5/3/14

LAURAWOOD ARMS/USDA SENIOR AND DISABLED HOUSING, THE WHOLE STORY IS GOING TO BE TOLD (Part 3)

Part 1, Part 2.

Obviously I did not want to tell this sick demented story, but after years of trying to get help and the recent events I really have no choice. Everyone who has participated in this should be ashamed, but they have no conscience.
Rotting wood. They put new windows in and the mold has affected my health. They did a test for mold, but Jennie Russell would not give me the results, "Some people don't have any mold". All tests would show some mold as the spores are everywhere. How many people are sick and don't even know why? This looks like mold here, but while there is some mold I wash the woodwork often, this is rotting wood.
The new doors they put in the entry way during "rehab". Note how is does not shut very well, not much has changed.
We had dumpsters full and no room for garbage because the management company would not pay their bills, very recently I opened the sliding door on the dumpster and bags of garbage fell on me.
The corporations that both manage and own Laurawood Arms have just verified for me by a really ugly and idiotic decision that they are not going to do the right thing, ever. After over four years of my contacting them, popping up during inspections like a jack-in-the-box, contacting the USDA contacting AHFC and Governor Parnell’s office the assholery continues, most of it engineered by some really sick and manipulative people. BTW, I have a shitload of pictures. Blogger isn't going to cooperate.

For years I have reported that with many agencies in Alaska a lack of response to serious problems, the dangerous prisons, abuse in the women’s shelters, the abuse of low income tenants, police abuse/corruption and lack of response to serious problems, the high numbers of psychopaths, lack of assistance for disabled people, the mentally ill and seniors, lack of oversight by agencies such as the USDA, OCS, APS, law enforcement, the Alaska FBI, the governor’s office, bullies and other pathologies preying on people unfettered, workplace bullying of epic proportions, incompetent health care providers, corrupt and illogical politicians, and on and on. These people all work in a network against those they deem to be enemies and help protect the wrongdoing of each other. For them an enemy is someone who is ethical, has an internal moral compass, rejects the invitation to join in their corrupt ring, but most of all their main enemies are ethical whistleblower types such as myself. They sabotage people trying to file complaints or get public assistance, ask women’s shelters to throw their target out, have Christianized much of the programs which of course discriminate against non-Christians, they plant negative material about their target by making phone calls or chatting up multiple people, use whatever position of power over people they can in anyway to promote themselves and harm anyone they see as a threat. This is the biggest reason there is a culture of bullying in Alaska. It is on the level of gangsters.

This is the very dangerous temperature of the hot water in buiding E as it came out of the tap, most of the time it was in the 140s range. The Russells did this, more on why later. This is well above 3rd degree burns.
Believe it or not this has played out for me in many realms, but one of the most disgusting stories I have to tell is what has happened where I have lived for almost five years, Laurawood Arms, a USDA Rural Housing property with a loan from Alaska Housing Development Corporation, so they are involved as well. I have not wanted to tell this story until I could get away from here for my own safety. I tried to find a place to go even considering homelessness or living in a vehicle because that is how bad it is. They have also bullied me until I was suicidal, then the twisted bastards called someone to check on me like they were all concerned. Sick, sick, sick. This was orchestrated by the former managers, Greg and Jennie Russell and what they have done now that they have resigned is so horrifyingly sick that I have no choice but to go ahead and tell this story. This is just the beginning, the story spans years.

One of the things bullies, psychopaths and other pathologies do is network to plant negative information, gather information they can use and at times issue a disguised threat. They are very good at just looking friendly and jovial, but nope they have a very sick agenda. They also make phone calls to sabotage people who complain. If they can make themselves look important, like the authority and make the target look like the person who is crazy, lying or manipulating they cause those who would expose them to be ignored and abused by the agency which should be doing the oversight. That would be you USDA Rural Housing and you Governor Parnell's office. I am also well aware that in my case the orders or manipulation to go after me may be coming from somewhere else as one of them has a connection to law enforcement. I was wrongfully imprisoned in Alaska a few days after filing an appeal in an engineered scenario in an unsuccessful attempt to shut me up, make me ill and scare me. The abuse that has been poured upon me at Laurawood Arms has not worked either.

My apartment was smoked in for over twenty years. It was not painted with the proper materials. This is the hallway, the bathroom was unbelievable and I had to wash the walls several times and paint it myself. The former owner gave me the paint. Quantum Management promised to paint it and the managers played games every year so that would not happen. Last year I just told her to forget it. My things are still in storage in Homer because I did not want them to smell like cigarettes. I have had to pay for that all this time. I have not put one picture on the walls nor can I put a towel on a rack for reuse or it will reek. I fell and got injured while washing the walls over and over due to the POTS component of ME/CFS.
I have already written two posts about this property, the corporations involved and the USDA corruption. They have all been lied to and manipulated by some really twisted people, but failed in many huge ways to do their duty to the public and the tenants at this property. All the while the USDA kept giving them more and more money. In my case Quantum Management and VITUS Corporation allowed me to be psychologically terrorized by the managers and a tenant for years which affected my health, my first amendment rights and my ability to trust people for the rest of my life. Bullies enlist help laterally which in this case was a willing tenant who wanted to do something against the regulations. I would have been evicted for these actions and it was clear it happened with the cooperation and blessing of the Russell family. This is what happens with mobbing. This is a combination of workplace bullying and community bullying which really are the same thing. The difference is the setting.

The USDA was contacted on many occasions to complain about what these people engineered, sometimes in tears, sometimes very ill with brain fog from ME/CFS very bad and the PTSD triggered. I was snarked at, laughed at and made fun of for using the wrong words. The condition I was in was intentionally created. I was always told the USDA does not enforce regulations they just issue loans. When I called USDA offices in other states they said they did indeed enforce regulations and explained some things to me. I have to bypass the Alaska USDA office to get any questions answered. After my phone calls the nightmare would get worse from more than one source. The former owner told me the reason for the mobbing was the “things” I was writing. This was done because I was writing my blog in an attempt to shut me up. In other words it was political, but considering the pathologies it was also to run me off for their wrongdoing as I am ethical. Oh, there is going to more about trying to shut me up.

Finally I sent a FOIA request asking for the regulations I had asked about over the years which were being violated, any correspondence about myself as I surely know they were exchanging it, any complaints about the former managers, any complaints from tenants about the property, etc. No response, so I sent a second, no response. I called and it was claimed no FOIA was received and they had no record of complaints from tenants. There were no phone calls returned from the director either. Check here for more on this and proof that comes from the USDA that this is a lie. In all agencies that are federal in Alaska you will find severe corruption and if I need assistance or records I make an attempt to bypass the Alaska offices. They don’t like this, but what happens in Alaska especially to those of us who are being mobbed by the right wing is they just throw letters, complaints, requests, applications and FOIA requests in the garbage and execute more mobbing. I have sent a FOIA request to the fed FOIA guy who then sent it to Alaska which is unfortunate, but now the Alaska office has to respond because the existence of the FOIA request is known. They most likely by now have destroyed most of the records.

For a long time I have discussed one of the mobbing techniques, contacting agencies to give them negative information to sabotage the target of the mobbing. I was given some information in this email exchange that demonstrates this which I am sure the Alaska USDA office did not want me to see.
******************** 
Me 
Ssd.foia@wdc.usda.gov
Apr 14th 
On your website it says this: Requests for information pertaining to a specific state should be directed to the attention of the 'FOIA/Privacy Act Coordinator' and mailed to the appropriate USDA-Rural Development State Office, whose address is available below. 

I sent two FOIA requests to the Alaska USDA Rural Housing office which had already demonstrated corruption in the past and so has the agricultural office. They stated they never received them and said the information I requested did not exist and without even having time to look it was stated that there were no complaints about the apartments I made the request about. There are a huge number of complaints and I have some proof. I posted it on line. I am now being retaliated against, OK that actually has gone on for years. I need an expedited FOIA request that somehow goes around the corrupt Rural Development office in AK. Right after I made my request the on site managers told some lame lies and resigned putting a nepotistic replacement in the job and Cynthia Jackson at the AK USDA got a promotion and left. What a coincidence.

So, I do not know where to send this request. Please advise me as I am in a big hurry. Thank you
Celia Harrison
 *****************************************************
Then obviously having not grasped what I had just written, this... 

RA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIA
To MeYerich, Lawrence - RD, Anchorage, AK

Apr 17
Ms. Harrison,
I contacted Lawrence Yerich, FOIA Coordinator for the Alaska State Office and there is no record of a FOIA request from you.
I have copied Mr. Yerich on this e-mail.  You must follow the procedures and submit a request to Mr. Yerich at the Alaska State Office.
 
You may submit your request via email directly to Mr. Yerich.  You must be specific in your description of the records which you are seeking. 
 
Regards,
Joseph Shunk
  ******************************************************************
Me
To RA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIA

Apr 17

Mr. Shunk, I explained that I had filed two FOIA requests with the Alaska office and had been told they did not receive them. I also told you they said the information I requested did not exist when I have proof that it does. I posted all of this on line and got no response from them. I further explained that the USDA in Alaska is corrupt. That is why I wanted to send the FOIA at the federal level. I have sent it by mail. I expect someone to do something, PLEASE!
*****************************************************************
RA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIA
To MeYerich, Lawrence - RD, Anchorage, AK

Apr 21 at 11:13 AM
Ms. Harrison,
You may resend your request via e-mail to Lawrence Yerich at the Alaska State Office and copy me.
 
Regards,
 
Joseph (Joe) Shunk
Chief, General Services Branch
Rural Development  MS 0742
U.S. Department of Agriculture
1400 Independence Ave., S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250
Phone: 202.692.0032
Fax: 202.692.0013
 
"Committed to the future of rural communities."
"Estamos dedicados al futuro de las communidades rurales."

 ************************
Mr. Shunk, in your last email you wrote this which shows disregard for the information I have given you:
You may resend your request via e-mail to Lawrence Yerich at the Alaska State Office and copy me.

Of course I may resend a FOIA request and I certainly have demonstrated that I may by having already done so. IT was ignored and probably thrown away, then they lied and said the information I asked for never existed when I have proof that it did.

That was after I told you this:

I sent two FOIA requests to the Alaska USDA Rural Housing office which had already demonstrated corruption in the past and so has the agricultural office. They stated they never received them and said the information I requested did not exist and without even having time to look it was stated that there were no complaints about the apartments I made the request about. There are a huge number of complaints and I have some proof. I posted it on line. I am now being retaliated against, OK that actually has gone on for years. I need an expedited FOIA request that somehow goes around the corrupt Rural Development office in AK. Right after I made my request the on site managers told some lame lies and resigned putting a nepotistic replacement in the job and Cynthia Jackson at the AK USDA got a promotion and left. What a coincidence.
Then you sent me this inexplicably as certainly I was the one who HAD followed procedure and HAD sent the FOIA requests to the state office. What I clearly am asking for is help due to the corruption with getting the information I seek. Is the USDA as corrupt at the federal level as they are at the level of the state of Alaska? That is frightening.
Ms. Harrison,

I contacted Lawrence Yerich, FOIA Coordinator for the Alaska State Office and there is no record of a FOIA request from you.

I have copied Mr. Yerich on this e-mail.  You must follow the procedures and submit a request to Mr. Yerich at the Alaska State Office.

 
You may submit your request via email directly to Mr. Yerich.  You must be specific in your description of the records which you are seeking. 

 Regards,

Joseph Shunk
Mr. Shunk, I explained that I had filed two FOIA requests with the Alaska office and had been told they did not receive them. I also told you they said the information I requested did not exist when I have proof that it does. I posted all of this on line and got no response from them. I further explained that the USDA in Alaska is corrupt. That is why I wanted to send the FOIA at the federal level. I have sent it by mail. I expect someone to do something, PLEASE!
*********************************************************
Then I said they after sending copied parts of emails back to him:
I will be sending information to the I.G. and the DOJ as something is clearly amiss at the USDA not just in Alaska, but also at your office.
*****************************************************************

RA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIA
To MeYerich, Lawrence - RD, Anchorage, AK

Apr 23 at 3:02 AM
Hi Lawrence,
The FOIA Unit received a request from Ms. Harrison, so I have scanned and attached Ms. Harrison’s FOIA request for your office to process.
 
Regards,
Joe
  *****************************************************************

So, now the FOIA request is back at the Alaska level which is just what I did not want to happen. 

******************************************************

This exchange is the one that demonstrates the mobbing practice of accusing the target and passing negative information to change the thinking about that person. Why he did not tell this guy I am also crazy is a mystery. 
*******************************************************
Yerich, Lawrence - RD, Anchorage, AK
To RA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIANordlund, James - RD, Palmer, AKDavis, Deborah - RD, Palmer, AK and 1 More...

Apr 23 at 8:21 AM
Good morning Joe,
 
Thank you for forwarding the attached letter from Ms. Harrison.  Please note I changed the file name for the letter.  I’ve cc’d Jim Nordlund, our RD State Director and Deb Davis, our Housing Programs Director to keep them up to speed as to what issues have been raised by Ms. Harrison in the letter.
 
I have discussed this issue with both Jim Nordlund and Deb Davis.  As I shared previously, we have not received a FOIA request from Ms. Harrison before today, when I received your email correspondence this morning.  In fact, Ms. Harrison did not (to my knowledge) follow your specific instruction, as in your message to her below, directing her to send her FOIA request directly to me and cc you.  I am writing to request your guidance due to the following circumstances, which I have no experience in dealing with:
 
.         In reading the attached letter, Ms. Harrison is asking for a variety of information be provided to her.  Several of her requests do not seem aligned with a true FOIA request, but rather relate to several on-going personal disputes with her neighbors for a range of issues. 
 
·         She is seeking that any and all fees associated with our agency providing the information she is requesting be waived.
 
·         Additionally, she is requesting a date of completion for this process be supplied to her.  To that end, I’ve attached a portion of FOIA guidance provided to me pertaining to response time to a FOIA requestor.
 
Because the nature of her letter does not specifically address only FOIA issues and because she wants any associated fees waived, I am asking your guidance on moving forward.  Would it be appropriate for me to reply directly to Ms. Harrison stating her request has been received, or wait until I have received your guidance on how to address her correspondence?
 
I look forward to your reply and guidance as to how best to proceed in my reply to Ms. Harrison today.
 
V/R,
 
Larry
 
Larry Yerich, M.S.
Public Information Officer and FOIA Coorinator, Alaska | Rural Development
United States Department of Agriculture
510 L Street, Suite 410; Anchorage, AK 99501
Office: (907) 271-2424 | Cell: (907) 982-1609
www.rurdev.usda.gov/AKHome.html | “Committed to the future of rural communities”
 
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
***************************************************
Over the years, yes years I have left many messages for the Director of the USDA and always, always was told he was traveling. They would immediately indicate he would not be returning my message when he got back from being a constant traveler. Those people he said he was ccing the issues I brought up have know about them, one is new to her position, but already knows. She gave me the old Alaska state technique of telling me she would check into it and call me back, they never call, it's all bullshit. 

Note that Mr. Yerich says that I did not follow specific instructions. The whole point of my original email was that A) I had already sent the Alaska office two FOIA requests which they denied and that B) I wanted to bypass them to get the FOIA request submitted. A third one would have been ignored just like the first two. My point in posting this exchange is to demonstrate that while I made this very clear the national level of the USDA was not either caring about or understanding point A or point B. That indicates a systemic problem.

Just as I have not been treated like a human being by the USDA and my years of complaints of rather severe abuse, even criminal harassment and certainly much bullying Mr. Yerich as per usual tries to gaslight my complaints and even makes a statement that my FOIA is somehow not quite good enough or not done the right way as if it is invalid.  Besides, they always have to give me the who the hell do I think I am treatment. 

"Several of her requests do not seem aligned with a true FOIA request, but rather relate to several on-going personal disputes with her neighbors for a range of issues. "
Really Mr. Yerich? You mean like having to ask for regulations using a FOIA request because your office will not tell me where I can find them or give me information about them because you know they are being violated? What are those "range of issues"? I find that bullying and subsidy fraud are actually against USDA regs and the problems that the subsidy fraud caused along with the bullying are most certainly a violation of the landlord tenant act. But hey, you have no idea what has actually gone on here as your staff have apparently destroyed the evidence of the many complaints. Or was that just an out and out lie?

What the mangers have done was allowed with full support of your agency as well as the corporations who treat low income tenants just about as well as the USDA does. Bullying is not a dispute with a neighbor, just like bullying is not a personality conflict and there is only one neighbor issue BTW and I have no interaction with this person at all other than the recipient of problems and misery. The other person is not responsible for her actions and the problems were a failure of the USDA, APS and mostly the management on this property who actually used her to allow wrongdoing. There are no disputes with neighbors other than the one who bullied me for years along with her family. It is really ugly and the story is now going to be told. 

I desperately tried to get those who are supposed to be the adults to do something so I did not have to do this, but THERE ARE NO ADULTS in any of the regulatory positions. Other people are being used by proxy to fullfill the sick agenda of the former managers since they have no direct access and it is a disgrace that people who are no longer working here are continuing to bully and manipulate people.
 
That request for a date of completion does seem to be a component of a "true FOIA request", does it not? Thank you to Jason Leopold for that. And please understand I have ME/CFS which along with the PTSD has been used through bullying and harassment on this property to keep me so sick I can't function much of the time. That is a really twisted type of discrimination based on disability. This has happened over and over. The ME/CFS brain fog, memory issues and more affect my writing style which can be quite long winded with many run on sentences. So, I guess everything I write would be deemed "not truly" as I intended to Mr. Yerich. Finding something negative to go after the target with is after all what you all do isn't it? The ME/CFS gets much worse when the PTSD is triggered as it is now from all the BS going on here on this property. What has gone on here is truly disgusting and is not what anyone in the community or any agency has been told by the people who have orchestrated the chaos and misery in a place that could have been a very pleasant community as it was when I moved here. 
********************************************
To Yerich, Lawrence - RD, Anchorage, AKRA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIANordlund, James - RD, Palmer, AK and 2 More...

Apr 23 at 10:17 AM
Hi Larry,
Under the FOIA regulations, the Agency can only address Ms. Harrison’s request for records.
You may send her the questionnaire to determine if she meets the eligibility for fee waiver.
 
I hope that this information is helpful.
 
Joe   
************************************************
It is now May 2nd and no questionnaire has arrived.
**************************************************************

After all of this I received this email which just made me shake my head after what he said about me to the national FOIA dude. Note the contrast which does not jive with what he said in an earlier email. This crap agency wide being planted by the managers on this property to sabotage my complaints to USDA who enjoyed participating in the harm is pure poison and they could have been stopped years ago, but a dysfunctional corrupt agency can't do what it is supposed to do. 
***************************************
Yerich, Lawrence - RD, Anchorage, AK
To MeRA. dcwashing2. RD-FOIA

Apr 24
Dear Ms. Harrison,
 
I am writing to confirm my receipt of your FOIA request on Wednesday, April 23, 2014.  I am in the process of coordinating with our National FOIA staff to process your request and provide the highest level of customer service for you in handling this request.
 
As soon as I have the guidance I need from our National FOIA staff, I will notify you personally and advise how we will proceed in processing your request.
 
We appreciate your patience as we work on your behalf to ensure we have the most appropriate FOIA procedural information available and keep you up to speed on that process.
 
Kind regards,
 
Larry
 
Larry Yerich, M.S.
*********************************************************
Kind regards, customer service? That is hilarious. Low income tenants are not customers to the USDA in Alaska we are garbage to be ignored and laughed at. Your customers are lying bullies and corporations. 

Here is what will happen. They will try to spin the story to avoid producing the information which may be destroyed anyway. They will present me with a huge bill for the material they know I can't afford and will continue to work with their co-mobbers the former managers and bullies who have now created a very psychologically dangerous situation for many people while mobbing a current employee by proxy for retaliation for doing his job. This is all being allowed by the management company who instead should go to court and get trespassing warrants to protect people including those they have convinced to be very fearful and aligned with their sick actions. Having been isolated by them for years, the other tenants do not know what they did to me for years or why it was done.

The not following instructions is a theme that comes from Jennie and Greg Russell and it was repeated to me recently by Travis, the Portfolio Manager. Clearly I did follow the guidelines and the federal level FOIA dude was not listening to me when I told him I had already done so. The people who did not follow instructions and also violated regulations in a criminal way were the staff at the USDA who lied to me about the FOIAs and the information I was seeking. The other theme is that I can't get along with my neighbors. Since I don't interact with them except for occassionally a few words or a hello that is not even in the realm of possibility. What they mean is I am disgusted by their unethical actions and the behavior of one person who was used to torture me for over four years. The USDA has used these themes from the Russells to assist them in gaslighting my complaints of abuse.The Russells were not managers of the apartments, they were chaos creators and just like so many in Alaska used the position they were in for their own gain without doing the work at hand.
  




No comments: