4/4/21

Appeal of Second Unjust Parking Ticket Was Denied By Boise Parking Enforcement, Yes I'm Going to Traffic Court My Evidence is Indisputable.

This is the first post about this ticket which I put all the evidence on due to their website not taking a small file of just a screen shot of a page. I got a message it was received but they claimed to not get it. That happens with everything here including evidence submitted to the Ada County Court. 


UPDATE: Unjust Parking Ticket #2 From the City of Boise Parking Enforcement This Time During a Week of Massive Harassment. I have Huge Evidence It's Unjust.

 

There will be way more on this and other sick, sadistic actions taken to harm me by the city of Boise and it's sadistic predatory oligarchs.The fact that my evidence is indisputable will not stop one of these corrupt judges at the Ada County Courts from ruling against me as the whole of Boise's people in powerful positions are working to harm the homeless community. They destroy housing, add very little affordable housing, work on only certain homeless subsets such as veterans and families while pushing elderly and disabled to the curb. Then they seek to torture people like me for years who were forced to live in vehicles as their only option. Jaw jacking that they care and want to build affordable housing is first of all disingenuous considering what they did beginning last March and their summer of allowing all kinds of problems which BTW continued through the winter in order to create large numbers of complaints to use as evidence of problems. They did this by decreasing parking during a pandemic and allowing criminal behavior to create chaos. I was harmed egregiously. More on all of this. 

 After receiving this denial email I wrote a notice of an appeal as I had to do for unjust parking ticket #1 and went to the court house only to find out there are two systems of rules for tickets. For police tickets one must file an appeal for a court hearing. For parking enforcement tickets there is a traffic court. I had no idea these two systems designed to harass people existed. I wasted energy and time on that. I have ME/cfs and have been made very ill over and over due to their evil bullshit. Shame on these people running this corrupt city. I left the court house and went down to city hall trying to speak to some people which is nearly impossible. It is like a ghost town there. How the hell does one run a city this way? Finally after waiting  a while already pissed off I went upstairs to the third floor where no one was in the outer office of the mayor's office. Later the staff came out of the back.Was she hiding from me? A lawyer for the city came up there to talk to me about the cluster. Later he left me a message about the the process of traffic court for parking enforcement tickets. 


Here is what they sent me. 



 


Their decision is totally based on false information. But, what would I expect in a city run by sadistic capitalism and hegemony. 

I am well aware of the 72 hour parking law and did not violate it. "Officer's photos and notes indicate vehicle was not removed," "indicate"? The notes indicate, whoever wrote this false denial seems to be hesitant to state strongly that the photos and notes clearly demonstrate I was parked there over 72 hours. Why could that be? My evidence clearly does without a doubt provide tangible facts that I was not parked there for over 72 hours but instead was parked for 48 hours or less. This is very much how the city of Boise operates, on lies and bullying.
 

So, I have been given the dates in which to go the the corrupted court house and plead not guilty to the second unjust parking ticket issued to me for the purpose of organized harassment secondary to the orders of the oligarchic cadre trying to run the homeless out of the area where I park. These dates came with the threat that if I lost all court costs would be charged to me. I am completely innocent of your charge of parking too long, it is totally false and anyone with 2 or 3 brain cells would understand that from my last post.  

I have way more on the 72 hour parking regs and attempts to change them to harass the homeless and I am well aware they will deny that because any time their lips are moving....

No comments: