1/19/19

Walking Around a Building, Really the Whole Block Several Times a Night Gangstalking Street Theater

This video is crap but documents parts of a three day harassment campaign done by a man who has stalked me in the past. He drives a white minivan and for weeks stalked me by himself appearing where I went. He would pretend he knew me. During all of this many men would walk up to me, call me someone else's name and put their hands on me. Then there was the guy who kept telling me about a woman named Zo over and over. I finally told staff at the library if one more drunk came up to me, called me someone else's name and put their hands on me I would be forced to defend myself. There has been a lot of other crazy things that have gone on at the library for years.

I am homeless after being gangstalked out of an apartment in Boise Idaho, living in a vehicle. That was the Civic Plaza Apts. HUD subsidized and completely un-monitored by HUD, the Idaho Housing Finance people and Steadfast Management which is worse than most due to both owning and managing the place, then on top of that the place is next door to a hospital which allowed all kinds of criminals to park in their little trailer park and the multiple so called security guard companies on the property which many know are often involved in gangstalking.

I park close to a building where people can hear if I honk my horn etc.until very late if there is danger. There have been gunshots around there and dicey people roam at night.

First night he walked around the building next to where I park a few times. I was like, whatever crazy man, then put covers over my windows and got ready for the night.

Second night a guy came barrel assing up behind my vehicle and slid in close. I then went around the block and parked behind him documenting his license plate. I accidentally got a video of the stalker from the night before walking around the building again and mentioned a man was doing that on a video.

Third night he went around the building several times, I just got video of a couple times due to the battery crapping out on the camera. As I drove in his white minivan was sitting with the hood up. He walked around the building with the hood of his car up. I did not notice the car the previous two nights, but it could have been around the area. When he was stalking me before he would sometimes show up without his car. After the third night that minivan was parked at Cooper Court by the homeless shelter.

These strange things happen around me all the time. Often they are done very quickly or in the dark or in a situation where others can't see or hear. That makes getting the camera on in time or seeing what they are doing with the camera difficult. They also do this street theater in places where they don't allow cameras.

This isn't a great video, but shows another strange type of street theater used against targeted individuals.




This was the last night he did this. Some time in the future I expect he will be paid to do some other kind of harassment. Since the data from the videos was not exact my decision likely would have been to not used it except for one thing, this man has stalked me before, then here he is again.

No comments: