12/12/19

Abuse of Homeless Activist While Traveling From Boise Idaho to the Continuum of Care Meetings in Meridian Which Was Chosen to Prevent Homeless People From Attending

The excuse to use the city hall in Meridian Idaho for the Continuum of Care federally mandated meetings to organize the city, every city to deal with the homeless was the city hall in Boise had some construction going on. They continued to use Meridian city hall long after the construction was completed. There are many places in Boise that could have been used for the meetings. It was an inconvenience for many people to go over there. Discussions resulted in admissions that it was a problem and I certainly informed the woman running the so called meetings that it was extremely difficult for people who had to take a bus to get there since Meridian had no bus service. The truth is that is why they chose that city to prevent those unsightly homeless people from attending. It was difficult but I went anyway.

The many tactics to keep me from going to them were employed using every corrupt agency Boise, Meridan and the state of Idaho could muster.




It all sounds so helpful doesn't it? They funded all these non-profits to put people into housing which did not exist. There was never any rapid re-housing. People have been in the shelter system for many years. I'm forced back into homelessness by the federal government's contractors any time I get housing. Those who wear the mask of altruism in these non-profits assist them to harm people like myself. That is because the systems for the homeless are designed for torture. Dissident activists, journalist and whistleblowers know what I am talking about. Those who were well to do and have income independent of employers find it easier to survive. There has even been an attempt to sabotage my SSDI. In Soldotna Alaska Greg Russell who runs gangstalking operations and his family were behind that.



The reasons for non-profits is the severe lack of regulation of them. The access the business class has to fund them so they can be on the boards to guide what goes on, inject what the oligarchic cabal and elements of the federal government want as policies. The lack of regs allow for horrible conditions, then propaganda is used to assure the public the homeless are well taken care of and are being helped to get housing while none of that is true. 


The McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, As Amended by S. 896 Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing (HEARTH) Act of 2009

 

This HEARTH ACT, the Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing Act is quite bizarre, rapid transition to housing, what planet are they talking about? No help to prevent becoming homeless, then trauma, lack of sleep, exposure to infectious diseases, poor diet, exposure to the element, constant abuse everywhere you go to make sure you deteriorate and have a hell of time even looking for housing. In Boise there is essentially no affordable housing. If a homeless person finds an ad on craigslist for something in their price range, by the time they go to get on a bus and ride over to check it out another person who is struggling to pay the high rents here has driven their vehicle there and taken the rental. If it is found in the evening they can't leave the shelter to go look at it or they will not be let back in and will lose their bed. The thing is many homeless people don't have the resources to buy a ride on a bus.


They were organizing the resources into non-profits to rapidly rehouse people? There was no housing and little plans to build any. They categorize the homeless in Boise. The immigrants came first, lots of immigrants were brought to Boise to take up the lower priced apartments, some apartment complexes were completely filled with immigrants. Then the homeless were sent on wild goose chases, lied to, made to live in horrible conditions in shelters, traumatized and treated like garbage. I have nothing against immigrants but when there are un-housed people in your city why bring other people here to displace the homeless then lie to the public that you are helping the homeless get housing. Why the sham? What is the deal?

Second came the veterans who like the immigrants got special assistance. They got Vietnam vets addicted to heroin and traumatized them during the Phoenix Program with what the CIA and militatry were doing, then left large numbers of them to live on the streets and the VA did diddly. During the era after the DOD spent massive money to integrate themselves into sporting events it's now popular to help veterans. I lasted less than one shift at the LA VA before becoming a whistleblower, they did not do a damn thing about the horrible care.

Now they say the families are next. I guess elderly people who worked all their lives and paid into Social Security don't deserve a place to live or to even be treated like humans. We were promised there would be appropriate cost of living increases and then got screwed out of them for years, then President Obama and our legislators changed how the COLAs were calculated screwing us even more. That made the Social Security income too low for market rates while the rents skyrocketed. The single homeless no matter how elderly, how disabled, how sick are always the last on the list even behind people brought here from other countries. It is interesting the propaganda circulating right now to demonize baby boomers. Is that so younger people have less empathy for the older people as they die from lack of shelter, healthy food, lack of health care and trauma after trauma?

The disabled are treated like con artists in the shelter, I couldn't even put probiotics in the refrigerator without staff at the Interfaith Sanctuary taking them out which rendered them useless and cost me a lot of money. No amount of telling them why they had to be refrigerated worked because they were doing it intentionally like much else that went on. Then when asking a doctor at a low income clinic for a note to explain this I got gibberish. This is what happened when the controlling agencies such as HUD are so damn corrupt and participate in the organized harassment. Then add the Infragard members on the boards for more targeting and manipulations.The oligarchy who created the massive homelessness problem want to control the outcomes too. They want to make sure a punishment program rather than a housing program remains in operation.

I was never told by anyone at these non-profits the truth that there was essentially no housing to be found so I wasted a lot of energy trying to find someplace to rent. After a couple years I learned some of the history here and was stunned. The lack of affordable housing was intentional, then what little there was was filled with immigrants. The only conclusion I can make is they intentionally wanted to displace the homeless people in Boise. Homelessness was intentionally created all over the country, but not all cities used immigrants to block housing for the unsheltered.

After the non-profits, especially the shelter sent my ass running around looking for apartments without telling me there were almost no openings and affordable apartments were a near impossibility to find. Had to figure out what was going on by myself and began asking why is the federal government spending all this money on non-profits that are supposed to help the homeless get into housing when there isn't any. Why are they not spending the money creating housing and then people will just apply on their own.

The shelters tell the public they put hundreds of people into housing in Boise, but that is total BS. If they put as many as they claim into housing there would be no homeless people. It would have been cheaper and easier to build affordable housing and yet they intentionally did not do that. The reason is they want to remove the homeless they created from the cities. This is true all over the country. There are many subsets of homeless people, I am in four of them, disabled people, I'm 64-elderly, income to low for market rent/bad credit due to medical bills and I'm a targeted individual. The government has intentionally made me homeless over and over due to my whistleblowing, activism, journalistic activities and truth telling activities.

Boise/Ada County Homeless Non-Profit Claims of Finding Housing for Large Numbers of Homeless is Obvious BS


There was a smear campaign that followed me everywhere I went trying to find housing. Everything would be fine then the lie would come, the apartment is rented. Then my question, what happened to my position at the top of the list. They just repeated it was rented. Calling them on a phone line other than mine resulted in the apartment still being available and HUD's non-profit, the Intermountain Fair Housing Council sabotaged all attempt to try and get fair housing, very corrupt and so is HUD. There is nothing fair about housing in Boise.


 

I’ve been homeless 3 times. The problem isn’t drugs or mental illness — it’s poverty.



I'm guessing this was 2017.


Often there would be what I call weaponized fire alarms at the Civic Plaza Apartments where I lived for a year before moving into a minivan to get away from the gangstalking which HUD, G4S, Boise city hall, Boise Police Department and all city/county agencies were involved in. G4S also had several sub-contractors, I assume Allied Security which does court house and library security were one of them. The fire alarms would be late the night before or very early in the morning when there was a meeting they did not want me to attend. That was my signal to be there no matter what they did.

One day I ended up at Meridian City Hall early, it was very hot so went inside to sit down. In just a few minutes a cop showed up. The video below documents that. Meridian is a suburb of Boise. It has a lot of well to do people who don't allow the unsightly homeless and went so far as to block any bus service. Recently there has been discussion of that changing. I was gangstalked while walking from a bus that just ran through town. I decided to go to the 3 thrift stores that are all close together on my way because I needed old towels for cleaning rags. I said that out loud to myself while walking which of course was picked up by my cell phone. Cell phones are used to monitor targeted individuals. The first 2 thrift stores had no old towels which was odd. At the third one staff told me to go to the back and ask another staffer about old towels. Another woman was already back there. She had a strange look on her face. I just waited, she began chatting me up and informed me she was there to get old towels to use as cleaning rags. I recognized her as a frequent gangstalker who would always announce to me she was from Meridian. She took all of the old towels. There was a coven of gangstalking women who seemed to think their obvious tactics were quite clever. They always had these self satisfied comments which reminded me of my days working in psych hospitals. They do not select people to do harassment because they have good qualities.

There are lots of crazy stories about Meridian during my journeys to the Continuum of Care meetings, cops always showed up. On this particular day after the little scenario in the below video happened which I 100% believe was about my being there early they told others a lie that a man who had been homeless who came to the meetings had threatened to come down there with a gun as an excuse for the cop. Two cops then sat in the back of the room where I was during the meeting and this happened a lot. I have a history of using the truth as a weapon and in Boise the truth is the enemy of the government.

The man they accused told me what had happened is they towed his car, he was pissed but never made that threat. Due to my experiences with the tactics used by Boise and Meridian, it is likely he was targeted for the car towing to sabotage his efforts to attend the Continuum of Care meeting. I knew already they had lied and have experience with their targeting for parking tickets and have been harassed by a tow truck driver hired by the City of Boise. Before these kinds of incidents Boise City vehicles show up or trucks which park illegally, text something and then leave. A woman who stalked me over a long period of time showed up just before a parking ticket. They have networks and use Apps to help them stalk targets.

On my way back one time the last bus did not arrive and I was stranded. Had to use the last of my food budget for a taxi back. That was not the first time that bus system did that. On the #9 route which is state street the drivers would park and not do a run often. I was on a bus once where the driver at a stop told everyone they had to get off the bus and he was acting very odd.

This was a discrediting, smear campaign tactic used against that man, many of which were used against me as well. Boise Idaho is as corrupt as hell and filled with bullies. Often as I walked to the meeting the state police would park on the road, get out and stand as I went by to menace me. Boise Police did this also. I just kept on walking. I called it walking through evil. They even left the screws gangstalkers often leave in the homes of their targets in the middle of the living room on the sidewalks I was walking down. They are not normal screws  and exactly the same kind Greg Russell left in my apartment during the gangstalking he organized in Soldotna Alaska. He's the Dept of Public Safety fixer in Alaska and the Grand Poohbah for the Soldotna Masons. There are many witnesses as he targeted others right out in the open.




No comments: