1/14/19

Part One, Coming to Understand I was Being Gangstalked Took Years, Many sources of Information Helped, My Files Stolen at the Interfaith Sanctuary in Boise Idaho Were Proof of the Organized Harassment Program Operated in Soldotna Alaska

In 2015 I had been gangstalked out of USDA RD housing in Soldotna Alaska by a shady character and his family, retired cop Greg Russell and the Russell crime family. Greg Russell works for the DPS teaching people how not to do the evil things he does and as their exonerator of bad cops.

I left Soldotna the First of March to be homeless in Anchorage after years of being harassed and tortured on a USDA RD subsidized property called Laurawood Arms. Then I was followed and harassed in Anchorage, leaving Alaska in September for Washington State. I had been lied to by a homeless shelter in WA and then came to Boise Idaho where I have a relative. That was a big mistake as the gangstalking is off the scales here and there is a huge Army of Weaponized Morons, losers who have nothing to do so willingly take money and other things to harm others. The management company and non-profit that owned Laurawood Arms, the apartments where I was gangstalked in Soldotna were also involved.

I did not understand what organized harassment aka gangstalking was at that time while still doing activism about the workplace bullying which gave me PTSD and destroyed my career, most certainly in my case the workplace bullying was secondary to an organized harassment program when one looks at the involvement of malfeasant officers of the court, corrupt police, corrupt agencies, wrongful imprisonment and all the other standard tactics they use to try and cause the destruction of a target. My goal then was to try to get government agencies to stop them and do their jobs, they don't when a target on a faux Fusion Center list has displeased some psychopath who has some power.

The only option was to become homeless in Anchorage Alaska staying at a horrible homeless shelter called Brother Francis. Then to add to the misery the guy in charge in the evenings hated women, treated us horribly and was specifically targeting me. The higher ups at Catholic Social Services allowed this, it was essentially torture, both physical and psychological and he even contacted the staff in an emergency room to slander me with lies. The abuse was so horrible it caused me to leave the director of Catholic Social Services messages sobbing about the abuse and for weeks and weeks she did not respond. Can anyone ever do their job? No is what I have figured out. In the case of the Catholics it appears they have saved up all their empathy for their pedophile priests, the victims not so much.


Back then I knew nothing about organized stalking/harassment and would have never believed the government would allow such a thing let alone participate in it, pay government contractors to do it and cover it up. They do, there is no doubt at this point. When capitalism dies the elites strip all the assets. The black budgets are used to allow former CIA, FBI, cops and military to form government contracting businesses to suck up as much money as they can from the budget of the United States. They know where that so called missing money from the DOD is. They also have their black budgets buried inside other agencies to facilitate robbing the people of the United States. No help for the homeless, those who need affordable housing, no help for going to college, education has been ruined, no fixing our infrastructure, nope the psychopaths who have ruined our government are stealing the funds needed for those things while trying to make the poor look like bad people. Fuck all of these scumbags.

In the mornings I would leave that shelter with a regular size suitcase on wheels and a heavy backpack to go spend time in a coffee shop before getting on a bus to head for the library.

There was much interest in my suitcase over along period of time which I ignored for years as it made no sense. That is why it took me so long to take the pieces of the story and put them together.

Years in an organized harassment program facilitated learning a lot about the crimes perpetrated from the federal government to local community level by sociopaths who have government contractor businesses. It is a new type of human trafficking that has been allowed to take off on a massive scale. Law enforcement covers the crimes up for the government and contractors, some cops work for them and the operations are compartmentalized so most don't even know about it. The federal government pays for this and it costs somewhere around $1 million per person per year to fund it. These are crimes against humanity, violations of many laws in this country. It is nationwide, worldwide.

Many are involved including cell phone carriers who supply live time location data which second and third party corporations sell to help the stalkers find us so we can be terrorized, harassed, sabotaged, have our health harmed, have them find us to shoot directed energy weapons into our bodies, many end up dead, die young or commit suicide. Our government, state, city, federal support them using government agencies and supplying the contractors with lots of money. No money for affordable housing unless it is a Housing First project that saves them money, here in Boise they like to give the subsidies for affordable housing to people building upscale apartments which is just another way for the oligarchy to steal from the people.  Little money for food stamps, no money to help young people go to college, but plenty to run a holocaust on millions of people. That is what our country and many others have become.

It took me many, many years to understand what is going on. Thanks to those who have written about it and their own experiences, the whistleblowers from the CIA, NSA, FBI, HLS, military intelligence and others who have come forward to help us understand and learn to protect ourselves. Most people will never understand how much courage it takes for them to speak up knowing they will be targeted and perhaps killed, incarcerated or declared insane. Those who come forward end up being targeted and it often includes their families. People commit suicide in the early confusion stage of being gangstalked in high numbers, educating the public so they understand what is happening to them helps prevent some of it.

This next screen shot is probably from 2015, maybe 2016. It was not HLS that was following me around. I believe it was the Alaska USMS deputies who were working for some government contractor or sent by Governor Walker's office through the Department of Law or the DOJ which they are under. The FBI and USMS are under the DOJ, but have different missions.

It was another administration, Sean Parnell's that removed emails from the Sarah Palin email dumps and hacked the reciprocal emails from the accounts of many that were screwed over by Sarah Palin (Parnell was her chief of staff). Since we can't get information and FOIA requests are ignored or inappropriately responded to we must make assumptions about what is going on and sometimes they turn out to be wrong. Putting the story together gets more accurate when we understand how the system works


Next is the post I made after someone in a coffee shop first said my name which I ignored and then he spelled my name very loudly. I had no idea who he was or what his connections were, now I believe this was an Alaska Deputy US Marshal named Ryan Thompson, he's kind of a smug ass who thinks his behavior is cute. Nope, he's an asshole. He is what I call the cops who harass a woman by herself here in Boise Idaho, a pussyboy. Deputy US Marshal Ryan Thompson has some connections to Pennsylvania. Interesting, just like the pussyboy here in Boise who told a cop the mayor hates me. The mayor denies knowing that guy. Why are all of these problem people from Pennsylvania?


This next FB post is about three months after the Arctic Conference and I did not have the whole picture put together yet, in fact it is over three years later and I still don't as they will do whatever they can to prevent me from getting information. Right after the guy above spelled my name behind me I went across the street to Mayor Berkowitz's office in Anchorage and asked if they had seen the Secret Service because people were following me around, then was a smart ass and told them if the SS agents are looking for prostitutes I don't have any connections, they'd have to contact Todd Palin. Since the Arctic Conference was going to happen, President Obama, the president of Iceland and others were coming. I assumed the SS was involved in some way with the stalking especially considering how I supported Malia Litman's investigation and FOIA requests of congressional testimony and SS records about one of Todd Palin's prostitutes giving service to the SS agent assigned to the Windigo from Wasilla, his wife.

Clearly several agencies were doing some kind of surveillance on me which makes absolutely no sense, but it does not seem to be centered on the Secret Service. For a year before the Arctic Conference I had strange hits on my blog and for the months before lots of hits which continued through 2016 during the presidential election campaign period, Janet Napolitiano's office at UC California, intelligence agencies, HLS, NGA, NSA, etc., contractors in Virginia, WA DC, Wasilla, Arizona, Florida and lots of NY banking corporations, law firms and PR firms. It was very odd. I contacted Governor Jerry Brown's staff to ask if there was some kind of intelligence agency embedded in the President of UC California's office and what was going on. The surveillance hits ended that day, at least I don't get info about that IP anymore, it may still be going on through a proxy etc. There is no reason for any government intelligence agency to be interested in me.It is true however that many good people have been placed on Fusion Center faux watch lists and secret judicial proceedings are used to have them gangstalked. It is the worst people in the country going after the best of us.


When you are being stalked and harassed it does not take long before you are able to see the signs of someone who is probably involved so you watch them. Now, I recognize even their speech patterns, the Army of Weaponized Morons act as if they all have chips in their heads controlling their behavior, many speak in catch phrases, they have blank expressions on their faces, they behave oddly, all things I notice before they barely get started with their idiotic street theater, directed conversations or other LARPS.




This guy appeared two more times that day, another guy appeared at the laundromat and Ryan Thompson was across the street at the coffee shop. When I went in to get tea he positioned himself behind me to see my laptop screen. Later that night the guy in this photo was at the shelter with his man-purse. I realized that my recognizing him and making sure he knew I did caused him to leave. It is clear to me his objective that night was to go into the storage room to steal my files or my whole suitcase, but was unable to after being outed. This picture was taken surreptitiously, I was afraid these people would assault me as they were trying to provoke me. Provoking me could have given them something they could use to have me arrested allowing them access to the contents of my suitcase.

I assumed during this period of time that they were interested in my suitcase due to the Arctic Conference and security. That makes no sense because if they were interested in mine they would have been interested in everyone's which they were not. They would have checked it at the coffee shop which was close to the hotel where the conference and participants would be. Rather than follow me around they would have told me what they were doing and asked to check it. They would have also been interested in my backpack which they were not. No, they were specifically interested in my suitcase and only my suitcase. Later I had that suitcase disappear after leaving Alaska. In Spokane a group of suits were standing around the luggage compartment of the bus and the Asian dude in their odd little cafe area delayed me, his behavior was so bad towards me two men got really pissed and refused to order from him. The suitcase came back a couple days later, Greyhound was horrible to me after having already caused lots of grief. Then that suitcase was oddly stolen, the whole damn thing from a homeless shelter in Boise Idaho. It was locked in long term storage and the minions were allowed access, someone was probably paid to disappear it. The reason I realized now are the files I had in the bottom of the suitcase. There were documents from several things I was working on. Many of them could be replaced but I lost some of the work already done.

The bulk of the documents were from Laurawood Arms, the USDA RD apartments where I was gangstalked by Greg Russell, his gangstalkers he organized on the property, his family, government agencies and the governor's office which of course lied to me. The corporations had participated, the management company and owner corp. in the harassment and most certainly had knowingly allowed the torture and abuse. There is a connection to the Alaska Department of Corrections, the Governor's office and more. That is why they were following me around, they wanted to see what I had and try to steal my personal property. The people who do these things are criminals, work for the government, moonlight for contractors making lots of money and in this case. I will describe why I believe these people who followed me around were actually Alaska US Deputy Marshals in other parts of this story.

I was not feeling well and wanted to get away from these stalkers and harassers. Feeling the situation was about the Arctic Conference my thinking was just getting away from that area until it was over would take care of the problem. A little guy I called Mr. Zombie showed up. 





They were not checking people in the area, just trying to get my files which had already been seen and probably copied. They spent a great deal of time and energy trying to get to my suitcase.




It was not why they were following me, but probably just cover. With gangstalking they use diversion to make people think someone else did the evil things they do and in this case the Arctic Conference was why the stalking, harassment and attempts to provoke me







The part about Karen Christy may be very true.


Still was trying to understand what they hell they were doing, but could not have understood such massive evil at that point in time.


It was really only in the last year that I was able to put together what was really going on. One of the reasons was some of Shawn Christy's posts on FB. This was before he went on the run. The very large operation of stalking, harassment, chemical/construction campaigns, noise campaigns, enter/exit, strange street theater, directed conversation, use of directed energy weapons, the Boise Police refusing to allow me to file police reports, the harassment at stores and in the park system helped to teach me this was very organized. It was mainly the clues from Shawn Christy and those who have been researching gangstalking and teaching the public about it which put down the main path of discovery.

End of Part 1.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im in Anchorage Alaska and this is happening to me

Celia Harrison said...

Sorry to hear that, Have you found information to help you cope. There is lots out there.