11/20/18

Native Women in Nome Alaska Are Taking Their Power Back and Fighting Cops, the State and the Feds to Stop the High Level of Violence Against Them, Including High Rapes and Often No Arrests

Every time one of these articles about the rapes of Native Women and sometimes others and the lack of justice is published it is hard for me to read, I sob no matter where I am. Never ever in my wildest hopes did I think this problem would be taken care of in any way due to what I observed and experienced, especially after leaving Nome. Now I do have some hope that it will. It seems the people, mostly the Native Women have organized to force this issue and make the government take care of this horrendous problem that destroys lives, causes mental health issues and the secondary symptom of trauma, chemical dependency. The rest of us should use them as an example for many of the problems of our government not fulfilling their obligations to the citizens of this country.


It is very hard to describe what it is like to have never received justice for a horrendous crime against yourself, how it changes one's life. As a person who knows how that feels from a gang rape when I was young with no justice and the false charges in Alaska and the continuing crimes against me from organized harassment I can say it is devastating and causes a lack of trust in government, the courts and law enforcement that can't be healed, especially when the typical gaslighting by police is added. As those of us who had a father who fought in a war and came home with PTSD, then became alcoholic know, whole families are devastated by the trauma suffered by one member. 

 

In one of the articles linked below someone writes the Nome Police Department, NPD have not been dealing with rapes appropriately for the last few years. OH NO WAY! I made phone calls myself in 2004-5 and began sending emails and making phone calls about it around 2006 and then in 2008 began writing about it. It had gone on long before I arrived in Nome, probably for decades. The Nome Police, Governor Palin, Governor Walker, the DOL, DA John Earthman, the Public Defender Agency, Senator Murkowski, Senator Begich, not sure if I contacted Senator Sullivan, the State Ombudsman, the Alaska office of the DOJ, the national DOJ, the FBI, several news outlets, the Department of Public Safety, the Alaska State Troopers, several state Senators, Congressman Don Young, and more, they did nothing, but their usual reactions, hanging up on me, calling me a liar, the big ignore, slandering me in the community, calling me crazy, having people stalk and harass me, not allowing me to file police reports and if I forced the issue making it sound like I am nuts or lying. 

 

They also did not respond to very dangerous situations in the Homer Alaska area including someone threatening to assault me and in Nome the cops harassed the hell out of me. Where I am now, Boise Idaho the police behavior is exactly the same, this is what they do when someone is in a government harassment program to keep them from telling the truth about many things. Not so much democracy, not so much First Amendment, not so much justice, cowards. Cops who harass a woman who is by herself are scum, cowards, bullies, I call the ones in Boise who do that The Pussy Boys. 

 

Over a long period of time, decades it was clearly known there was a huge problem with rapes in Alaska, especially for the Native Women and Girls, very little was done about it including law enforcement and counseling. Idiotic excuses were made about not taking any action to help the victims. Now they are finally claiming they will start testing the stockpiled rape kits. 

 

In some places the police are continuing to not even arrest some of the perpetrators, this demonstrates the attitude of the powers that be about the rapes, which includes the politicians in Alaska, AK law enforcement, the DOL, Department of Law in AK and the Department of Justice of the United States including their dysfunctional FBI. Why in hell has nothing been done before now?! The changes are happening due to the Native Women organizing for changes. This horrendous problem that has altered and destroyed many lives and caused many suicides happened due to the craven and incompetent leadership of Alaska and the United States as a whole. Native women are disappearing in the United States and Canada, it is not a new phenomenon and they have taken little action. 

 

What would lead police to think rapes are not crimes? What would lead the white people I worked with at Norton Sound Regional Hospital to tell me crazy things like the Native culture has initiation into sex by the uncles and then they were angry when I said, No, that is not the cause, what in the hell are you talking about. Why would a cop in Nome say to me, "You just don't understand how we do things around here." What would lead a former police officer, Dave Parker and now member of the judicial council to state the cause of Alaska's high rape statistics as, We’re fighting an uphill battle with attitudes from Hollywood, the entertainment industry, they seem to put out the idea that this kind of thing is somehow acceptable," rather than look at the logical, obvious lack of police, state and court intervention as the cause? That's why I call him Hollywood Dave and considering what goes on with the corrupt courts in Alaska it's easy to see why he is on the Judicial Council. 

 

This issue is one of the reasons I was workplace bullied, gangstalked and my career was destroyed in Nome Alaska. This was done to me in a short time there, but I lasted longer than most and it continues to this day, everywhere I go I am harassed, stalked, sabotaged, my phone calls to government agencies are diverted, I get medical bullying, misdiagnosis, lack of health care and much more. 

 

I had a meltdown in Nome due to not understanding what was going on with the workplace bullying, the gangstalking or the massive drinking and rapes, I was in shock about the police department not arresting the men who raped Native Women and their dumping of intoxicants on me in the two cart ER who sometimes assaulted me. I was also pissed off about a doctor who over prescribed narcotics to a traumatized population. 


Speaking up about those issues took courage and there has been a war waged on me since then, but I am not sure if that was when the organized harassment began because I was harassed by cops in Deming NM after whistleblowing them for being drug dealers and my employer for Medicaid fraud. Around the time I was in Nome the Fusion Centers were getting organized, they traveled around and told the leaders in communities they could use the terrorist lists to torture people they did not like. In a place like Nome there is no Fusion Center, but the state police are used and have intelligence units connected to the Fusion Centers. There is also Infragard, connected to the FBI/DOJ that the hospital could have used to report false information. Staff at the hospital would also have connections to FEMA and HHS along with many other agencies, then there is the Alaska National Guard. 


The corrupt police and DA (then ADA) John Earthman charged me with seven felonies secondary to suicidal actions and then proceeded to block me from due process with the help of Judge "Ex Parte" Esch. All of them and the public defender agency set me up for a wrongful arrest later when I moved to Homer using a method long used on Native people, call a hearing and in my case it was for a totally phony-bologne accusation and they knew it, then don't tell the defendant about it so a warrant for arrest can be issued.

 

The public pretender from Kotzebue was on my case due to the drunken one in Nome being in rehab and the Kotz one was conveniently gone for a week. No one in that office notified me of anything, Judge Esch and DA Earthman knew that and were well aware no PD was at the hearing indicating some screw up, but a warrant was issued as part of the conspiracy. Multiple crimes were committed against me in the Homer Alaska area and out of Nome secondary to this, none of the perpetrators were charged, ,none of the malfeasant lawyers were disbarred. When I went to Homer to file civil cases they closed the court house down for a week and I was gangstalked where I was staying. Back then I did not know what organized harassment was. The Homer Police did nothing about that as per usual. When I complained about the gangstalking to the drunk owner of the property he called the police and had me thrown out.

   

When a Woman Is Raped in Rural Alaska, Does Anyone Care?

A teacher went to a rural small village, was harassed and then raped.

 

From criminal to cop, and back again, in Alaska’s most vulnerable villages 

 

 

Alaska’s alarming rape epidemic


Nineteen is too young to be a cop, even twenty-one is questionable. The criminal charges they allow LEOs they hire to have on their records means two things, all the problems from other places go to Alaska to work and they know just because someone had a criminal charge in their past does not mean they aren't good people, but isn't it interesting how non-cops with histories of criminal charges are considered bad people by law enforcement. Funny how cops are excused for past problems, but for others their pasts are used for life long demonization. The other thing is allowing people who have been charged with crimes increases the number of sociopathic cops. 

A 16 year old girl dies after alcohol and rape. They hire partial cops, don't train them much and pick people with criminal histories including domestic violence and sexual assault. You can't make this crap up or imagine it is true until you live surrounded by it. You can't imagine those in charge could know about this and not do anything, but they did not, they don't.  

This is a horrifying story, but not an unusual one for Native women. The bullies take over when there is no law enforcement, then the bully cops take over. Even in Anchorage many of the men feel like they can do whatever they want to women. On the buses there I would have to yell and threaten men who were often highly intoxicate. They said very inappropriate things and put their hands all over me. The thing that gets me is those in charge of law enforcement and the courts did nothing for years and went after those who wrote and spoke up about this huge problem for decades. Good cops, good people would have been on my side.
 
I wrote about the high rape statistics in Alaska for years. There was no reaction other than harassment against me, police departments, the Department of Public Safety did not want to discuss the issue. Certainly when I was in Nome Alaska the Nome Police were not happy when I criticized them for not arresting men who raped women.

Many times I wrote those situations are very much like a domestic violence police call, the woman is afraid of retaliation so makes a statement she does not want the assaulter arrested, that is why most police departments have a policy that anyone who was assaultive during a domestic dispute gets arrested, their decision, not her's. The hospital in Nome serves many very small villages in that region, the patients are flown in. There is very little law enforcement in most of those more remote villages, if they do have them it is a safety type officer who does many things in the village and is not fully police trained, most do not carry guns. Those VPSOs, Village Police Safety Officers (some have Village Police Officers they hire) are usually related to lots of people in the village and may be reluctant to arrest their relatives and friends for the same reasons the raped women have for not wanting the rapists taken into custody.

In a small village that practices subsistence getting along is essential for food, shelter, heat, taking care of emergencies, they have to work together and share food. In their culture they forgive often and do not make trouble for survival. That is changing, the Alaska Native Women are organizing to change the high rate of rapes and violence against them, the lack of law enforcement or their refusal to take appropriate actions to decrease those types of crimes and are telling their stories so they can heal.

I have written about this issue for many years since having been an RN at Norton Sound Regional Hospital in Nome Alaska. Was my speaking up about this while there one of the main reasons I was gangstalked and workplace bullied in the village? There were several reasons for that violence being perpetrated on me by people who thought for some strange reason that it was normal to not arrest men who raped Native Women. I have never understood that or the very strange things some of the people who worked at the hospital said to me about the rapes being part of the Native culture. It is part of the culture of the United States to not do the right thing when it comes to Natives/Indians, it is part of the Alaska culture to not provide them with law enforcement or appropriate health care, allow a doctor to prescribe their traumatized population lots of narcotics and capitalists in the village to sell a massive amount of alcohol. These are government polices designed to facilitate predatory capitalism and practice genocide. The Native people are showing the symptoms of a colonialist and imperialist government that worked to destroy their culture and belief system in an effort to force them to assimilate and not have influence. A traumatized population is much easier to control and the symptoms of trauma include drugs and alcohol which can be used to slander and discredit them. We can see that program being used on the working and middle class in the US as a whole now. There are many more details to this story and some of it certainly I do not know.



How many others did they go after in Alaska who spoke up like I did? I would like to hear their stories.



 From Kyle Hopkins at the Anchorage Daily News:

For more than 20 years these rape kits sat on the shelves. That’s about to change 

 

The state has identified about 2,600 rape kits that could help solve crimes but were never tested for DNA results, including some that sat on police department shelves for more than 20 years.

Rape kits have not been tested all over the country, an indication of the eroding of women's rights in this country. 

A post I wrote in 2009:

WE'RE #2 IN ALASKA. LOUISIANA BEAT US FOR THE #1 SPOT

 

We're number two second only to Louisiana. I can only imagine the jealousy in the leadership of law enforcement and  the leadership at the department of law in Alaska over Louisiana flaunting their  incompetence and corruption skills so shamelessly. Maybe if we check how long it takes to test the kits in the rural areas we could beat them?
Wonder why the number of rapes is so high here in Alaska? Not testing rape kits is a huge contributor. In the villages I found out if the woman does not want to press charges the state does not prosecute. We know it is common for women who are in a domestic violence situation to not want to prosecute out of fear of retaliation. At least 1/3 of women raped know the man who assaults them. The women also face some pressure from family and neighbors not to prosecute in small close knit communities. Most states have laws that if there is a domestic violence incident someone gets arrested. This is also done to diffuse the situation. If there is evidence of a rape the state should be investigating the evidence even if the victim does not want them to just like arresting and prosecuting someone for domestic violence when their partner does not want them arrested.

"It's absolutely astounding," said Sarah Tofte, Research Director at Human Rights Watch. "What's the point of sending a rape kit to a crime lab for testing if you can't get to it for say, eight years?"(1)
Here in Alaska we had a female Mayor in Wasilla, Sarah Palin who charged women who had been raped for the rape kits which sends the message that the crime of rape is not taken seriously(4). If you want justice you have to pay for it yourself. Crimes against women have a history of being put on the back burner or not taken very seriously. We know this from many serial rape cases and serial murder cases where poor, minorities, or prostitutes are not given attention until the numbers of missing, murdered. or raped are very large. I was raped over thirty years ago by eight men in another state and because the owner of the home it happened in was the son of a prominent man in California the police would not even investigate. This incident did change the course of my life. If I could have gotten justice or counseling it would have helped me heal faster. I have to say that here in Alaska I have encountered trauma much worse than that rape and injustice of hugely incompetent and corrupt proportions.

Not only does Alaska have the responsibility to women who were already raped they have the responsibility to protect those who potentially will be raped by a serial perpetrator. There is also a responsibility to catch rapists at early stages because some of them can be rehabilitated. The more times they rape the less their potential for finding a way to stop and the high recidivism rate is made worse because of this. I believe catching them early by educating the public on the importance of reporting any and all rapes is important. This can be done by letting women know they will be supported by not only the state, but their families, and communities. I do not mean to ignore male rape victims, this is all just as important for them.

I wrote this next one in 2013, a large portion of it discusses the rape problem in Alaska. 

 

Hollywood Dave Parker Has Been Appointed To the Alaska Judicial Council

 

Keep in mind this is a state that only recently started to require sex offenders from other states to register in Alaska, has state troopers who will not look for a missing woman if she is a known prostitute, has a back log of untested rape kits only second to Louisiana, do not arrest some perpetrators in rural areas, has cops all over the state who coerce women into having sex with them while they are on duty (one was a serial rapist right under the nose of the APD and many knew he had sex on the job) and a former Mayor of Wasilla who required rape victims to pay for their own rape kits, yes that was Sarah Palin, Dave Parker’s buddy. I know, it’s hard to figure out why the rape stats are so high here, I’m flummoxed. There is a pervasive attitude about women and an intentional war on women’s rights by many of those in positions of power that have allowed all of this. So covering up the actions of a pimp by sacrificing a prostitute seem natural to them and it is done all the time. The prostitution in Alaska is connected to law enforcement and some in high positions in the government, then there are the all powerful corporations. Having cops and others as customers insures they keep their mouths shut and take actions to protect those involved. 

Wrote this in 2016:

 

Alaska After All These Years is Finally Counting and Testing the Stockpiled Rape Kits, You Know Like They Just Noticed Them, SOP


Alaska did many things to promote rapes such as not requiring those convicted of sex crimes who came to Alaska from other states to register until a few years ago, not having law enforcement in the remote villages, not testing rape kits and unbelievably I watched as raped women came to the ER where I worked and the Nome Police did not arrest the perpetrators who were known to them. People in Nome were just OK with that, I was not. The cops were OK with it. It was like being on another planet and people did not like my opinions. I was right. Politically motivated charging and convicting of crimes were not a problem for the police or court in Nome. Cruel and vicious bastards. 

  

I experienced received raped women in the ER at the hospital in Nome, then would call the SART (Sexual Assault Response Team) person on call who did not show up. Often, especially on weekends I had patients in the two cart ER, intoxicants causing problems on and off carts in the hallway and as many as 7 patients down the hall in the clinic. I would have the heartbreaking situation of no SART person and no way I could stay with the woman. If the medical director was on call he would not stay at the hospital and sometimes would not come in to see patients for hours, the other doctors just stayed there to take care of the patients.

It was traumatizing enough to see how many raped women there were, then the very person trained to support those who had been raped did not show up and the police would often not arrest the perpetrators even though they knew who they were. The worst of it however were the attitudes of the other health care professionals who thought all of this was normal and their bullying reactions to my questions about what in the hell was going on there on many levels.

Why did I write about it? 


If it was traumatizing to me to watch the massive numbers of traumatized women, the incompetence on every level keeping them from the help to heal, the obvious lack of concern by law enforcement and surprisingly other nurses and doctors, how much more traumatizing to the women in that region who were raped and no arrests were made? Some of them were sexually assaulted often while growing up. They had decades of that which is emotional, sociological abuse on the level of a criminal conspiracy and massive human rights violations.

Imagine the trauma for the women who described how while growing up they tried to protect themselves from their frequent attackers by wearing two pairs of jeans hoping since they were drunk they would pass out and how if they did pass out on top of them being little girls they would panic, afraid they would suffocate. How could this not be traumatizing to the caregiver who everyday saw this and was trying to keep her head above water in a hospital with corruption, incompetence and violations on the extreme level, especially in the situation where the care could not even be given. My coworkers would not get off their asses down the hall in the break room to come and help, that is part of workplace bullying.

Where was Indian Health Service? They told me they gave full control to Norton Sound Health Corporation. There was no oversight. Who got them to do that?


I really had no idea what I was getting into when I went to Nome because I could not have imagined what went on there would be allowed. Even after the drug dealing cops in New Mexico and my Medicaid fraud employer there I could not have imagined the United States government would allow what was going on in Nome, now I know it wasn't that they allowed it, it was that they facilitated it. Anyone who knows anything about me would expect my reaction would be to contact government agencies after talking to the management about the issues. That is what I did, but I got abuse on a massive scale which has continued to this very day for telling the truth so many times and trying to effect changes for the better. It was and is a horrifying situation.

In August of 2003 Sonya Ivanoff a 19 year old Inupiak woman was murdered, a cop in Nome was charged. I got to Nome in February of 2004. Many of the Native people thought it was the other cop who was on duty, I have no idea what the truth really is. One piece of evidence against Matt Owens was that he picked up women while on duty and had sex with them, that was nothing new and it continued after he was no longer a cop with others. Then later a female cop, the only one of course, was accused of having sex at the police station, she denied it and may have been telling the truth. She was a nice person and a good cop so it is likely they fabricated the story to get rid of her in order to continue their corrupt practices unobserved.

Richard Svbodny was the prosecutor in the Matt Owens case. The DOL is the A.G. office in Alaska, the Department of Law, I call them the Department of Lawlessness. The quote below is from a story I wrote about the Spice Motorhome case in Anchorage Alaska from 2016.

There is something seriously wrong in Alaska, but don’t worry the Department of Lawlessness now has a public integrity unit, it is both funny and sad. Yea, it is funny because you know they caused a large amount of the corruption and then assisted the cover ups. They told Sarah Palin's staff not to talk to me or help me due to my threats about what went on when they had me wrongfully imprisoned. Then there was Richard Svobodny who when he worked for the DOJ told me that no one would ever do anything about a malfeasant prosecutor, called me a liar and hung up on me. I was not lying, but Mr. Svobodny got himself a job as Assistant Attorney General in the criminal division of the DOL. Integrity is like Kryptonite to them. Richard Svobodny is now retired from the DOL. 

The DOL told Sarah Palin's staff not to help me with anything or talk to me. What are the origins of this?


Justice for Native Women article on Sonya Ivanoff.

 

This below is from 2003 an indication of a severe problem with the police department in Nome. This problem is not a few years old, that's 15 years ago. I reported massive issues beginning about a year later.

 

From 2003: Nome police must work to regain trust after officer charged with murder



Florence Habros, a key witness in the case and who says police failed for weeks to follow up on information she gave them, isn't sure when, or if, she'll be able to trust police again.

Here is the state of Florence Habros now: she has been homeless several years and was assaulted by an employee of the police department, one of those not quite a cop employees they use in Alaska aka paraprofessional police. They have some not quite a health care provider employees too, it's nuts. I would say she probably has an alcohol problem, a symptom of trauma. This is a Go Fund Me page someone created to try and help her.

This is the kind of crap that goes on in Nome...in Alaska, one wonders where the adults are but for many jobs they can have a hard time finding employees who have the training and skills needed. Nome is what is called a drinking village too, so many people are not reliable employees.  After my charges for being suicidal after workplace bullying/gangstalking in Nome and denial of health care, medical bullying and more the Native people told me, just stay here, we all have felonies and the employers will hire you, they just want someone who will actually show up and do the work. After what I had been through the PTSD was so bad and I was constantly triggered by places and specific people in a village with a population around 3500 just functioning on a day to day basis was difficult I ended up disabled. Many crimes have been committed against me since then and it continues in Boise Idaho, including by the police, landlords, in homeless shelters and many other places.

Nome officer who admitted punching homeless woman is rehired by department 

 

Here is the article from KNOM

 

Wilson charged with kidnapping, sex abuse and murder of 10-year-old Ashley Johnson-Barr

 

Recently happened in Kotzebue close to Nome. 

 

Two women say Kotzebue man charged with killing 10-year-old had previously abused them as girls 

 

Just like everything else that went on and is going on I want some answers. I contacted Indian Health Services and left another message asking for an explanation about what the hell was going on at Norton Sound Health Corporation and what is going on right now with the hospital in Dillingham. I want to know why I was ignored, gaslighted, gangstalked, slandered, my career was destroyed, I was misdiagnosed, medically bullied and denied health care and over and over the harassment program has been used to force me into homelessness. No, I don't expect a response, that would be a shocker if it happened. The words, "Writ of Mandamus" were in my message, but the acronym FOIA should have also been included. 

I do not know when this Department of Public Safety 'Sexual Assault Kit Initiative' page was began. Walt Monegan Part 1 was apparently not concerned about untested rape kits, but is now during Walt Monegan Part 2."All of these decisions were made based on individual cases, and not necessarily with the potential impact on other cases in mind." I explained it to all of you years ago, the effect it had on others along with lots of things, you did not return my phone calls, laughed at me, hung up on me, called me a liar, said I was nuts, hacked my emails from the quitter's email dumps and gangstalked me. There were lots of bad decisions over a very long period of time by the whole damn bunch, law enforcement, court system, government agencies, both state and federal. Now that you have gotten off your asses and state you are going to take some action about this problem does it mean you are all crazy?

From the Nome Nugget November 16th 💓

Kawerak and City jointly request help from state and federal agencies to reform NPD

 

There are always two slanderous/libelous reactions when I tell anyone in a government position the truth, one is that I am a liar, then this...




Those accusations against women who tell the truth by the men who spread lies about them says everything about them and nothing about their target other than they are threatened by some truth that woman knows.

This is the standard slander for government harassment programs, that the target is mentally ill and since most people know nothing about mental illness including cops and some mental health practitioners along with the stories being crazy they believe the lies. The stories are crazy and similar to a domestic abuser who beats a woman, but is a nice guy in the community, when accused he says she is crazy because who could believe he would do such a thing. That is narcissistic abuse and so are the government harassment programs, but they aren't just one person, it can be hundreds of people going after one target with the aim of destroying them.

Funny thing all those things I reported that meant I was "paranoid" have been brought to light by others, a very long list of them starting in Alaska. I am never given any credit and the gangstalking/harassment program continues. Claiming the target is crazy or paranoid is a narcissistic tactic that runs through the behavior of domestic abusers to government agencies to presidents, all of them are covering up their own wrong doing by libeling and slandering the ethical person with the integrity to tell the truth in an attempt to facilitate changes. Those kinds of people have taken over our government on every level because unless regulated and managed well all organizations whether government or corporate will become more psychopathic over time.

They tell other people these lies to cover up their own incompetence, unethical practices, corruption and their own lying. I was not lying about any of it, the whole fucking story, the hospital, the harassment program, the prison system, the prostitution advertised on Craigslist, the problems at that lodge in Homer including a meth lab, but you all did what you could to keep me from due process,  to sabotage my life, harm my health, block me from decent health care, isolate me, have me misdiagnosed and have made me homeless over and over to cover your own corrupt, incompetent asses. You even had my cat starved and tortured and things that had sentimental value to me destroyed or stolen by your accomplices Robin and Steve Hume.

You allowed Robin Hume to steal from me, harm my cat and more, no criminal charges. You allowed Steve Hume to perjure himself in court and file a false police report about me, ADA John Earthman even called from Nome to Homer to notify the Alaska State Troopers in Anchor Point that they had issued their totally bogus warrant while I was not allowed to file police reports. ADA Earthman then became DA Earthman by malfeasance and then there were all the raped Native Women in Nome with perps that went Scot free. There were others involved in the conspiracy to falsely imprison me who got promotions and appointments. This is standard for government harassment programs. Was it FEMA, HHS, IHS, DOJ, that put me on the list or just a couple of scumbags trying to protect the job they should have never had to begin with?

There is a national epidemic of police gaslighting people who are in organized harassment programs. I told the truth about everything in Alaska and I'm telling the truth about what has gone on in Boise Idaho. What we need are Nuremberg-type trials for human rights violations by the United States and they all need to go to prison or worse. I never believed in the death penalty until these psychopaths came after me for intentional destruction along with the observations and experiences I had in Nome, Homer and Soldotna Alaska. The evil is strong, but I am stronger and so are the Native Women in Alaska.

This is one of the reasons the dysfunction and abuse are perpetrated over and over in Alaska. Greg Russell did the first organized harassment operation on me as the handler of a gangstalking operation that included several corporations and government entities in the community. I was not the only person he and his family went after. The story is very disturbing, but so are the rest of them including what has gone on in Boise Idaho and continues as they have a horde of gangstalking scum, the Army of Weaponized Morons.

 

Greg Russell, Retired Cop Who Organized Gangstalking at Laurawood Arms USDA RD Apts Hired by Nome Alaska For Harassment Training Including "Hostile Work Environment," You Can't Make This Crap Up (Part 5)

 

The video below, a reality show about Alaska State Troopers demonstrates the dysfunction designed and allowed on both the state and federal level to create crimes, promote addiction due to trauma and save them from having to fulfill their obligations to the Native people. I recognize several of the people in the video and the situations.




No comments: