11/3/19

Martin vs Boise, Non-lawyers can't file Amicus Briefs to the SCOTUS, I Am Putting Out Truthful Information About the Brutal Treament of the Homeless in Boise Idaho Instead

I have been homeless in Boise Idaho for years. The main driver in this city of homelessness is the lack of Affordable housing which last I found was 0.05%. That is essentially none. If there is an opening the large number of people on a list waiting will fill it immediately.

I have been in the shelter system. Have had two places to live but was gangstalked out of them while the government agencies which shoulds have done something to stop those crimes participated in them.

For years I warned them I would post the truth on the internet. They have waged a discrediting and disruption campaign against me. It has resulted in my being injured, put my life in danger and made me ill.

For years I have held back information not wanting to have to publish it. My gloves are off after I just received documentation of discrediting. I want the country and SCOTUS to know the truth about how Boise really treats the homeless.

PART 1



Part 2

 
 





No comments: