7/13/21

Filed Several FOIA Requests With USMS, They Claim To Not Get Them, On Line Form Doesn't Work. Here Are The Attachments That Would Not Load. I know, Let Me Guess, Not Received Again...UPDATE: I Have USMS Documentation FOIA Request Received


FOIA RECEIVED BY USMS! 





 FOIA FROM 2019 YOU CLAIMED TO NEVER HAVE RECEIVED


Rochele Liedike was LARPing she was homeless at the Loussac Library in Anchorage AK during the Arctic Conference in 2015. She denies this, but she also lied to a federal public defender in Shawn Christy's case that I said she was talking to Shawn Christy with a fake persona on Facebook. I never spoke to her in 2018, had only spoken to her when she was 'the fake homeless lady at the library' following me into the bathroom and patting her face with dry paper towels trying to chat me up, then on the phone once when SHE called me after I called the USMS and talked to another staff in AK to ask a policy/procedure question . At the time she was doing the surveillance at the library I had no idea who she was and that it was likely she was some kind of LEO doing some undercover crap, but she was a very bad actor. I have no idea why on earth this was going on and why all the crazy crap has gone on since then. I aim to find out and have a right to know. This never happened. Why is she lying about it? Why was I even brought up? I had never met Shawn Christy, just did research for his parents and wrote about the story due to knowing it all began when he was 17 and he was lied about, set up, etc.

Below is a blog post with documentation describing some events and research I did regarding Rochele Liedike. She has a history of working for Donald Trump in 2011. She probably has worked for security contractors of other agencies many times. There were several AK US Deputy Marshals working for some contractor or agency in Anchorage Alaska at least from July of 2015 until September of 2015 when I got on a plane and left the state leaving my property in storage. This was to protect my safety as I had no idea who those people were. They mostly did not follow me, I am very predictable, they showed up before me and were waiting. 

Update Added. Deputy US Marshal Rochelle Liedike, Did She Tell A Lie About Me to Shawn Christy's Former Federal Public Defender Staff or Did the PDs Do This? Both Agencies are Under the DOJ, Was It a Team Effort?

 

This happened after I had to leave an apartment in Soldotna Alaska to become homeless due to massive abuse from a management team that went on even after they were no longer working for the management company.

I was not engaging in criminal activity. I was homeless, staying in the horrible shelter, Brother Francis and became a homeless activist. Everywhere I went I carried a large backpack and pulled a rolling suitcase. At first I thought it was about security for the Arctic Conference as they seemed interested in my suitcase. But the thing is if it was security they would have been interested in everyone's suitcases and backpacks, but were not, including the backpack I had. They followed me to a laundromat and one of them came in and sat by where I was. He stood over me trying to look into the suitcase. I opened it acting like I had no idea what he was doing so he could see in. He looked in and left abruptly. It was very odd. 

Later after I left Alaska and took a bus from Seattle to Boise Idaho the suitcase disappeared and then came back later. Then it was completely stolen at the shelter where it was locked in long term storage. In Anchorage one of the stalkers showed up, talked to a sociopath who worked at the shelter and was eventually fired, they went outside and the USMS stalker came back in alone. I put my hand on my hip and cocked my head so he knew I recognized him. He had been stalking me earlier wearing a man purse and still had it on. He took off like a bat out of hell and immediately went to an adjacent area where men were laying on mats in the dark. He never came back through. I believe he was there to access the property storage area to get into my suitcase. 

There were files in that suitcase, my personal medical records from one hospital, other usual personal records , and more. But, I believe it was the papers from and USDA RD apartment complex in Soldotna Alaska I kept for years to document abuses and crazy crap that went on there they were interested in. A psychopathic former cop and he wife had been the management team there. After they left and leveraged the wife's son who had a burglary conviction into the management job and things did not go well they went after the maintenance man, new manager but had already been gangstalking myself for years. They used vulnerable elderly women to do the gangstalking. This included someone accessing my apartment when I was gone, abuse around rehabilitation of the property, and organizing the tenants to go after the maintenance man and manager. They went so far as to have mobbing meetings at the senior center. It was crazy. I believe they were trying to get the paperwork I had about that. It was insane and USDA RD along with the regulatory agencies around subsidized housing in Alaska have a lot to answer for.  My FOIA requests to the USDA RD, just like to the USMS all disappeared.

 




AK Deputy US Marshal Ryan Thompson just one of the men who began stalking me in Anchorage Alaska. He would sit behind me in a coffee shop and say or spell my name. Then he would show up at the library or other places before I got there. He is smug, self satisfied individual.
 

 

Update Added. Deputy US Marshal Rochelle Liedike, Did She Tell A Lie About Me to Shawn Christy's Former Federal Public Defender Staff or Did the PDs Do This? Both Agencies are Under the DOJ, Was It a Team Effort?

I now have more information and the craziness has continued in Boise Idaho, it seems there are lots of people who think stalking and harassing are normal here. They wave the Constitution around but take rights from people, there is no Democracy. 

In Boise some entity is go9ng after homeless people. A lot has been done to me including bashing out my window as I slept in my car, stalking, attempting to cause car accidents, street theater, directed conversations, a man aggressively trying to get in my car, many types of harassments. This is reported to be going on in cities all over the country.

If I could find out who the USMS staff were working for during the arctic conference I may be able to connect the dots to the source of the torture I have been going through and if I know what this is I could help a large number of other people. I've worn body cameras and have cameras for my car for years documenting what has gone on. At this point a BID, business improvement district here in Boise has emerged as being behind quite a bit of the harassment where I have been parking at night for years. They clearly have contractors doing all kinds of things. The city of Boise may be running it, of course this is all done so the target can't figure out who is doing it. I have to say when I was younger if someone told me this would be allowed in the United States I would have said there was no way that could happen. It has happened. If the USMS can be involved in what were essentially extraordinary renditions of protesters, they most certainly can be involved in this. 

I request;

1) Which contractor or government agency Rochelle Liedike,  Ryan Thompson and the other US Deputy Marshals who were stalking and harassing me in Anchorage Alaska were working for. 

2) Why were they stalking and harassing me?

3) Why did Rochelle Liedike lie to Shawn Christy's federal public defender, hell why did she even mention me? 

4) Why was Rochelle Liedike doing survellance at the Loussac Library the summer of 2015? There were other things going on at that library then including weaponized fire alarms.

5) Any and all USMS records you have on me. It makes no sense that you would but considering the stalking and harassment activity by your AK US Deputy Marshals there may be some. 

6) Does this stalking and harassment have anything to do with some kind of intelligence led policing or related operation on Shawn Christy?

 


No comments: