yet. The guy the cop sent the day after chalking my tires for the second time was an attempted set up which did not work out for them. I know why they did that, trying to disrupt my writing and video making along with other things. The evil here in Boise is so transparent.



No comments: