2/18/19

Boise Police Department Continues Their Harassment, It Was Not an Earthquake, it was the Boise Police Department Harassing me

This is an expression I created to described police and others who harass and terrorize a woman by herself: PUSSY BOY. 

All bullies are cowards and only operated in gangs or groups to give themselves courage. 

I am sick of the abuse from the pussy boys on the Boise Police Department. They gangstalked me for years and participated in an illegal set up to try and provoke me into getting arrested. I did nothing wrong they did. They allowed me to be terrorized, gangstalked, not allowed to sleep and a hell of a lot more at the Civic Plaza Apartments where weaponized fire alarms were part of the torture. They do not give one fuck about the welfare of the poor, the disabled and elderly. Nothing was done to create more affordable housing as they intentionally attracted more companies and people to Boise and have prevented tiny house communities or even tiny houses in back yards from being used to house the homeless, elderly and disabled. Many believe an intentional genocide of the disabled and elderly is happening in this country right now. After living at a USDA RD subsidized elderly disabled complex in Soldotna Alaska and now the Civic Plaza Apartments in Boise Idaho subsidized by Section 8 and Section 42 I agree with them, every agency from county to federal is involved. There were apartments at the Civic Plaza decent people could have lived in who are homeless, but instead they were rented to shill gangstalkers to be used to torture me.

I had to leave the Civic Plaza Apartments to become homeless to protect my health and safety, yes it is safer to live in a fucking car than at those apartments. This is due to the gov harassment program being run in that building, the drug ring, the security guard companies which participate in it and do not do their jobs, Idaho Housing Finance, especially corrupt HUD, St. Lukes next door, the gaslighting Boise Police Department who did not believe there was criminal activity going on there when I told them, then there was a murder, city hall, the mayor and all those who participated in the organized harassment, torture, stalking and health harming program. I know about you G4-fucking-S, I know motherfuckers.

I have reported and documented many of the problems with the Boise Police Department, most of it was not documented because I did not have a camera on or it was not aimed in the right direction. I waited to be contacted, asked for a meeting with Mayor Bieter, Chief Bones, they ignored my requests. My efforts to meet with them spanned years. Finally just because the mayor was having public meetings after he told me about them just to get rid of me even though none were scheduled at that time according to his staff and it took months before they contacted me as I tried to talk to him after a city council meeting. I got ten minutes. Nada.

After what happened yesterday I am now drawing a line in the sand and I would like you to meet your Waterloo. Never underestimate the power of an extremely pissed off woman!

I now live in a car, in Boise that is not safe and I have people who intentionally harass me. This includes some of the cops, but that is nothing new. Calling the police about the harassment would result in gaslight. I learned that at the Civic Plaza. I am a targeted individual which the program calls a non-investigational subject. The FBI has their cointelpro people in the Fusion Centers and Intelligence units at the state police in every state. They then go after those the CIA wants to render unable to practice journalism, activism, whistleblowing or has pissed off a powerful person or entity by doing something right such as telling the truth or reporting their corruption to the appropriate authorities which are corrupt, dysfunctional and compromised so don't do their jobs. CIA/DIA→FBI→FUSION CENTER→911 CALL CENTER→POLICE/COMMUNITY POLICING/GOV CONTRACTOR→ARMY OF WEAPONIZED MORONS. It is actually more complicated than that, this is just a general chain of command. Some of this is experimentation, Remember those programs congress investigated where they tortured citizens using paperclip NAZI experiments and said they were ending them, they lied, they continue.

I generally park in the early evening and then leave in the morning, did that for several months. On the weekend I might sleep in and sit around. Yesterday was Sunday, I decided to just stay there, relax and work on some things, no one needed the parking during the day. That was the first time I ever did that. It was Sunday of a holiday weekend, no business in the area needed the parking during the day. They don't need it on any Sunday.

I felt my car rocking, then it rocked again. I posted this on Facebook.

I just screen shotted this at exactly 10 AM, it says I posted that 23 hours ago, so they did this around 11 AM yesterday Sunday the 18th of February 2019.



I was still in pajamas in my sleeping area, reading, watching videos, doing research, drawing, etc. This was part of the conversation that followed.





I was right it did turn out to be a miscreant shaking my car, one of Boise's licensed miscreants. I have people harass me, put scratches on my car spit tobacco on it, throw goose poop all over it, park on my ass with headlights on, park behind me drunk rolling joints to smoke, walking by to yell, "She's a bitch" several times a night and other things, revving engines, with engines that sound like they will implode and with fan belts squealing. These are just the things that go on while I am parked. Nope, don't bother with BPD, all they can do is harass me, not do their fucking jobs to protect me from organized harassment because it is embedded in the police departments in a compartmentalized way, that is why FBI is also embedded with dual cops, FBI/police, gypsy cops who are moved around to different places to go after targets. We live in a police state, only the wealthy are to be protected.

Today I drive to a coffee shop, get out of my car and see this. Interesting they chose that tire to make sure I would notice it.




 The scribbling of course shook the car, it did not need to but he probably did it so it did shake it.



This shows the upside down date of 2/17, yesterday.



My property has already been stolen from me at the Interfaith Sanctuary a homeless shelter in Boise Idaho. I have been run out of an apartment which the BPD allowed along with many others because that was the orchestrated goal. Do not vandalize my home, the car I live in again. I talked to a cop down there who was ticketing vehicles that are left parked on that street for days who told me I was fine unless I parked two or three days (not very specific are they?), they know that is my car as they find it to harass me often, they know I leave that spot every day, (except yesterday), they know I am sleeping in that car.

This is not the only harassment happening with BPD. It goes on while I drive and they will do a LARP where they show up everywhere I go for several days in a row. Apparently the City of Boise is run by those who lack any empathy, compassion, humanity, ethics or even follow local, state and federal laws. That has been demonstrated in how they treat the homeless. In my case they helped create my homelessness, allowed crimes to be committed against me and did criminal acts against me themselves. STASI bastards.

Federal Court Rules Against Boise Anti-Camping Ordinances Accused of Targeting Homeless

They of course appealed this ruling because their sadistic, psychopathic system of abusing the homeless is part of their fun and they must do as the oligarchy tells them no matter how immoral their actions are or how illegal.

Leave me the hell alone and do not vandalize my property again! I have done nothing wrong but you have. I am just trying to survive in the Hunger Games world YOU forced me to live in.

This week will be dedicated to police gangstalking in Boise Idaho which includes Mayor Bieter. I waited for contact from someone, any adult in charge, there aren't any so fuck all of you. 

No comments: