2/24/21

UPDATE: After An Inappropriate Conversation with a Watch Commander I Filed a Public Records Request About Long Term Ongoing Mistreatment and Slander From the Boise Police Department. The Response Indicates Corruption.

UPDATE AT BOTTOM.
 
Yesterday I filed an on line public records request with the Boise Police Department which has been slandering me and making inappropriate referrals to their social worker for years while failing to do actual police work. Law enforcement in Boise uses gaslighting and other narcissistic tactics to sabotage me. If I was in a relationship with them it would be considered psychological violence and it most certainly is. Penelope the social worker should damn well know that and I have explained it to her more than once. They have been told repeatedly to stop this abuse and it did stop for a while until yesterday when Officer Ransom had a bug up his ass. 
 
This tactic began at the Civic Plaza Apartments but was very certainly not the first time they had harassed me. The Boise Police Department had harassed me long before I was tortured at the Civic Plaza Apartments which should have been inspected and regulated by HUD, Idaho Housing Finance and the Boise Police Department should have done something about the criminal activity. The 
steadfast management company was totally derelict in their duties, the staff indicated fear of going into the buildings when I complained of problems but expected people to live there in danger. 
 
The Boise Police Department is controlled by businesses, government agencies and non-profits who all often have very clueless and sometimes sociopathic staff. Any rumors or lies are apparently taken as truth in this red state due to lack of logic and morals.
 
Boise Police Department treated me like I was crazy for telling them the truth which began about the same time Dan Ault at the Interfaith Sanctuary began to put on little plays at the front desk about me for the volunteers designed to make me look crazy. He used the usual narcissistic tactics. This was done in retaliation for my whistleblowing, homelessness activism and journalistic activities. There was a lot more including ranting at me by him and especially his co-serial bully Tim Flaherty who ranted at me one day at the back gate for about twenty minutes. That was the day before a lawyer who is a homelessness activist came here and wanted to see the shelter. I have IP services so know someone at the university where she teaches had been reading my blog. There have been several smear campaigns while I've been in Idaho on many levels including in person, in front of me and on the internet. I am sure the bulk of it I will never know about. I mainly experience the results. 

In the public records request I described the scenario and asked who put me on some list or flagged my name for the damn social worker. The response from the police department was inappropriate. Even if someone is mentally ill that does not exclude them from law enforcement services in their community. To push them to the side, gaslight them and deny help with criminal issues would be discrimination without a doubt. 

I do have PTSD which has been made worse by the constant harassment, cruelty and stress in Boise due to the poor leadership, the level of crimes, the high number of sociopaths and the corrupt police department. I am not psychotic or out of touch with reality. I am squarely based in reality. For years I have collected video and other evidence of what has gone on including wearing body cameras. Right now I have a camera running.

 This was in my public records request yesterday.

 
They sent me a vague form letter almost immediately after I filed the records request. They say it is denied, that a lawyer was consulted, if I wish to appeal it has to be done at the district court, somewhere she says I did not provide a case number, this would be because it is not about a case. Their psychological narcissistic cop abuse was done as I called to complain about real problems at an apartment complex and while living in a minivan. The bastards were complicit in causing me to have to live in a vehicle. There is no case, therefore no case number. 
 
I did mention in the records request a false document the Boise Police Department filed which was obviously designed to libel me. An anonymous reporting service was used to report the false claim that I was suicidal. There was a comment in the report that someone at the Interfaith Sanctuary told them I am mentally ill. First of all the Interfaith Sanctuary is not my health care provider, second they have no staff capable of diagnosing, third even if they did they are not allowed to tell others personal health care info due to HIPPA. The whole document may be a fabrication from one of their dirty junior high boy coppers, they redacted the name of the person who told them the slanderous lie. Dan Ault would be high on the list of candidates to slander me there as in #1 because of a long history, but this was in the evening so he may not have been there.
 
 

This screen shot below demonstrates the time I sent the email and then the time they responded. It was about an hour and 17 minutes after I made the public records request they sent a response. That's odd. The BPD nor any agency in Boise responds this fast. Most certainly lawyers working for the city did not have time to do any kind of research in order to give a specific response. They just denied my request to cover up who either put me on a list or flagged my name for transfer to the social worker to sabotage me and crazify me. That is slander and libel, but I know that is SOP at the BPD. There very likely is also an outside influencer whose name I requested. This city is as corrupt as hell and certainly the Boise Police Department has demonstrated that time and again to me. 




This is the false police report I was not suicidal, was most likely in my minivan. After around 5 PM would have been parked in the usual place back then with my windows covered. The Boise Police Department knew where I parked because they harassed me with their vehicles. They have redacted the name of the slandering staff. Considering what went on at that shelter I need the name of this unprofessional staff who feels they can get away with slandering someone because they are homeless.
 



I have been researching this incident a long time along with the non-profit which provided the anonymous report of the totally false claim that I had a gun in my mouth threatening suicide called 'We Tip.' The things that have been done to me in Boise Idaho are monstrous. 


The Boise Police Department for years has done LARPS about my videos and so has the Sheriff's Department.  The "aka Wendy" in the above document has been used in on line comment harassment. It refers to the video below. The police have been involved in a huge number of LARPING scenarios. They use parts of my videos. I believe the gun in the mouth reference came from a written comment in another video about gum in my mouth. Firemen also participate in this and I have evidence of a fire department in Pennsylvania doing harassment of myself and others. It junior high boys on steroids. 


No comments: