4/1/17

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov's April Fools Joke, But He's Often Hilarious

This was how I felt earlier today.



Then I read this.

Lavrov Wins April Fools' Day With Amazing Russian Foreign Ministry Prank 

This message below was posted as a possible  answering service message at the Russian Foreign Ministry. I have read that Americans will not think this is funny. I think it's very hilarious and the best April Fools Prank of 2017.  The claims that Russia hacked the DNC and manipulated the election are crazy. So, the subject was funny already.

"You have reached the Russian Embassy. Your call is very important to us. To arrange a call from a Russian diplomat to your political opponents, press 1. To use the services of Russian hackers, press 2. To request election interference, press 3 and wait until the next election campaign. Please note that all calls are recorded for quality improvement and training purposes."

This is the guy Sergey Lavrov, Russia's Foreign Minister who probably set up this prank, he's hilarious.



 

Yes there are a lot of pussies even now and pussy grabbers. 

I am a person who has been under surveillance by my own government when I have done nothing wrong and also hacked by them. I know very well who is likely to do the hacking is this country. Hell, they even followed me around during the Arctic Conference in 2015. It's quite true and was very creepy. That was after months of surveillance on my blog including from the office of J. Edgar Napolitano at UC California. I have no idea why, but some suspicions, none of it is a valid reason for these vile actions. Oh, and it was most likely leaking not hacking of the DNC emails.

Thank you for making me laugh because I am a person in the USA on disability with crappy health care because my government gave my illness a joke name and blocked the research for decades. I was homeless for two years and will now soon be homeless again due to the place I am at being incompetent and abusive, but I have really considered myself to still be homeless at that place. I dared to speak up once again in a country that has no Democracy. 

The non-profits in the US associated with the homeless are unregulated and allowed to do as they please to people, you know much like the NGOs that help the Pentagon, the CIA and the Clinton Foundation steal oil from other countries, pillaging, destroying, killing. 

Through a lottery, yes that is their procedure here because so many need housing and there is so little help I have received a Section 8 voucher. President Trump just cut the HUD budget so the situation will get even worse. That voucher is to help pay for housing but there is very little housing that fits their criteria available due to the US destroying the low income housing in the cities so the oligarchy could have the land. Then they stopped building housing for low income people due to the federal government cutting the funds to the states. After working my whole life like so many other Americans who become ill ( I was actually ill while working and had several episodes of crashing and then going back to work, no help at all or even real health care) this is our reward, to be traumatized and put in desperate situations so the oligarchy can take more money to stockpile from the citizens of the USA and other countries. The homeless die off younger, eventually they know they can kill most of us off with exposure to the weather, poor nutrition and inadequate health care. So thank you Russian Embassy for the laughs, they are needed.

 

No comments: