12/13/18

New Commissioner of the Alaska Department of Corrections Before She Even Had a Working Email Account Has Ended The Special Internal Investigative Unit


“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.”

George Orwell



Newly appointed commissioner of the Alaska Department of Corrections Nancy Dahlstrom is so new to her job that yesterday when I tried to send her an email I found out her account with the state was not yet set up. Being brand new has not stopped her from making an immediate bad decision however. I sent the email to an assistant/secretary/? There has of course been no response which is SOP with Alaska, same is true of Idaho. I always say run silent, run deep Alaska. Back through most of what went on in Alaska I had no idea what government harassment aka disrupt and discredit programs were, so I was very disturbed at the behavior of those in charge of the state. I still am disturbed by their behavior but now have a better understanding of what has gone on and how utterly craven and immoral the whole lot is, in cities/towns, states and federally, same story.

Part of the program is to ignore, not respond to and discredit what the target says. I contacted Dean Williams about his research which closely paralleled what I had already written he claimed he had no idea who I was despite the fact that during that period of time someone(s) were on my blog almost daily reading what I had read about my experiences, written commentary about and my observations of what went on at the Alaska Department of Corrections. The IP traced to the Alaska/DOA, the Department of Administration, over and over and over. There were many views of the posts about the DOC, the DOP and parts of my story including a link to a DOC employee whose relative is associated with harassment that ran me out of an apartment in Soldotna. Right now the interest is with the post about the National Guard scandal, part Alaska, part National Guard bases, mostly in the southern states. But there has been some interest here in Boise in harassing me about that using a ganstalking technique called directed conversation. 

WMD CST, Idaho National Guard Had An Odd MMS Group Text on My Phone. George Webb Depleted Uranium/Cargo Ships. Co-inky-dinks Aplenty 

 

That first bad decision Nancy Dahlstrom made at the DOC I read in the ADN yesterday and was shocked. "The Alaska Department of Corrections is dissolving a special internal investigative unit formed following a spate of deaths in Alaska’s prisons."

As far as I have been concerned that investigation unit never went deep enough or never allowed the public to really find out the truth of what went on at the DOC. All prisons have to have a strong management structure including some kind of supervisor who is not friends with the C.O.s or in the union. Those supervisors have to be able to be independent of the psychology of the group and make decisions that facilitate professional and appropriate behavior on the part of prison staff. Even the health care staff were abusive, backwards, bullies, etc. A tiny bit of progress was made, but of course there are those who want power so they can destroy progress. 

Below is the email I sent to the new Commissioner. I am very upset about her decision considering what myself and others have been through, the lives lost, the suffering caused intentionally and the sadistic crushing of souls. Of course there will be no response, remember years ago the Department of Lawlessness directed the governor's office under Sarah Palin to not talk to me or help me with anything. That is what has happened since that period of time, in Alaska or out of it. All targets of government harassment programs are gaslighted, ignored, harassed, slandered, sabotaged, tortured and more. If anyone tries to do their job secondary to my complaints or reports someone else takes action to stop them, I have also had my phone calls redirected many times. 


Dear Commissioner Dahlstrom, 

Right off the bat you eliminate the investigative unit which is the only protection from the abusive corrections officers and other staff? Are you trying to abuse inmates intentionally? Are you trying to kill more inmates? The Alaska State Troopers have a history of not investigating properly or taking proper actions about incidents at the Alaska Department of Corrections. That unit was inadequate to do a complete job BTW. The corrections officers in Alaska are the biggest whiners I have ever seen, what a bunch of babies. You are creating unsafe conditions intentionally. Why? I worked with mentally ill legal offenders in violent units, no gear for protection, just my own wits and skills, 5'2" woman. Please make them stop whining.



I have quite an AST story about the Anchor Point Post allowing a meth lab, refusing my requests to file police reports about theft, threats of assault, a meth lab and more. Then one of them participated in the conspiracy to have me wrongfully imprisoned. They refused to search for a missing woman and did nothing about underage girls partying and sleeping with men in their thirties at the lodge. One left a four year old with a father who was drunk and high on meth locked in a bedroom, not even checking his welfare.


Nothing ever progresses and gets better. The women are treated like second class citizens at the DOC, I was hopeful that would change, but now I see everything is going to get worse. Your decision to kowtow to the corrections officers wishes when what they need is very strong supervision is a very bad sign.
Celia Harrison

 

These links were in the email, part of what I have written related to the Alaska Department of Corrections over the years.

THIS IS SOP AT THE DOC

 

Deaths From Alcohol Withdrawal Continue at the DOC Due to Changes Not Being Made and Abusive/Poor HealthCare for the Poor, Native, Homeless and Addicted

 

DOC COLD TURKEY! Inmates In Withdrawal From Heroin Not Receiving Proper Care and Monitoring, YEP, THEY KNEW THAT TOO! 

 

AUDIE HOLLOWAY SAYS,"I DON’T HAVE AN EXCUSE. IT’S JUST THE WAY IT IS"…AND THEN THE ILLOGICAL EXCUSES START TO FLY.

 

Alaska DOC Homicide, Death by Face Down Restraint and Fat Asses (Part 1)

 

Part 2: Alaska DOC Homicide, Death by Face Down Restraint and Fat Asses

 

Governor Walker's Coverup. For Almost a Decade the Palin and Parnell Administrations Knew Inmates in the Prisons Were Dying and Being Harmed. 

 

My Experiences With The Alaska Department Of Probation: Part One

 


For About a Decade I Wrote About the Horrors of Our Prison Industrial Complex, Here Are Some of the Links to the Posts. Has Anything Changed? No. 


Here are two posts I did not send links to:

Deaths of Two Young People At the Alaska Department of Corrections, People Knew It Was Unsafe, I Risked My Safety to Tell Them

 

For this next one I did research for about a year, the Alaska DOC and DOL of course worked to keep the public from understanding what really happened. Filed public records requests in Alaska, no response, filed them in Colorado, got mostly no response, but what I could get told the story.

 

Alaska DOC Coverup: The Story of Wesley Shandy’s Death, an Alaskan Inmate at GEO Group’s Hudson CO Prison



This is going to bite her in the ass.

 

 

 

 




No comments: