4/11/20

Post Began in 2018: Discussion of the Massive Gangstalking in Boise Idaho at That Time

I began writing this on July 9th of 2018, about a month after Shawn Christy's 3 month run began. Most of it is as it was with a couple lines added and 2 videos.

On July 2nd Craig Christy posted on FB about going to look for his son Shawn who after a decade of being harassed and set up has had it after being assaulted, being given an altered video of the altercation and then being charged with assault himself. He made some threats on line and then disappeared and a manhunt ensued. There seems to be some inability to track on the part of the local police, US Marshals, Secret Service and FBI in Pennsylvania, but here in Boise I am stalked often, everywhere I go the army of weaponized morons show up or police or firetrucks, ambulances, Ada County Highway Department and on and on. Our government agencies can't function to do what they should, but massive amounts of resources are being poured into doing surveillance and cointelpro stalking/harassment activities against innocent citizens. This is incompetence caused by corruption at law enforcement agencies, in Congress and the Senate, with state legislators and local governments. There are two sides as we are seeing developing in many agencies and some of the people are good people, but they are controlled by those with evil intentions now that our country has been fully captured by psychopaths.

Craig's tracking actions showed Shawn Christy was still not only in Pennsylvania, but also very close to his parent's home.

Apparently I have not just been suspected of doing laundry while homeless and felonious folding (BPD came in for harassment while I did laundry at a laundromat), but also some kind of felonious grocery shopping crimes, perhaps it is a violation against corporations which sell unhealthy food since I do my best to purchase the healthy kind.




There had been some indication that they thought he might be in Idaho considering what was going on with cops showing up wherever I went, not that this police harassment did not go on already and continues. When Shawn came to their home and told Craig and Karen where he had been, refused to turn himself in due to being very angry about what he has been through for about a decade and his request to be provided with the proper discovery before a trial started not being met he disclosed that he was shopping at a dollar store in the area. I decided to help the US Marshals with their investigation.





Bicycle cops, community policing brownshirts in carts or as I call them, old farts in carts pretending to be cops tend to show up when I go by, in fact that happened just today when I rode my bike to the end of a part of the Greenbelt Trail I did not know well. I was hoping for shade but instead found out it went to a store I had been wanting to go. Then I ended up riding too far and getting too hot, not good for my ME/cfs and what I wanted to do was look at cars in used car lots, it was a waste of time, they had nothing that would work.

That was the nefarious activity I was engaged in, looking for a car to live in due to the horrible conditions I have had to live in at the Civic Plaza Apartments in Boise Idaho, being gangstalked around the clock by the army of weaponized morons. It has gotten better since I have become very outspoken about it, but still the weaponized morons engage in some typical gangstalking activities and so do employees of government agencies in the vicinity of the apartments.

Most of the participants in the community policing do not understand the whole program, they just do their own compartmentalized assignments. Many of them are good people trying to help their community. I am also not saying I think having people watch what is going on with this very extensive trail system is not a good idea, it is. What I am expressing is it is clear I am being targeted while not doing anything wrong, just riding my bicycle or walking. This system is used to target people in a way that looks normal to others. How would they like to be treated this way?

 


Here is one from May, it goes on all the time. Most people see these guys on a rare occasion. I see them a lot and also other carts going by me. They will even stop and wait for me, then pull out as I go by. That is a tactic often used by gangstalkers, enter/exit or exit/enter.




The security patrol at BSU which is probably a part of the Boise Police Department shows up and parks their vehicle backwards with the front aimed towards the bike trail as I am approaching. There is nothing to see, just a woman riding a bicycle, it is harassment. There are vehicles which show up and stalk me, they have started taking their license plates off their cars, if they are doing the right thing why be so cowardly, but they are violating my rights and certainly harassing and stalking me which is illegal. I have also had this go on while walking down streets in Boise. Moronic and cowardly are not a good combination, these people are dangerous and the state police and Boise Police Department have unleashed them upon innocent citizens in a reign of terror stalking. There are also at least two security contractors involved in the gangstalking against me. There are about 10,000 security contractors now in the United States making massive amounts of money. We estimate it probably takes at least one million dollars to gangstalk someone for  year. That $21 Trillion the DOD says they can't find was actually spent, yes they are involved in this, it is a network on every level of government and includes corporations and other countries. Some of these contractors are also getting huge money for incarcerating children taken from their immigrant parents and held in concentration like situations much like the FEMA designed homeless shelters in the United States.

One day I stopped and asked these two bicycle cops if they had seen the US Marshals and they said they don't hang out with them. You can tell what they are thinking by their expressions.




One day they rode by me when I had already seen two motorcycle cops that had gotten behind me on the greenbelt trail who were either doing an investigation or LARPing that they were, so when I saw this sight too was not in a good mood. They turn up often, especially if something is going on the powers that be don't like, such as me telling the truth or going to some mtg they want me to stay away from. The guy smiling in the picture above said something and was clearly laughing, but I could not hear him. Normally I enjoy such things but I was surrounded by too many cops to feel jolly.


They didn't say these things, but BPD has treated me like I'm crazy over and over. They should know telling the truth does not make one crazy and neither does being intelligent or a dissident. 

BPD often accuses targeted individuals of being crazy, our phone calls are diverted, they do not allow us to file police reports about the stalking and harassment. I filed a complaint with Police Oversight and they did not process it, just lied that they would. Then when I filed a public records request the clerk said she had no case by the number I gave her. I said, that is because they put all complaints filed by targeted individuals in files and never process them. Even if someone was crazy which I am certainly not they could have a crime committed against them and not allowing someone to file a police report is a violation of their rights. This is done to many who are targeted not just all over the United States but all over the world. The first time in my life the police did not allow me to file a police report was in the 1970s after a gang rape in San Francisco which happened at the home of the son of a prominent man.

Same day, these two police officers just happened to get right behind me on the greenbelt trail on their motorcycles. The tell is out of all the people that were there they got behind ME. At first I was thinking, what are these people doing riding motorcycles on this trail, that is not allowed. Then I realized it was cops. 





Investigating or LARPING?

 Sometimes I get surprise wildlife screen shots from the body camera While riding my bike.




I wear a body camera to catch the gangstalking street theater which is done very quickly often as the target goes out a door, enters or exits an elevator, I arrive at an intersection, etc., but I also can get screen shots of non-gangstalking. Sometimes the body camera is aimed wrong and misses a whole operation. There are more than one reasons to wear the body camera, one of them is to collect evidence due to targets being treated like they are crazy when reporting the operations. I have been able to project my hallucinations onto video over and over. They know I wear a camera so many of the gangstalkers have backed off. They are able to find some new morons with sociopathic traits to take their places. I sing songs to them as I go by such as, 'There's a camera on my bike dumbass.'

The same day this story popped up I had gone to a couple stores and then walked to a coffee shop. I generally have my body camera on at all times but nothing was going on so I left it off. It was on in the store as I have been assaulted there by a gangstalker with a shopping cart. I keep hoping that scumbag will repeat that crime so I can get a video of it. A military vehicle with a large red star went by and a couple other odd things as I walked away from that store. Then I stopped to get something to eat and the Garden City Police showed up. Upon walking to the coffee shop next door to the restaurant I discovered three vehicles with no license plates, this defies probabilities by a large margin. There were also unusual license plates which are often used for gangstalking operations. I have accumulated lots of  video footage about the license plates which have been being removed since I started following the stalking vehicles associated with the greenbelt trail to record their license plates. Cowards abound.




I don't know if there was some legitimate reason for these vehicles or they were searching for Shawn Christy. There is also a connection to Pennsylvania from an employee at a storage facility who was involved in the gangstalking against me.  He claims to be in the military but his boss doesn't know which branch. He kept his Pennsylvania license plate.

Here is a video of part of the smear campaign he participated in against me. He also did gangstalking tactics inside the building that included going into my unit to do the usual things done to all targets, cause leaks on a massive scale that includes into my unit after manipulating me into a particular one. He always had these guys hanging around all day and did not do a great deal of his work. That work was not the primary reason he was there.


No comments: