1/17/19

SNOW SHOE GANGSTALKING LARP

I parked my car along a road in the park system in Boise Idaho. Often I am drinking coffee, on an electronic device, etc. Frequently the Army of Weaponized Morons shows up to do strange things. This is street theater one of the tactics used for organized harassment, gangstalking, Zersetzen (STASI OP), American Operation Phoenix, Cointelpro, D & D (disrupt and discredit) and many other names. I often call this sort of thing a gangstalking LARP. I can't even begin to understand the mentality one would have to have in order to participate in harassing a stranger like this.

For many years I thought the things that happened to cause me problems were random or done by particular evil people having no idea this was organized on a massive scale. Most of us are like this unless we know where is is coming from. We don't think we are important enough for so much money, time and effort to be devoted to destroying us, but eventually it become obvious. There are so many this is happening to now that the type of people they target has been filtered out, intelligent, empowered, 68% female, high morals, activists, real journalists, whistleblowers, would be leaders, good people who are valuable to society, you know, the  opposite of the perpetrators.

In Alaska this kind of crazy street theater was not done, but other forms of evil were used. Boise is particularly insane with hordes of people with sociopathic characteristics and smug self serving immature people who will do anything to get something they want. This is not a random act of crazy, it is organized harassment which goes on continually around me. They were not practicing using snow shoes, I lived in Alaska 12 years, there is no learning curve, nothing to know, put the damn things on and walk. The hardest part is putting them on the first time. I used snow shoes that were made of wood in Alaska, the really old kind with leather straps, first time just put them on and took off. Using snow shoes on grass doesn't damage them but asphalt or cement is a different story. Going out in a group with manyof them wearing snow shoes, but some wearing normal shoes is an indication of something other than practicing snow shoes.What was that last guy supposed to be?  Often during one of their street theater operations I see what I call an observer sitting in a car, hiding in the stacks at the library, but they are probably more accurately called handlers.

As I was getting ready to leave the park this happened. I had my car on and the heater was blowing, I was laughing and swearing and making comments in the background but the blowers are annoying on the video so I removed the sound. I started the original video by saying I thought those people might have snow shoes on, lets wait and see.





Right after this happened which was on December 22nd, the videos almost never have the right date or time as it's a pain to constantly keep resetting them so I put the dates in the titles, I put it on FB. People said the video immediately made them think of the Walking Dead or Night of the Living Dead. For quite a while after arriving in Boise I would say there were a lot of zombies, but more often that there were lots of pod people here. I did not mean they really were just that they acted like them. They surround targets with gangstalkers who are taken from a pool of people who have sociopathic characteristics and are not too bright, America's brownshirts. They get something for taking actions to harm other people. This is just one incident the video worked for, more of them are not documented, but quite a few are. While this is funny there are other menacing, threatening operations and other things done to harm me daily, constantly and out in the open.






No comments: