3/6/20

Homeless Shelters Are Run Like Concentration Camps With Little Concern for Infectious Diseases. Please Share DR. Campell's Video About Good Handwashing

My goal here to to circulate this excellent video about hand washing. It is important for everyone to wash their hands, but my specific target is homeless shelters because I know not one shit is given about that populations and learned this the hardest way possible. You can't believe the insane decisions made by the people who run homeless shelters and the lack of response by the government to complaints about infectious disease issues. This is one of the many reasons people will not stay in the shelters.

Streptococcus A emm type 26 Outbreak Related to Homeless and Brother Francis Shelter, Very Disturbing



I was in shelters surrounded by people who had viral infections, some intentionally coughing and sneezing on me, same with the Boise Idaho library system. Men put their hands on me while staff stood there watching and heard me tell them to stop doing nothing. Women in the dorm put their hands on my bed and hung their clothing on my bed. I even had someone walk on my bunk. Whenever I told Dan Ault the former director about these things his focus was not on stopping these dangerous behaviors but on my saying, "my bunk" quickly telling me it was not my bunk. The reason for that was the serial bullying and gangsgtalking and Boise war on the homeless. Anything and everything is done to psychologically damage the homeless person including making sure they know they are not worthy or welcome while saying constantly you are welcome. That double messaging is crazy making behavior which I was fully aware of but most would not be. My response was to explain that he had just told me I was welcome upon arrival and now the bed I am assigned is not my bed, "that's crazy making talk." The staff was utterly clueless and even when I found a source of free hand washing signs for them they refused to do a damn thing. Below is an excellent video by Dr. John Campbell. This country doesn't give a damn about the homeless including the disabled and elderly who are immune depressed. It seems to me they want the homeless to get sick and die. Perhaps now things will change just for the sake of appearances.

My question was why is it the clinic they have serving the homeless population is not telling them they need to have people wash their damn hands. Guess they are too busy trying to put the whole homeless population on health harming psych meds and misdiagnosing. 

This video demonstrates what I always do only I would already have a tissue in my hand to turn the water on and pump the soap before starting and would not touch the grocery store self service screen unless I cleaned it with an alcohol wipe first. I'm a retired nurse, worked in many specialties, mostly critical care who spent my days at work trying to keep patients from getting infections. My health issues include immune system problems which makes homeless shelters very dangerous for me and many others. What kind of a country forces the elderly and disabled into homeless shelters? The sociopathic and empathy-less politicians making decisions continue to decrease funding for very important and basic needs of people. They have broken their contract with the people of this country.

My country allowed corrupt government agencies and corporate entities to force me into homelessness for telling the truth.


No comments: