2/22/19

US Marshal Service FOIA


Today February 23rd I found this post published an action I did not do. Whoever published it doxxed my personal information. This is a criminal action. Now that it was published it will stay up. I altered it to hide my personal info. This was done by either the government or the criminals who are involved in the harassment. 

 

Contact information

Name
Celia A Harrison
Mailing address
P O Box ####
Boise, Idaho 83707
United States
Phone number
###-###-####
Company/organization
N/A
Email
########################

Your request

I request any data in any of it's many forms you have on me for surveillance, any gov harassment, disruption, discredit program, any investigation related to myself or any other person. This includes any activities related to myself during the summer of 2015 leading up to and including during the Arctic Conference the end of August 2015. I was followed, harassed with attempts to provoke me during that time period along with surveillance of my blog by gov agencies, gov contractors, Janet Napolitano's office at UC Cal and much more. Upon viewing a reality show with with the AK US Marshal service and viewing photos I recognize many of the Alaska personnel. It isn't just the individuals, but the make up of the whole team. Two in particular I recognize are Rochelle Liedike and Ryan Thompson. Liedike claims she has never been to the library in Anchorage where I believe she was doing some kind of surveillance. Fugitive hunters don't look for people on the run, in hiding at libraries, really? I would like any data in any form you may have related to myself the Shawn Christy case. This is short because I want anything you have about or related to me, Celia A Harrison, SS# ###-##-####, DOB 8/8/55. I went through hell in Alaska was made suicidal from workplace bullying, gangstalking including police harassment , my mail was opened, the usual tactics. I did something that got me charged with crimes related to my suicidality. Later I was wrongfully arrested and imprisoned secondary to retaliation for filing an appeal after massive injustice. I was made homeless several times in AK and it continues in ID. In Anchorage I was harassed by Deputy US Marshals. I had no idea what was going on and left Alaska in September of 2015. Immediately the harassment started within one day. I had a phone conversation with Rochele Liedike after first calling for general information on procedures. She called me. During both phone calls people drove up and parked right next to my car in a nearly empty parking area. It was odd that she called me as most agencies in the US just ignore people and do not return calls, especially if that person is in a harassment program. There is documentation on my end and no doubt on hers. Thank you, Celia Harrison https://frozenjustice.blogspot.com/2019/02/part-2-coming-to-understand-i-was-being.html

Fees

What type of requester are you?
other
Fee waiver
yes
Fee waiver justification
I am on SSDI, living in a car after an organized harassment campaign of massive magnitude ran me out of an apartment.
The amount of money you’re willing to pay in fees, if any
0

Request expedited processing

Expedited processing
no

No comments: