10/18/18

Civic Plaza Apartments Organized Harassment, One Incident of Many, Boise Police Did not Want Police Reports Filed, Mangement Did Not Even Come and Look

The video is at the bottom. This is directed conversation in the form of notes.

Weeks before the harassment documented in this post I found this note on my door. Just this nothing else. Normally I know better than to put my hands on the door as they will place drugs and toxic substances on doors of targets of harassment programs. I assumed it was from management before getting out my glasses to read it, but that was a dumb assumption on my part as they were supposed to tell me if they are painting or using flooring glue etc., what a joke and then they lie and say they did later. I was notified once or twice only. It is a sticky note but has some substance on it which is not the normal sticky part. I got sick that night with a horrible migraine which was a constant problem there. I kept it in a plastic bag as evidence because I have learned this kind of evil is strong and will always make another appearance. I had no idea what it meant, did I lose a shoe, did someone find one, is looking for the owner and how do I contact the person? Very odd. While living at the Civic Plaza Apartments I often said to myself, "Well, that was odd." Just this one note with this odd question that makes no sense. I have learned that once a harassment tactic was started at the Civic Plaza Apartments it would continue, so I waited to see what kind of crazy developed. There is a reason I thought it would continue, this was due to my experiences at the Civic Plaza Apartments and in the community around the area.


Weeks went by, I forgot about the crazy note and opened my door on Monday, August 20th trying to get something done only to find new crazy, a string of notes with threats of calling the police to falsely accuse me of some crime. This is more than what it appears to be.

Just like my last post this was what I call directed street theater. The people they use to do these criminal acts are often drug dealers, addicts, the mentally ill, losers, intellectually impaired who have sociopathic characteristics. A normal person would refuse to participate. The sociopathic characteristics are also true for those in government agencies used to harass innocent citizens such as police, firemen, highway department staff, etc.

Gangstalking  is the slang term targets use for the programs. It is government harassment, managed aggression against a target most of the time, but can also be from corporations, cause groups, political groups, wealthy individuals etc. The word 'gangstalking' is confusing to people who think it means gangs are involved. The gang part is simply what the target sees, a group of people who organize to harass them.

Directed conversation is often employed in gangstalking. They use phone monitoring products that are advertised for people who want to monitor the phones of teenagers or employees on targets, so they are in our cell phones. Whatever we say is listened to, what we look up on the internet, our email, etc. is all monitored. Then they use conversations with others, ourselves, videos we watch, personal information, our personal history and on and on to create these skits I call directed street theater.

In the below paragraph I describe the reason I know this psychological attack on me was done intentionally to inflict harm. 

I have been falsely accused before, three days after I filed an appeal in Alaska. This was a conspiracy done by officers of the court and their accomplices, two sociopathic brothers, one of which was my landlord in a lodge in the Homer Alaska area. ADA John Earthman in Nome Alaska who allowed women to be raped without the men responsible being charged with their crimes stood in court in Nome lying about me. He also worked to railroad the Alaska Natives into prison. He tried over a long period of time to have me wrongfully arrested, even having a public pretender contact me when I went for a visit in the lower 48 to hint he was dropping the case if I did not come back. I knew better than that, especially since the man had lied his ass off about me. I figured either they were trying to cover up their lies or he wanted me to believe the BS and not come back so they could have me arrested. The second reason was probably their plan.

Later like I said about three days after filing an appeal they used lies to have me wrongfully arrested. This resulted in Diesel Therapy, transferring me around to multiple jails/prisons which is used to psychologically harm the inmate. Due to this process the two psychopathic brothers, Robin and Steve Hume who owned that lodge I was living in were allowed to commit several crimes against me which all went unpunished. My cat was starved and tortured and my property was stolen, half of it, the rest put out in the rain. That was done by Robin Hume, his brother Steve Hume is the one who filed a false police report and perjured himself on the phone to the Nome court. Many crimes had been committed against me before these other crimes. None of the perps were charged, just me the innocent party, their victim.

The public defender agency apparently received some notice about a hearing which they did not tell me about, at least that is the story and I have no illusions about any of them ever telling the truth. When neither myself or the Public Offender (intentional) showed for the hearing it would have been obvious something was wrong to Judge "Ex Parte" Esch, the PD claimed to have been camping for a week with no one in charge of the whole of the Kotzebue PD office, but in Nome they pulled the same not notifying me of hearings crap many times. When I told Judge Esch about this he shrugged and growled at me, "You're here now."

The story has many more details, but my point is they did this on purpose to cause a nervous breakdown which did work and to deny me due process which did work. One of the reasons for the nervous breakdown was I knew Robin Hume would harm my cat. The warrant to arrest me came from Nome, but I was in the Homer area and told the judge at the hearing the next day he would steal my property and harm my cat, she would not allow me, the innocent party to go take care of them and then come back, she also mentioned the false accusation. I had to work very hard and become a detective and found one honest man in the PD office in Nome, the investigator who finally called a couple of the witnesses and found out I was telling the truth. ADA John Earthman and the others were thwarted, but the damage had been done to me.

I knew during the entire 26 days of wrongful imprisonment what was happening to my cat and property, they did that on purpose. Each time they moved me from one jail or prison to the next they said I was going to Nome for a hearing but there was never any intention of flying me there, it was part of the psychological torture. The corrections officers harassed the hell out of me while I was incarcerated, threatened me and put me in a cell with a psychotic dangerous woman who was punching and kicking walls hoping she would assault me. Fortunately even though my main specialty as an RN was critical care I had worked quite a bit of psych as well.

ADA Earthman was made a DA. Brooke Browning Alowa the public defender who was in charge of the Kotzebue office and was conveniently camping eventually was made a magistrate. The state trooper who arrested me on the warrant, Derek Loop was made station commander. 

I'm repeating myself in a different way to foster understanding of this complex program.

Of the many tactics used to harass me are using past experiences in a repeated way. It can be done by directed conversation which is a type of street theater where people come up to the target and mention something about an event that just happened, or something you said or they put on a skit about something in your past. That is why I know this was not just a random act of crazy. On top of the threat to call the police to report a false crime which has worked in the past with the Alaska State Troopers and corrupt officers of the court in Nome and Homer Alaska who did not do their jobs to protect myself or a four year old child at the lodge where I rented a room she mentions drugs. That is related to the workplace bullying and gangstalking in Nome Alaska along with the devastating large numbers of rapes and the stories women there told about being raped the whole time they grew up and the police doing nothing. Just before I got to Nome a cop had raped and killed a young Alaska Native Woman.They also dumped the intoxicants on the nurse in the ER which often resulted in assaults on the nurse who was alone.

This post is an example of just one incident of the continuous abuse from other residents and people who were allowed to swarm into the building I lived in at the Civic Plaza Apartments next door the the privatized Ada County Court House. For months my expectation was that management would eventually catch on, in fact I was very patient with them, even showing videos and photos, etc. Then I began contacting the Boise Police Department who certainly will never catch on because their job is to gaslight and slander me. 

Now I know some of the staff had to be involved and construction type contractors almost always are, this is SOP with harassment programs. I endured harassment and abuse for a year there including from management and their contractors, people who were parked at the St. Luke's trailer park next door, others who were allowed to hang out inside and out but did not live on the property, those who lived on the property and went outside to intentionally make noise, those who were living with others and were never noticed (Section 8 and Section 42) the cars which came through honking their horns, the car alarms, the garbage company slamming around the dumpster and running the crusher under the row of windows where my apartment was located very early in the morning, the people in my hallway who came out of their apartments when I did to harass me, those who flash mobbed the elevators, waited in the garage around the corner or in cars until I approached the elevator with shopping carts and a large number of people, dogs off leash which were intentionally allowed to jump on me, un-leashed dogs lunging at me when the elevator door opened including a Rottweiler, a man who would wait and get on the elevator with me allowing his dog to get off the elevator when the door opened and run up and down the halls while those in the elevator had to wait, water poured out on the floor in the elevators and lobby to simulate leaks (created leaks are common with harassment programs), a very large number of leaks in the building, garbage left on the floor of the garbage chute room, massive cigarette and marijuana smoke....I could go on forever. 

This incident is being presented because I was able to document it well, there are many, many others.

I opened the door to leave and found this craziness.  At the Civic Plaza keeping one's door shut to keep the crazy out is always a good idea.

  

Again she mentions shoes just like in the first note. I of course have no idea what she is talking about, but she certainly feels like she has the right to harass and threaten people because she lives at the Civic Plaza Apartments where management loves their sociopaths and use them to harm others.She is also in Boise Idaho where city hall is in denial and of course does not listen to this kind of problem, because if I tell this story it means I am crazy despite the fact that here I give direct and clear evidence it did happen.

The reason for much of what is said in this stream of notes is likely the suicide plan I had in Nome Alaska when after the severe workplace bullying and gangstalking in the village (but at the time I knew nothing about either) along with working with women from remote villages and Nome Alaska who had been raped but the cops would not arrest many of the men, having the cops dump the drunks on me in the two cart emergency room, and reporting a doctor who overprescribed narcotics who had apparently along with another doctor destroyed careers and lives to protect their corrupt and incompetent way of running the hospital. There were also two other layers of workplace bullies, mid-management and the nurses. I was also often responsible for both the ER, drunks on carts in the hallway and as many as seven patients down the hall in the clinic, then they complained about not being able to find me, yea I couldn't even find myself, but when others were on two nurses were assigned that duty. Workplace bullying is very bad in health care. Yes, I know I am repeating because clearly people are unable to receive this information.

I was charged with crimes related to dissociating due to the severe PTSD during my last day at work and putting drugs in my pocket, don't remember doing it but it was part of my suicide plan. That was November 5th 2005. The appeal I filed which resulted in a set up to have me wrongfully imprisoned was related to this case.

This incident is harassment and a huge threat to me as later when I filed an appeal there was a conspiracy to have me wrongfully arrested and imprisoned three days later based on a completely false charge plus scheduling a hearing and not telling me about it so they could issue a warrant for my arrest based on my not attending. The hearing scam had been tried several times before, but I knew what these court criminals were up to and checked the schedule often, they finally got me when I had no idea there was a reason for a hearing. That is what the false accusation was for, to trigger a hearing so they could use it to have me wrongfully imprisoned as punishment for filing an appeal.

The notes taped to my door accused me of taking narcotics like in Nome, state it is a felony and threatens me with calling the police. 

If a person truly believed someone had taken their property from their apartment they would contact the police and report it. They would not then put these crazy notes on their door to harass them. The woman would have also contacted the staff in the management office


I still have no idea who Ray is.


"I have proof it was u," she has nothing because I had never been in her apartment nor did I even know who the hell she was. I still don't know her name, but will be finding out.


In the video she lied about the first note being from her, comparison of the writing shows it was from the same person. Did her handlers not give complete instructions before so she did not get whatever it was they promised her. The first thing they get is generally a big screen TV. There was always a box for one on the top of the pile of garbage in the dumpster or just laying around somewhere.


She mentions the shoes weeks before with the first note and then again in the long list of crazy notes.

I of course realized right away this is related to the other shoe note. I call the management office to ask someone to come and look at this leaving the door propped open so someone could not come and get away with taking them to hide the evidence, but I already had pictures. That is when Bridget, the manager tells me no one can come. I say I will call the police then which I do and with the Boise Police this is always a mistake because they participating in the government harassment program against me. The unit that came was very inappropriate just in what they were and then the cop tried to keep me from filing a police report which is gangstalking SOP.

While watching these videos I realize there are several things that need to be cleared up.
This first group is in response to the video about the notes on the door.

1. The part I can't read while making the video says, "Ray can't help you now." Apparently Ray is her brother. I haven't got one fricking idea who the hell he is. I may have seen him lurking in the hallway, perhaps he is one of the many gangstalkers who were stationed in apartments around mine, but I have no idea who Ray specifically is.

2. The manager told me their maintenance staff checks the videos twice a week which I took as went over them. Nope, one of them told me he had not checked them at all that week because nothing came up. They only check for specific issues, not for security. There were no security cameras in the elevator lobby area the whole year I "lived" there, the gangstalkers and others were free to come and go as they pleased. The manager said she had approval for a camera in the main lobby, it was not installed when I left the building. I kept asking them why since they had security cameras they could not figure out who was leaving garbage piled in the garbage chute room, leaving furniture in the hallways, bringing shopping carts from WINCO and just leaving them. There was never an answer because they didn't bother to check. As it turned out the situation with the security cameras was even more pathetic than I thought. They state there are security cameras in the hallway and there is some relation to the massive fire alarms that went off through most of the year I was there as if someone is monitoring them. Nope.

3. I called the Boise Police Department about the harassment trying to file reports and they would not allow it. On this day after having had so many negative and abusive contacts with the BPD I was very insistent which pissed the cop off. He refused to even take pictures of the evidence or try to figure out who was doing it. That is SOP with targeted individuals and a city hall that does not give one damn about low income people.

Another standard operation to slander and discredit  targets is sending out what I call the crazy squad, a "community" cop and a social worker. I asked the cop why and he said, "Because we don't believe those stories you tell." He was right there looking at the evidence of one of the stories but has been told lies about me, are they really that slow at BPD? I informed them that I had worn a body camera for months and would be publishing the stories. I have only just begun.

4. I have been abused in my life by social workers both professionally and personally which includes patients that needed their help when I was an RN. They also often misdiagnose people because for some reason even though they don't in most cases have the training or experience to do so states license them to diagnose. I have little respect for most of them. Any time as an RN we needed something for a patient the excuses why the help they needed could not be provided would start to fly along with that attitude of irritation at having been put out for someone asking them to do their jobs, or that hatred of the poor thing. I'm 63, was an RN, have been homeless, have gone to ERs and been medically bullied, don't even bother, I know. Through those observations and my experiences as a homeless person I now believe their main role is simply social engineering for the oligarchy. Those who go along with that get the high paying and easy jobs. The other thing is community policing is a part of the harassment programs and they use the people who do the neighborhood watch or citizens on patrol groups as recruiting material for the gangstalking.

5. As the cop and social worker were leaving I still had my door opened and was busy taping the notes onto pieces of paper to take over to the office to show the manager. A woman went by and said something. A couple seconds later I thought wait a minute, that sounds like..."I want my stuff." I finished and decided to go find that person. She was gone by the time I realized what she probably said because her apartment is close to mine.

6. I left the beginning of the video where I go confront her that shows I knocked on the wrong door to demonstrate I had no idea who she was or where she lived. I also had no idea who the first woman was. She had a man who did what is called enter/exit from her apartment for months but that happened from apartments all around me. When I went out to ride my bicycle he would come out and walk by right after I arrived. I left a camera on the bike handle to document this. Then one day the video showed him noticing the camera and he stopped stalking me. A woman came out with him one day, it may have been her. He stalked me across the street as well and changed his facial hair several times.

7. When I said no one ever told me I could get out of the lease in the video that is not exactly true. Right after I moved there she told me she could let me out of it. That was the only time and she never said she had permission to do so. I assumed that was a one time get out of the lease offer since I had just arrived. I had been homeless and looking for a place to rent, sabotaged several times and this was the only one I could afford or who would take me with my history of medical bills, homelessness, etc. Don't ever believe what the non-profits of Boise tell the public.

When the open enrollment came up for Section 8 I did not apply because I was able to pay rent, buy food, etc. I had no furniture due to the conditions of the property, if one is going to get bedbugs why get a mattress or furniture with fabric just to have to get rid of them or deal with pesticides etc. The reason I made that decision is with the Section 42 tax credit reduction in the rent I could rent an apartment, but there were lots of people with lower incomes who could not, I felt it was a moral decision to let them have the Section 8 spots. Section 8 is fairly useless for apartment hunting most of the time in Boise, but living there I could have used it. Then Steadfast Management raised the rent which is fully allowed by the federal government. The raise was $70, then reduced to $50 due to the outcry about it. Still too much when they were never supplying what was contracted for and allowing health harming conditions, ADA violations, harassment, etc.

The rent was raised despite normal everyday operations or security not being dealt with on the property. If one is in low income housing it is always precarious, another reason for people cycling in and out of homeless shelters. One is in a shelter with a large subset of sociopathics, then moves to an apartment where the same types make life hell, then the management or the police department do not do their job to protect people from them, just like at the homeless shelter. It is not a tenable situation in either setting, so people sleep outside or in cars to avoid the issues to decrease the layer after layer of trauma caused by the intentionally caused economic problems for the people of the United States.

I held up my end of the contract, but they did not. I stayed the year in the hellish situation not knowing that the offer she made in the beginning to let me out of the contract was sanctioned by the Steadfast headquarters which does not return phone calls. I did not know enough about the massive problems there yet to make a decision. There are problems everywhere and one expects management will take actions about certain things or the government agencies will force them to, but no, not even for cigarette and marijuana smoking, not for harassment, preventing others from sleeping, not even notifying me of painting, carpet removal etc. due to chemical sensitivity. It was not a couple problems, it was massive problems.

This part is in response to the second part of the video where I confront the woman about the harassment.

1. As I mentioned I had no idea which door was hers and knocked on the wrong one. There was a male gangstalker who came out of that particular door often over a period of months spring and early summer.

2. The woman put a note on the door that said, 'Do Not Disturb.' She harasses me with the notes, then walks by and verbally harasses me after that, then puts that note on her door not wanting me to knock on the door. I checked several times after this and that note was never on the door again just as I expected.

3. Then a guy comes out of an apartment playing loud music where a man was staying with him that I call 'The Fake Painter.' He would pretend to be doing work on the 3rd floor but was not really doing anything just moving things around, walking back and forth, etc. this was during the early part of Shawn Christy's three months of running. The Fake Painter would also be at the elevator as it opened onto the 3rd floor where my apartment was pretty much every night for several weeks, no matter the time of day. Both the guy that came out the door and claimed it was his apartment and the Fake Painter would also do exit/enter as I came out of my apartment. Then both of them disappeared, along with a guy who kept doing enter/exit so he could tell me repeatedly he was my next door neighbor, I said, "Really, because a young guy was in there, then there was a leak,' then poof, young guy was gone. The man demonstrates the behavior of many people who live in the building, he comes out of his apartment  to walk down the hall with music blasting. He of course does this as I am confronting the crazy note woman. If anything was going on where I was out of my apartment people would come out into the hallway, even if I was just getting my bicycle out of my apartment to go for a ride.

4. She's like, OK then you're the wrong person, not even an apology. That's how they behave as if they have a license to abuse me. The reason is they were being directed to do so and felt protected.

5. She claims she was not threatening me. She was threatening me with calling the police along with putting anonymous harassment notes on my door and I will discuss why I think she did this after I finish this list.

6. She lies about leaving the first note about the shoe as seen above which looked like it was about just one shoe.

7. Even if she is nuts it does not matter as I will discuss below.

8. Her missing drugs were likely ingested by her if they are indeed missing. 

******
It does not matter if she has a mental health issue and I have no idea what her status is, other than she seems confused, but that could be secondary to her doing skits like the guy in the last post I made. I worked in what was called 'The Competency and Evaluation Treatment Program', a psych unit for mentally ill legal offenders to find out if they were competent to stand trial and if not to tune them up so they could. Legally the mental illness is not the question, the question is--did this person know what they were doing was wrong at the time the crime was committed. There are of course mitigating circumstances if there is a mental illness with a factor that could effect the ability of the defendant to make a judgment in the situation that lead to a crime being committed. As I know very well those mitigating circumstances often apply to those who have the money to pay for a good lawyer, but often not to low income legal offenders with public pretenders (intentional error).

This woman knew what she had done was wrong. She had not called the police about any crimes she felt I had committed, she did not contact the staff at the management office about it. That is an indication the whole issue is fabricated. I called the police about the harassment who respond as if I am the problem and sent a very inappropriate unit which is a defamation of me personally. Pretty much every contact with the Boise Police Department that I have had was like this, an inappropriate response, accusing me of something I did not do when they had not even looked at the evidence, harassment, abuse, what in the hell is wrong here in Boise at City Hall and with the BPD? What agency has told them some slanderous lies about me? She harasses me saying she thinks I am someone named Wendy but does not apologize. She apparently found out the police were there and walked by my apartment indicating she feels empowered and entitled to harass me which indicates a connection to some organization or person who has the power to protect her criminal acts. She does not stop at my apartment to talk to me nor had she knocked on my door like a person would who saw someone they thought stole from them, instead she walks by and somewhat quietly mumbles one statement as she goes by, "I want my stuff," then she quickly goes back into her apartment. She then puts a do not disturb note on her door in an attempt to block me from confronting her, even though she has left notes on my door and walked by saying something directed at me as if she wants a confrontation or response from me. As a target I know that indicates the whole situation is engineered and she is just playing a part.

These behaviors indicate she had outside influence. The way gangstalking works is there are handlers who promise things to those who carry out the crimes for them. These low level actors are called perps. They are told lies about the targets and also spread them in the community. For instance I had people who would go into stores and tell the staff I was shoplifting to cause me problems. They have been known to often tell people in communities the targets are pedophiles, criminals, terrorists etc. All lies as targets are generally highly ethical people which is why powerful politicians or corporations have had them targeted for destruction. About 60% of us are female, the intelligent and independent kind, but most of us are very intelligent. Stupid people think intelligent people are crazy and up to no good reading all those books and articles, and if we choose to read research papers it's even worse. They can't imagine anyone not wanting to spend their time watching reality shows on TV like they do. I don't even watch TV.

The handlers tell the gangstalkers where to go often using apps on their cell phones and exactly how to do the operation. When putting on a skit based on what someone else has told them their reactions are not normal such as the behaviors this woman has displayed.

I contacted many agencies besides the police and also the management office at the Civic Plaza Apartments about many incidents like this. The Idaho Housing Finance Corp. gaslighted me, saying the person probably has issues. There are huge numbers of people in the building with issues and it's about sociopathic traits lady. There is no excuse for intentionally harassing people and since this went along with lots of other types of harassment it was clearly a wide ranging operation.

What in the hell is wrong in Boise Idaho with the powers that be? Is this from the federal level or the local level, it could be either and I was gangstalked in Alaska and harassed by drug dealing cops in New Mexico, FBI whistleblower, FBI did nothing, Fast-N-Furious much? Then there were the health care corporations that just hate it when a whistleblower reports their Medicaid fraud or other heinous issues. Why it could even be organized by the US Marshals to try to shut down my reporting about the Shawn Christy case or them harassing me from Alaska. Or it could be because more secrets are coming out right now about the corruption between the Alaska National Guard and Anchorage Police Department, (also here)drugs and sexual assault are involved. Who knows, so much corruption and abuse to write about and so little time and so many involved who can go after the truth tellers to destroy them.


1 comment:

Todd said...

She said you were stealing her stuff, so you should have stole button.