8/13/19

Update: August 13th is the Anniversary of Jenny Moore aka Task Force Dying and Five Days Before That an Odd Pop Up on My Phone of Her Speaking

Update: On August 31st 2019 during a show with John O'Laughlin, McDuff, Kennedy's Man to Smash the CIA, George Webb stated that Jenny Moore died the same day Peter Strozk was fired from the FBI (@43.30). That's interesting. I'm not sure what the real story is. George says she really died. If the death was faked it could have been because she was working for the FBI under him. Very interesting.

I posted the article in the link below on August 19th of last year, 2018. On my birthday, August 8th a pop up of a woman who was George Webb's partner talking about why LEOs don't release all of the evidence they have. Everyone knows about that. It was odd, but I have tons of odd things that go on including on my phone. I just clicked it off. I was very tired, having been worried sick about Shawn Christy all summer sure the US Marshal Service was going to kill him. The next day August 9th I started doing research to look for a new post or podcast she was in. Did not find one. Then on August 13th she was reported as being dead. I have no idea what the truth is about her and no connections to her or George Webb, I just watched their videos. 

 

 

The reason I say it was related to Shawn Christy there were discussions going on about issues with evidence.   


I Received a Mystery Pop Up Recording? The Top Said, "Conference Call" of Jenny 'Task Force' Moore Last Wednesday related to the Shawn Christy Investigation, Then She Died Last Monday

 

Tons of crazy like this happens all the time, but when someone  allegedly dies right after one of them I take notice. 

 

 Today is the anniversary of the reported death which may or may not be real. What is  part of a psyop and what is not? I have no direct evidence of anything.

No comments: