11/15/20

Gangstalking in Boise Idaho, Street Theater, Fake Drug Deal, Fake Argument, Noise Harassment With Car. Called Boise Police Department, No Call Back. November 15th 2020

Due to the street theater today I contacted Boise Police Department as I want them to document all of these incidents and know what is going on to endanger those who live in vehicles. The thing is they don't care what is going on that harms us, they just care about harming us for the businesses in the area. There are some problem people who could be given citations for garbage, piling crap in the street and noise at night, but they chose not to do that and instead give out unjust parking tickets. I was told a police officer would call me and like so many times before that did not happen. I sent emails with the link the to the last video below to the Boise Police, Mayor McLean's office and the city council. The same was done with the video from yesterday last evening. Both of those videos were on YouTube set as private. I wanted a response from those in charge of the city. I do not know why I would expect that as the mayor's office never ever responds, neither does the city council and the Boise Police are very hit and miss, inappropriate, explain they can't do anything about anything. It is after 11 PM, no call from BPD so I made the videos public which puts me in danger but the city of Boise doesn't give a damn about me or other homeless people. That has clearly been demonstrated over a long period of time. The public needs to know the truth. 

Didn't get a police call back just this to my email. I had already called. 

 

 

Not too long ago an inappropriate cop in response to me asking what his name was on the phone said, "police officer," then I asked him to be more specific and he said, "Officer Jones" which is probably an alias. He told me if the people around here don't like me I should go somewhere else. The people in Idaho hate many categories of people, California transplants, liberals etc. The Trump supporters are embedded in everything and sabotage certain people, even medical care. It's hard to believe what goes on here. Governor Inslee in Washington would be even more shocked if he had the whole picture. 

Here are the incidents which I often report and then they treat me like I'm crazy as if they could never happen. I have a shit ton more so just keep pissing me off. Just keep harassing me such as unjust parking tickets. I am now on the appeal of an appeal of an appeal of one. Twice evidence was lost, accidentally on purpose. I expect their next tactic will be to schedule a hearing and not tell me about it so the judge will dismiss the case. I've ridden that pony before. Do I have to actually go to the 9th circuit? 

This is from November 7th 2020 These people have done this before. Note they are right next to my car yelling, compare and contrast that action with the other videos below. 

 

 

This video was made on November 14th 2020, last Saturday, the day before this post. I had a conversation with someone related to this just before this action happened. This is a gangstalking mimic and noise campaign. Phones are accessed in various ways including using services intended for people to monitor their children's phone or employers to monitor phones of employees who have phones owned by a business. They can see the screen and hear what is said by access of the phone. Of course law enforcement and intelligence are able to do the same things.

This has happened a lot, it is harassment and then the guy lies his ass off.  


 

 

Below is what I wrote for the description of today's video below. Part of it was removed due to it being too long, here is the whole thing. 

I live in a minivan in Boise Idaho where the gangstalking is unbelievable and there are no laws against harassment except for minorities. I live in a car due to being gangstalked out of the Civic Plaza Apartments while the Boise Police Department, Idaho Housing Finance, Steadfast Management, HUD etc. did not listen or do their jobs. There was criminal activity, a drug ring, weaponized fire alarms, apts all around me doing noise campaigns, the usual fire truck crap, a motorhome in the St. Luke's parking lot next to the bldg was involved and associated with G4S, the usual constant gangstalking leaks, simulated leaks by the elevators, scratches on the doors and elevators, people using apts to stage gangstalksing, etc. No one did a damn thing so now I have lived in a vehicle for over 2 years being gangstalked while being treated like I am crazy and some of the main perps have been the Boise Police and Fire Dept. which is typical all over the country and the world.
Last night I had a car park in front on me illegally to do noise harassment. After a while when they did not get a reaction they revved the engine and I got out with my cell phone. The video is on YouTube designated private (that will change soon) and emailed to BPD, the mayor and city council.
Today trying to have some normalcy in my life I was tracing patterns from my laptop to make some felt Christmas ornaments when my car began shaking. Since my car has been shaken many times by perps my first thought is gangstalkers. I grew up in earthquake country, it felt more like an earthquake, it was done during the day, cowards harass in the dark and I saw no one. It was an earthquake being reported as a 4.3 about 77 miles away so it is probably around a 3.5 here.
Just a few minutes later some guy comes walking down the street adjacent to the one I'm parked oyelling incoherently wearing a backpack and carrying a white food grade bucket. He turns to walk down this street where I'm parked and I suspect some street theater is coming, so get ready to record him. There are not a lot of people parked, but he stops right next to my car which everyone would know I'm in, lights up a cigarette (cigarette's are used for harassment by people coming to just stand by my car and smoke) after putting the bucket down next to the car, yelling crazy the whole time. Doing this by my car is a frequent happening.
I turned on my cell phone to get video taking the window covering down because often they leave when I do this. He stayed and acted as if he could not see me as if I was invisible the whole time. He continued the street theater even though I was very obvious and he was right by the car. He continued to yell for a while and then walked over to the empty lot and yelled some more. I put one window down a little as none of my cameras capture the sound well with them all up even though I can hear the perps loudly.
I tried turning on my car alarm, sometimes they leave if I do this. Another man appeared at that time on a bicycle and both acted as if they could not hear the alarm. Then the two of them walked back over by my car and the bucket and began loudly talking. The subject of the conversation was a drug deal, "clear" (I assume everclear) and "heroin."
They had a long conversation about this "drug deal" as I sat quite obviously taking video of them in my car. This was street theater. They use particular speech patterns to make the conversations more annoying and give the perp a template for the LARP, I call this one "Who's On First."
Fake drug deals are a very common theme with gangstalking. It went on at the Civic Plaza Apartments along with people pretending to be high or drunk. Don't pretend to be drunk or high to a retired RN who worked psych, ER and critical care she will know you are LARPING dumbshits. Instead here are my thoughts about people who do this, here are two more of Boise Idaho's assholes.
This is the same pattern that has played out several times. The same things were going on over on 18th next to the gay bar cop shop (they are rehab-ing a previous gay bar for a bike police station) where I parked for a while. They used a dumpster for a shake-n-bake meth operation on that site while the city of Boise owned the place. The Boise Police showed up often to harass me themselves, but did nothing about that issue. Keep Boise Kind, LMAO.
Due to the move to Stage 2, but not really stage 2 due to the poor leadership in Idaho and Gov LIttle being a coward, some activity that brings more people to observe and decrease the gangstalking and drug activity will be dying down in this area on a site right here with two small conex boxes and some piled up crap that has allowed for a hangout spot and possible shake-n-bake meth. They may be once again trying to run me off.
It is widely known that drug cartels and drug dealers do gangsgtalking, but so do police/firemen, community policing, city halls, governors who are also in charge of the committees over the fusion centers, corporations, Infragard, gov agencies wanting to disrupt and discredit, contractors and intel agencies.
What did these two perps who are obviously doing street theater get for doing this, money, help with housing, low interest car loans, big screen TVs, stays in a hotel, dropping of threatened legal charges (common payment for gangstalkers).
I never posted the videos about a guy who showed up every Sunday acting like this, I call him Rocky Balboa. Today is Sunday. A guy in a white truck sits every day when I throw my garbage away close by, recent arrival. He leaves at strategic times a gangstalking tactic I call enter/exit. Is he involved?
This video was private, just like the one from last night. I sent it to the mayor, city hall and Boise Police Dept. after I called them. The police never called me so I have now made it public and put it and the one from last night on my blog. This city needs to explain this crap and a hell of a lot more in court.

 

 
 
 
This evening when I walked to the park very close to here to use a garbage can someone put garbage on my car. These people in Boise are out of control and nothing is ever done to protect people from the large subset of sociopaths. 

No comments: