12/8/19

My Government Works to Destroy Whistleblowers, Has Subverted the Constitution and Has Been Waging War Against Me for Being Ethical, Caring About My Country, Fighting for Basic Rights, And Telling the Truth. That Isn't A Democracy!

Was it Nome AK whistleblowing? Raped Native women, cops not arresting the men in Nome and around 14 remote villages? Was it Deming NM, drug dealing cops and my employer running a massive Medicaid scam? Had to run for my life and my property is still in storage in Deming since 2002. Welcome to America, land of the con artist, home of the dirty cop, home of the corporate con artists figuring out ways to steal from the tax payers and take resources allocated for the have nots.

Was it my work to help tell Shawn Christy's story, the MSM leaves almost everything out, especially the fact that the whole story started when he was 17 and involves some kind of honey pot operation. How hard is it to run a honey pot on a 17 year old male, I mean really, is this what our government does? He was harassed, gangstalked, sabotaged and set up from age 17, from MKULTRA, Phoenix Program and FBI Cointelpro we know this is done to traumatize and destroy people.

Is this about Martin vs Boise, even though it all started years before I even heard about that case? I do tend to tell the truth and point out lies and some huge lies have been told in Boise about the non-profits involved with the homeless and the homeless themselves, city hall and the police abuse against the homeless here, along with the crap health care and lots of kids being raised in situations that cause trauma that lead to addiction and homelessness.

Was it just Bieter in Boise wanting to fulfill the dreams of the right wing fear brained and the oligarchics in order to get donations for campaigns and help running some shady crap to defend his fight to get the SCOTUS to review Martin vs Boise?

I have no idea just what they are waging psychological warfare against me about because crap is going on in all these areas, in fact that former employer who was running the massive Medicaid scam in Deming NM was just on my blog. Why, were they checking, to see if I was destroyed by contractors in Boise yet such as G4S? Bitchwomen abide assholes, especially former critical care nurses. You run hospitals and haven't figured that out yet? They ran a smear campaign against me in Deming NM and it continues to this day.




Interesting, why would my former employer who began a smear campaign against me after a very strange constructive discharge scenario involving suits who came from Tennessee right after I contacted government agencies to let them know they were pulling Medicaid fraud be interested in blog post about Bristol Palin spreading propaganda for the prosecution which is 100% false in Shawn Christy's case?

I was not interested in making profit off of the revelation and did not know the whole story, they were actually pulling a massive scam using corrupt politicians in the town to assist. Many years later after no agencies, senators at the state or federal level, the DA, or the governor's office did a damn thing to stop the Medicaid fraud which apparently went on in three of their hospitals an admin insider filed a whistleblower lawsuit and made millions. It isn't totally true that they all did nothing, one of them tried to get me to do something illegal which I refused and asked for a court order, never heard from the woman again. Community Health Services had to pay back $75 million for this and 98 million for another one. Here is what I got, fired, a smear campaign, gangstalking cops in Deming and afraid for my life and those kinds of things continue.

The FBI told me to talk about the cops in Deming selling drugs in front of my house at the city council meeting, I said that would result in my then being found dead in the desert. Eventually after warnings from the two good cops I left my property there in 2002 and went to another state looking behind me the whole way expecting to die.

When did all of this start? Some odd things happened in Washington state was well. 

Here is the only reason the truth is ever allowed.


Baker and his lawyers will earn $18.67 million from the settlement under the federal False Claims Act, which encourages whistleblowers to uncover corporate fraud by giving them up to 25 percent of the recovered funds. 

The above excerpt from the article doesn't make any sense, I told them about Medicaid fraud with this corporation in 2002, this article if from Feb of 2015, but the lawsuit was from 2009. They state the False Claims act is to encourage whistleblowers to come forward. Whistleblowers do come forward, they are ignored and then their lives are destroyed, so encouraging them to come forward must be so they can be identified and put on a list for destruction. They waited all those years until an opportunist came along before anything was done in this case, he made a profit but the non-predatory whistleblower had their life destroyed. 

Welcome to America. To this day the ball-less bastards running this country have not contacted me about any of the serial whistleblowing I did because I cared, wanted to do the right thing, thought they would want to know, they don't.  Our politicians and every agency is ass deep in all of these crimes, especially the ones that are pillaging the assets of our country and especially the assets in place to help the 41% of the population living in poverty.

The harassment goes on wherever I go so it is clear this is federal harassment and from what has gone on clearly my country wanted to harm me even cause my death. Cops in Boise Idaho have run cars at me. In fact my country harmed me before I was even born with DES and then refused to do adequate research on it even putting fake news articles in the papers to prevent lawsuits and sabotaging the one I was involved in during the 1970s. Then my country refused to do appropriate research on ME/cfs which in my case has to be caused from the DES exposure and have even allowed the CDC to divert funds given to them by Congress and then not replace them when it was discovered.

My country hates me because I am ethical, tell the truth and tell others the truth. That is what is going on. If we don't do something to get rid of the criminals in charge the United States is going to implode. There is an impending financial crisis and that may be when the irreversible unraveling occurs.

I was never trying to do anything but get the government to do their jobs in Deming, that money belongs to the tax payers and the people who need Medicaid. If the government listened when people tell them about problems rather than work to hurt the person who took the risk to report, things would be a lot different.

They are afraid to anger their corporate oligarchic overlords. Rather than make the US an honest country that is actually "For the people", "By The People" they use propaganda and diversion to keep most of the people so numb and dumbed down they have no idea what the truth is. At this point in time even the well informed are having a hell of a time finding the truth considering all the opposition propaganda streams.

Community Health Systems to pay $75 million in Medicaid fraud whistleblower case




Then later they got caught doing false billing, they were doing that in Deming too. I have to wonder if the guy who filed the whistleblower lawsuit to become a millionaire off the backs of the tax payers read something I had written about this, I did write about it in a TOPIX Forum years ago.

Then they kept on with their corruption, this is a completely different issue. From the DOJ:


I spend my life when some things come out in the news saying, they knew about that years ago, I told them. These crimes are only revealed when someone figures out a way to profit themselves. If the government listened when people who were not looking for profit just want to protect programs such as Medicaid from predators that would have helped prevent much of the mess we are in now. At this point it appears to me the problems are so bad they can't be repaired. For one thing on order to allow these corporations to run these scams unethical, compromised sociopathic types would have to be in charge and they are. That is why everything is so corrupt.

The government considers whistleblowers to be the enemies of the state, terrorists because they are controlled by the oligarchy who seek to protect their crimes. They are using a program similar to the Phoenix Program used in Vietnam and tactics the STASI used in East Germany. They claimed the MKULTRA program was useless and it was for the stated reason for it, but they learned how to destroy people and use that knowledge now. They hire contractors so they can use plausible deniability. These contractors are sociopathics who make money hurting people. One of their main targets is the First Amendment, anyone who uses it is fair game to these thugs.

Here is a clue how to find truth, listen to those the government and their contractors are attacking. In the case of Julian Assange they are clearly trying to kill him. The reason for the prisons that are essentially all solitary confinement is to keep the truth from the public. Why do you think we have so many in prison. These are totalitarian tactics. The United States now has as a form of government inverted totalitarianism. Anyone who can't see that is a lost cause.





We were warned a long time ago. This article is from 2003, by Sheldon Wolin.

Inverted Totalitarianism



WELCOME TO AMERICA!

No comments: