10/15/18

Denali Gangstalking LARP, Just Before Shawn Christy Ran, The Day After I Tried to Talk to Mayor Bieter in Boise About the Gangstalking

Most of this blog post is the set up for understanding what the video I made about a strange incident, just one of many I have experienced. This incident happened back in May the day after I tried to talk to Mayor Bieter here in Boise Idaho about gangstalking and police abuse, he gaslighted me. I told him I was wearing a body camera and would be posting the videos publicly. No surprise here in Boise, City Hall is on the side of the oligarchy, there is not doubt.

I have experienced these strange incidents over a long period of time, there are a large variety of different harassments used by gangstalkers. There are many sources of gangstalking the largest is the government, but can be drug dealers, security contractors hired by corporations or wealthy people, security contractors who work for the government, cause groups and other organizations.Sociopaths are recruited by them to do the boots on the ground harassment.

In this case the LARP which includes what is called directed conversation is based on Sarah Palin's last speech as governor of Alaska, her quitting speech. After this speech William Shatner went on Conan Obrien's Tonight Show and read parts of the speech like Palin had been speaking poetry. It was hilarious.

The second line Shatner says is "Denali, the Great One."



It took a great deal of work to make this video and then there were problems with the company that made the program. It took me weeks to get it downloaded and ready. This is important as it relates to the Shawn Christy story. It happened the end part of May and then the first of June is when Shawn went on the run. It also happened the day after my speaking to the mayor of Boise about the insane abuse I have endured in this city with a large subset of hateful people. He just blew me off and described some Saturday constituent meetings which his staff later told me only happen about twice a year and they had no idea when one would happen again. They told me this right after he advised me to sign up for one. City Hall in Boise Idaho doesn't care about regular people and certainly not people on SSDI or those who are homeless due to their lack of planning or caring.



Below is just a very small segment of an incident that was very traumatizing for me. This scene happened after I left the place. I had to call the Boise Police Department due to being locked in a storage facility and there was no emergency number. The guy spouting off BS is the employee. Perhaps Mayor Bieter would like to explain this as I had never met him at this time. Then the complaint I filed about this cop was not processed until later when I made a public records request because that is what happens with targeted individuals.  This cop who showed up when I requested help and started to insinuate, accuse me of breaking in to steal things was reported as no longer being on the Boise Police Department but they say he did nothing wrong. The employee lies and agrees with the cop that people try to break in there all the time, the manager had already told me that never happened. I had some odd things happen with my storage unit and had asked her about security there. This employee who interestingly is from Pennsylvania was clearly trying to feed this cop negative false information to cause problems. Some people have some explaining to do.



I did tell the dispatcher the key pad did not work on the gate. I never said I did not have a key or code and I most certainly did. This cop was making crap up. The dispatcher was also a problem, not concerned with getting me help but instead wanted to play 65 questions with me. I have never lived anywhere the police did not have contact info for problems at businesses.

No comments: