1/28/20

After I Posted My Internationale Response to Hillary and the Others Trying to Sabotage Bernie Sanders I Got Police Harassment. That is so Boise of Them. Then the Noise Campaign From Boise's Moronic Sociopaths Began.

On January 24th and 25th police cars were parked by me right after I parked for the night. Last winter I parked in another area and sometimes on a daily basis the Boise Police Parked with their cars facing mine from a parking lot to menace me. That continues now. The probability in a city that large that they would be around me all the time would show this is not random. I am a law abiding citizen not engaging in criminal activity, but am surrounded by large numbers of people who do including Boise Police. It is stalking behavior, but stalking is an epidemic in this city. When the police are committing crimes and their supervisors tell me that what they are doing is not immoral, unethical or a crime there is a huge problem. If the police don't understand this why are they allowed to work in law enforcement. I am sick of this crap. I also had to deal with bad cops in Nome Alaska who allowed men who raped Native women to get away with it, no charges, no arrests.

 

I posted this to Facebook about it. This was three days ago before the incident today.

 







My Reaction to Hillary Clinton and Others Smearing Bernie Sanders, 'The Internationale' is a Song to Unite the Oppressed Workers of the World. I Have Experienced and Observed Lots of Smear Tactics. So, PISS OFF! We Are Rising!


Right after I published the above post this afternoon I checked some things, including one of my IP services.




Then I posted this on Facebook.




The answer arrived not long after I parked for the night. Yes there would be more abuse, we are of course in Boise what else could be expected. Assholery abounds.




Then I called their shift commander or whatever they call the shift supervisor at the police department. I described what had been going on, that I had a lot of gangstalking and harassment going on recently. I told him I wanted to know considering the large amount of evidence I already have why they would want to give me more evidence of police harassment. He said he would ask some higher ranking cops to call me tomorrow to answer me. Riiight. I told him I had talked to another shift commander about harassment, he said he would tell them to stop and that very night as I parked a cop went by. I told him I call cops who harass a woman who is by herself pussy boys. He wanted to know if they approached me. No I told him they were doing nothing while mentioning that it was announced 200 more cops were needed and if they stopped harassing people they would have plenty cops. I often say about the Boise Police, "They look busy don't they?" Or sometimes I say, "There they are protecting and serving." 

When I needed help with gangstalking both at the Civic Plaza Apartments and due to being forced to sleep in a car by the poor planning by those who have run this city the Boise Police would not even call me back. This is a crisis situation but I can assure everyone no action will be taken by city hall. If the DOJ was run by someone other than Trump's fixer AG William Barr they would do something about these crimes committed by police departments.

It seems the Boise Police Department is completely out of control and not supervised well. We know there has been quite a bit of corruption with the BPD and I would bet that most of it we will never know about. Guess what part of it is about, a huge amount of bullying, workplace bullying, especially in the area of whistleblowing. Gosh that is just what they are doing to me. So surprised. The DOJ needs to stop coddling these pussy boys and come reem them out. They are police terrorists, traumatizing people. They have done this to me for years.

Here is the video explaining the reason I called a shift commander last time. Interesting this happened on December 28th, exactly a month ago.





Two of the cop cars left while I was talking to the shift commander and the third when I hung up. Such coincidences. Usually when they show up to menace me they leave when I cover my windows.

Then the noise campaigns began. I had noise campaigns at the library today. First a woman doing very loud talking like gangstalkers do, the a woman who just sat in a study room coughing as loud as she could, another thing they do. Periodically a woman would come back by where I was working with the sound on her phone turned all the way up and punch a few buttons on her cell phone to make noise then leave.  She was not trying to make a phone call as she did not look at the phone, she just punched the buttons and left. People would show up at the library yell for a while and then leave. Normal people don't do things like that.



Then those two left and some others showed up screaming and carrying on. There are lots of people in Boise who do not know how to behave. Any yes some of them are cops.

The noise was likely sociopathic types who were paid to harass me. That's how it works. The police department is staffed with criminal cops.

I drove by the building they are going to make into a bike cop police station. It was a gay bar and I parked next to it all last winter. I was harassed there by a large number of people and the Boise Police Department, all them criminals. There was a shake-n-bake meth operation going right there and the Boise Police Department knew that. It was meth heads gone wild because they were harassing me. Not such a safe city. They have cut down all the trees, guess they don't want the druggies and drunks in the bushes bothering them, just people they don't like. Now the people who have been parking there are over here where I have been parking and some of them are a problem. The Boise Police will do nothing about them.

Thanks Boise for always being as horrible and abusive to the homeless as you possibly can. That guy that harassed me and called me a bitch on video is over here now. Thanks Boise for not giving a damn about lower income people. Thanks for having criminal cops and a large army of weaponized morons to harass good people. Good people seem so damn odd to sociopaths. Intelligent people seem crazy to stupid people.

What kind of leadership of the city would allow the police to do this or the state or the federal government. Leadership that needs to be replaced pronto.


A city that is kind doesn't need a propaganda campaign called 'Boise Kind,' just stating the obvious.


It looks like the problems are not going to get better. Thanks for the Boise Kind.






These assholes showed up right after the police harassment so it is related. You are going to get to explain all of this in a courtroom you heinous bastards.

No comments: