6/21/21

Serial Harassment and Menacing Behavior By Sociopathic in Dangerous Boise Idaho. Boise Police Have Mostly Done Gaslighting For Years. Shoreline Development and City Hall Created The Problems.

These incidents have gone on for years in Boise and I'm not even discussing what went on in Alaska here. They actually began inside the Interfaith Sanctuary, a homeless shelter and included people the shelter staff had used for publicity which I call their propaganda spokesmodels. Those people were allowed to do anything they wanted to others, keep them from sleeping, have sex in the bunk below them, not bathe so others were gagging from the odor, organize and mobbing against them, block them from their shower time, threaten to assault them, tell the staff lies to cause them to lose their bed and on and on. 

They put garbage on and poured coffee on my property bins. The staff said the reason they had the social work students was for more staff, but there was still no supervision, while lying to the public there was supervision in the shelter. They also facilitated some of those I called the minions who were like prison trustees to steal my suitcase and the contents of it while the director at that time lied to the police. I had important papers in it and they swore it was all safe behind a locked door and then let unsupervised bullies and thieves have access. Considering what had already gone on with that suitcase it is very likely someone was enlisted to steal the contents, especially my files. The theft of my suitcase was the first heartbreaking thing Boise did to me and it has continued constantly since fall of 2015. I am not a sociopath so can't imagine doing any of the things done to me to others. Large numbers of people in Boise participate in organized stalking and harassment and mobbing of homeless people. Just last night people were yelling at me by the Anne Frank Memorial and calling me a bitch over and over. Each neighborhood in Boise acts as a unit in the war against the unsheltered. The tactics are slightly different in each BID, Business Improvement Districts and in the parks but overall the bullying, psychological warfare is similar.

The homeless shelters are dangerous on every level, physically, emotionally, infectious diseases, trauma and a lack of having any rights. They lied to me, there was no housing they claimed to be putting people into. How do they put people into housing that does not exist. That lie was just one of many unbelievable cruelties. I won't go over all the problems in the shelters but will say I was a whistleblower and the staff targeted me. I have been targeted, sabotaged, smear campaigned for years in Boise Idaho. They have allowed Shoreline Development to use contractors to go after the homeless in very dangerous way. The city and Shoreline orchestrated a dangerous situation starting right at the beginning of the pandemic in which they decreased parking for those who live in cars. This put people close together and put the druggies and older people who live in cars due to living on Social Security together. Then the police disappeared from the area, they stopped their years long harassment of me. It was like the Night of the Living Dead and Mad Max. Very stressful, dangerous and clearly the city did not give a damn about us. I was given 2 unjust parking tickets while they allowed motorhomes that did not run and trailers to park for weeks at a time in one spot causing all kinds of problems. Gangstalking, menacing, threatening, harassment from the construction that began right as the rest was happening was done intentionally. Landscaping contractors would show up between 10 PM and 12 AM to spray the trees above our cars, one used flood lights. Contractors who were not licensed as landscapers by the city came and intentionally sprayed my car, the property where Shoreline Development is located did mowing and blowing after MN and stayed in the corner close to where homeless were sleeping in vehicles and long time, I have video. I never saw any of those teams the city said came around to assist people, not one time and I was there. 

I believe this man is the one who also punched my car. Officer Vien came that night, it was late, parked a few seconds and drove off, not talking to me or the people in the trailer who were causing problems. They just let these people run wild. About a day later there was a problem with vandalism at the Ann Frank Memorial. I had warned them something bad may have happened in the park the night my car was punched and if it had not it would. I heard a gunshot and screaming. There is not telling what went on and certainly the police would not investigate. I sent the FB post I made about it to the mayor and BPD. I called about Officer Vien who then called and pretended to be his own supervisor. Then I called and asked for another cop and Vien again took the call. These gentrification orgs like Shoreling Development often get money from the state/city taxes which they can use for security. They hire contractors to do organized harassment, someone is most certainly paying for that. There are reports in Oregon that these EDSs are paying for their own police which means they get to tell them what to do. This is likely what is going on here. 

Nothing could be more clear, Shoreling Development and city of Boise are working together to run the homeless out of the Shoreline District. I do not care what the director at the Interfaith Sanctuary said, that their moving has nothing to do with Derrick O"Neil's actions. I remember her also saying they were not welcome here. This project to run the homeless off began many years ago. The community policing organizing to harass people has gone on a long time. It is very dangerous and includes people parking next to me to intentionally slam their car door into my car. Cars have been run at me including by cops. This is just a small number of the things they do. They have been terrorizing me for years. 

On May 15th I was sitting in the car I live in eating vegetables with one hand and playing a game with the other. It was my youngest sister's birthday so I was thinking about her. Then bam something hit my car. I looked out my window to see a male riding away on a bicycle. After getting out a man parked behind me told me, "I got it." By that he meant he had called the police. 

Then the man came riding his bicycle back towards us and I yelled, "Why did you kick my car." I have 4 videos that are not public to protect the witness who has also had horrible things done to him. There are two men who were often parking by me who have left the area so I assume the same things were done to them. 

 likely is being paid by Shoreline Development or he is from the very large drug ring in Boise. Drug cartels also do gangstalking and considering what I know a cartel in the area would not surprise me. 


No comments: