7/15/20

Boise Idaho Harassment of Homeless in Vehicles, Trailers, Motor Homes Coordinated From Beginning of Pandemic, City and Oligarchy

I have documented this process since January. Yes there are problem people who live in vehicles, they bother me more than the city, I have to park by them and try to sleep, read, write, etc. Rather than use existing laws or having police patrol the area it's Boise so bullying is used including using parking regulations.

At the beginning of the pandemic I asked them for a safe place to park, especially for women. There was no response. I was lied to that there were outreach staff from whatever the hell they are call the Continuum of Care now, never saw one person. That office did call me one time. They have nothing to do with the city/oligarhy harassment program.

The Boise Police Department that had harassed me for years disappeared and this area went feral. It was unbelievable and became more dangerous. Thanks corrupt and incompetent BPD and city hall for making a bad situation more miserable and unsafe. It's a pandemic you should have spread people out more rather than clumping them together. You are evil.







No comments: