6/6/22

Shoreline Development and the City of Boise Ran Off Homeless With Behavior Issues and Then Put in a Park Bar to Create Non-Homeless Behavior Issues

  

 

Idaho Housing Finance did not give a 💩 either until there were massive complaints at the Civic Plaza Apts. For months and months I was ignored. The Intermountain Fairhousing Council which is a HUD non-profit not only refused to do anything, a phone call I made to them was diverted and someone lied about being the director. As it turned out they were not even the right gender a person in the know informed me as I described how that "director" had no idea what they were talking about. This was the second issue with the Intermountain Fairhousing Council and that first story which involved abuse, ass covering and corruption I have never told. Apparently the disturbed person in charge of that place is now gone, oh but the board which facilitated all the problems still has many of the same members. I was the one telling the truth. And in that case there was a relationship issue and blocking of my complaint.

Then the HUD headquarters in Seattle would tell me they were going to do research and then call me back several times. That never happened. Someone at the HUD office here in Boise gave me a 1-800 number to call about housing which kept transferring me to other 1-800 numbers in sequence until after 7-8 there was voice mail so my phone number was left, no one ever called me. There was of course a psychopathic surgeon in charge of HUD at the time, but our government was already corrupt and dysfunctional before he spent thousands on decorating his office. I have stories about USDA RD in Alaska too, same kind of shady character in charge back then and harassment, diversion and harming of low income people in the United States, city, rural, same massive sadistic treatment. 

 




As everyone knows the behavior of homeless drunks is a problem but working class drunks with behavior issues are what capitalism is made of so they can show their asses all they want. I don't care for either group. It was one step up the Boise classist ladder for Shoreline Development/CCDC..







 
 
 

 
 


No comments: