12/5/19

The Grounds of the Homeless Shelter in Boise Idaho Was Covered in Slick Ice, Same With the Alley Around It and Sidewalks to the Soup Kitchen and Day Shelter

The photo below is from just the day after I fell on the ice inside the gates of the shelter right about where I stood to take the picture. That is a BPD vehicle. There was no real bomb scare just a jury rigged Christmas decoration, but they got called to investigate it at Corpus Christy day shelter. The grounds were all like this all winter. If confronted about it Dan Ault would insinuate the person was lazy. He would state they had no salt to put down and make statements that maybe the person complaining about it should pay for it. Yes, this is what went on constantly.

There were elderly women who would cry in the morning when they came out of the shelter terrified they might fall and fracture a bone making statements like, I'll never make it. Some of us helped them get to Corpus Christi the day shelter next door. There was no way they could get to the soup kitchen at the men's mission down the street as the sidewalks were in the same condition. Often I would leave early before most of the others almost like I was running for my life, because I was, walking in the dark on the slick ice to find a warm place to have a cup of coffee. On some days I was looking for two people with mental health problems that were thrown out of the shelter for behavior issues, both very vulnerable, sometimes they were freezing having been outside all night and in bad shape. They often would be at Albertsons trying to warm up and having been awake all night falling asleep. While they dozed off I would buy a coffee and put it in front of them to prevent  them knowing where it came from, trying to prevent staff from throwing them out. I'm traumatized again just writing about this.Triggering PTSD is just one of the reasons I have not posted more about the torture and horrors of being homeless in Boise Idaho sooner.


In the photo above and the video below which are both years old the people are unidentifiable. The families were let in 1/2 hour before the single people. The single people which include the elderly and disabled are always last, including from the city in getting housing. Standing on the ice in the freezing cold caused me to get frost bite. The main toe affected is still recovering from it years later. I am quite aware of what frost bite looks like having been an ER nurse in Nome Alaska.

In this video people are impossible to identify, I was there and don't recognize anyone. There is a child in the cart that can't be seen and one behind some adults where only the clothing on the back of the child can be seen. No child can be identified. This was from December of 2015. I had been at the shelter about a month at this point.




Throughout the winter many falls happened with me several times on the shelter property and on the city sidewalks. The city had so little compassion and cared so little for the well being of the homeless they allowed property owners to go without clearing slick ice from the sidewalks. The soup kitchen down the street was not accessible to many people. The shelter housed many frail elderly people who if they fell would certainly have a fracture. I fell several times which included a head injury leaving blood on the sidewalk. When city hall was called the reaction was, "We'll send them a letter." There is apparently no enforcement of any regulations for property owners or any caring about safety.

This post is about a month after I arrived at the shelter, was already very ill and disgusted by the abuse and conditions.


Library staff would follow me into the bathroom. It was one staff on the third floor. Considering her reaction to the Mormon gangstalkers I would say she is Mormon and a twisted sister.

The IV KCL is my odd sense of humor and related to having been a critical care nurse.




The chief of police who never returned any phone calls and neither did the shift commanders of a police department that refused to allow me to file police reports about harassment, threats of assault and more has resigned recently stating he is retiring. Several police officers in Boise should be charged with crimes for what they did to just me, not allowing police reports, refusing to do anything about harassment, running cars at me, stalking me, menacing me and most likely compelling the huge Army of Weaponized Morons in Boise to constantly harass, sabotage and disrupt me. They did nothing about the drug ring, they cover things up, the public is never told details about crimes or those who commit them. All sensational crime defendants are sent for psych evals for competency for years. I worked in a unit that did that, almost none of our legal offenders stayed so long and that was decades ago, there should be advancements in treatment. It seems this is done to remove the story from the public eye. Are these school plays? Is this related to the drug ring cover up? Is it an attempt to make Boise look less crime ridden? 

This day I wrote about abive it was very icy and very cold. Once again I called the administrative offices of the Interfaith Sanctuary about conditions and abuse which never got me anywhere so I had to go public and start whistleblowing.While talking to the secretary who was being quite snotty I fell on very slick ice. I swore as I fell. The secretary of course being from Boise Idaho and subject to the standard abusing of people and then gaslighting their concerns got the vapors because I said fuck.

In 2016 a massive amount of snow fell. Ada County Highway Department when clearing the streets pushed the snow onto the sidewalks. I lived in Alaska, that is what happens, then later as soon as the streets were cleared they came and cleared the sidewalks. They don't come back and clear the sidewalks here. Mostly it was rural so walking in the cleared streets to get around was fairly safe, but in Boise it is not. Walking on the sidewalks piled with snow partially melted or re-thawed was dangerous also. It was left like that unless the property owner cleared the sidewalks. I kept calling the mayor's office over and over. Finally, one time someone came and cleared the sidewalks around the shelters so people could use the sidewalks. In the spring when the snow melted there was flooding all around the shelter and everyone had soaking wet shoes and many had no dry socks to put on walking around the shelter in their bare feet. The city could have put down some boards or something so people could get to the property, but instead it was sink or swim.






The Alaska-centric part of this was not included. I was not able to write much after getting housing because I was manipulated into an apartment that was set up for gangstalking. That included the St. Luke's trailer park being next door for outside noise campaigns and placement of equipment on the electrical line and in a motorhome by G4S. The equipment on the electric line was removed 2 days before I moved out of the Civic Plaza nighmare, I have video. It's a strange story, but very true. I received shocks in that apartment, hundreds a day and a hell of a lot more went on.

For years I have been in shock about how the homeless are treated in Boise, but I was targeted for harassment, abuse, to harm my health, to psychologically torture me, sabotage everything I do. There are a lot of evil people in Boise Idaho. There are also a lot of liars here.

I have not been at a shelter in Boise since early AM October 1st 2017. Others who are staying at the Interfaith Sanctuary have told me things got 100 times worse. I live in a vehicle to protect myself from abuse and the conditions. There is massive abuse in that situation as well. 

No comments: