8/19/18

I Received a Mystery Pop Up Recording? The Top Said, "Conference Call" of Jenny 'Task Force' Moore Last Wednesday related to the Shawn Christy Investigation, Then She Died Last Monday

For days I have tried to find a general email address for the police in Prince George's County Maryland. On their webpage they have a link to click to send an email. That does not work for the system I use. Then I began a search for an email to the police in that county. For two days I was sent through an automated system obviously designed to divert citizens from being able to communicate with anyone at any of their several police locations. Finally I ended up at their county information line. Why? Their damn automated system sent me there. I had some hope they must AT LEAST have an email. No, they have nothing and transferred me to the non-emergency number, then that system transferred me back to them. I called the governor's office in Maryland and got, you guessed it an automated system which simply took a voice mail, no response. They ran me around in circles for two days. I made the mistake of trying to communicate with a government entity in the United States, apparently Maryland is one of the worst. In the message left with the governor of Maryland's staff along with my displeasure at how they treat people there was the statement I would post this information on line. Here we go, it's all I can do.

I have been a target of stalking and harassment for a long time, it certainly went on in Alaska and as a whistleblower in New Mexico about drug dealing cops and a hospital committing Medicaid fraud I was harassed and threatened in a small town. I was heavily gangstalked in Alaska, leading to a breakdown due to being suicidal secondary to massive cruelty, set up for wrongful arrest/imprisonment, my property was stolen, my cat was starved and tortured, many crimes were committed against me and no charges were ever brought against them. The gangstalking continues here in Boise Idaho including by the Boise Police Department who have officers who harassed me over a long period of time and it continues. Boise has gangstalking crimes perpetrated against innocent citizens to a much worse degree than anywhere else I have been, there are a higher percentage of people here without any conscience who harm others for their own profit, it is clear there is corruption in the government systems of every kind and a rather severe lack of democracy.

There are a large number of strange things I'm surrounded by, the usual street theater and directed conversations, electronic attacks at night, noise, chemical and construction campaigns in the apartment I rent and much more. There are also many strange phone calls, FB friend requests etc. Right now it has died down, except for some enter/exit stalkers, people who exit their apartments when I leave or come back or as I go in or out of the elevator where I have an apartment and grocery store street theater and directed conversations, oddities at intersections when I walk or ride a bicycle,  people including cops running cars at me, blocking of health care, phone calls diverted, sabotage of anything I try to do etc. Note how I did not say, 'where I live' in that last sentence, because I have not lived here at the Civic Plaza Apartments I have been tortured here since last October by very evil people and some of them are sociopathic idiots getting something for hurting another person. All kinds of harassment began within about ten days of my arrival including the garbage truck starting to come at around 4:15 AM, slamming the dumpster around, then the garbage truck which was under my window sat running the crusher. There are lots of garbage trucks emptying dumpsters due to the apartments and businesses, but that one came very early, before they came around 6:30 AM. I was kept awake at night by the person below me slamming something, boom, then the building would shake several times a night for months and months. It still goes on, but earlier, not all night. Then the person above me stomped around, slammed drawers and cupboard doors, flushed the toilet over and over, rolled something around that made lots of noise and more, that could go on for hours and be coordinated with outside noise campaigns in what I call the St. Luke's trailer park (as in hospital), right now it's also a truck stop. That was allowed along with everything else in a campaign of terror against me which included cops and others running cars at me, following me around, menacing me with headlights, going into stores and telling them I was shoplifting, blocking me, store staff harassing me with shopping carts and a hundred other things.  

Since around 2009 I have been following the Shawn Christy story and have written about what is going on with him from the perspective of a person who knew many details about the story, had some similar experiences with injustice out of Alaska, knows many other Alaska injustice stories such as David Haeg's, the Fairbanks Four, police not arresting men who raped women (part of the suicidality) and also knows how the Palins operate. They have attack lawyers who go after people, send flying monkey paid trolls, put up fake FB pages for harassment, spread lies about people, etc. These attacks are very similar to the Zionist attacks on those who support the rights of the people of Palistine. The Christys reported the sexting relationship a long time ago and that Sarah Palin resigned the day Shawn Christy's psych eval was released. I wanted to offer the family support because of the injustice and because they are also gangstalked. I feared the FBI/DOJ were trying to make Shawn Christy into another shooter. It makes me very angry that our justice system acts as thugs for a politician like Sarah Palin and sets up young men in crimes the FBI and in Shawn's case the US Marshals make through manipulation and psychological trauma.

Some of the devastating tactics done to us are the spreading of false rumors for discrediting targets and the intentional isolation, two of many tactics which prevents us from being able to fight back. The Christys still have each other which is huge, many times they are able to break families up.

Gangstalkers have done group texting on my cell phone which I am not involved in, people who just call my number to do a group directed conversation LARP, recently someone called and just left the phone on as if they had butt dialed me. Their conversation made no sense nor had any logical content they just spoke in catch phrases like gangstalkers do which means it was just being done for harassment. Directed conversations happen constantly when you are target, catch phrases, exaggerated talking, and mentioning things that have to do with you. I have even had them use an ad I clicked on the night before for this sick and crazy harassment.


Below I wrote about one of the incidents.

WMD CST, Idaho National Guard Had An Odd MMS Group Text on My Phone. George Webb Depleted Uranium/Cargo Ships. Co-inky-dinks Aplenty 

There have been several subjects they have used for this harassment, even quilting. When confronted the perpetrators act very indignant. Then when I research the phone number it belongs to someone related to law enforcement.  

I posted this on my blog on August 10th 2018. Shawn Christy supporters had been under attack by cyberbullying flying monkeys on FB at the same time this went on. My research shows it happened on the 8th of August and not the 9th like I thought, it was very late so dates blurred.


I went to watch a George Webb video the following Monday and discovered the devastating news that Task Force his research partner, a reporter and former cop had died. At first I did not remember about this odd recording that popped up on my cell phone and there was a reason. I live in a dangerous situation where I have been massively stalked, kept from sleeping and was subjected to almost constant construction-rehab noise and chemicals for months, I am chemically sensitive. This has all not just caused me to be ill, but prevents me from doing much of what I need to work on. There are also very frequent migraines and flares of my ME/cfs from the lack of sleep and shifting sleep cycles. That afternoon I went to look at a couple cars which is difficult due to having to take a bus and lots of the used car places are located on a really limited bus route that ends around 3 PM, then it is really hot here, standing at the bus stops makes me sick due to my having ME/cfs. They also did more painting close to my apartment that day without notifying me so I could protected myself, I went to a coffee shop as long as I could before going home. Before I signed the lease I asked if they were going to be doing major rehab involving painting and floor glue. The staff said they did not know of any projects, it has been very constant while I have been here and at times done in a very abusive way. I was only notified once. This has happened often whenever I rent a room or apartment. When I got back that day and found out about Task Force, being exhausted and sick I forgot about that weird recording designed to look like a conference call or at least that is what it said on the top of it.

George Webb introduces Task Force who we now know is Jenny Moore, a former police officer in Tracy California, she also has a psychology degree and counseled people with PTSD and then she became a journalist. She spent many years working on child trafficking and that is what she was doing when she died.



The low intensity disruption used against whistleblowers George Webb mentions is gangstalking. Guess what high intensity is. I was a serial whistleblower, drug dealing cops, massive Medicaid fraud perpetrating health care corporation and completely corrupt and incompetent IHS related hospital in Alaska in a village where cops did not arrest men who raped Alaska Native women if the women were afraid and said not to. Just before I got to that village a cop had raped and murdered a young Native woman and then tried to cover up the crime. I am still not sure he was the one who did it, but have not read all the evidence. I was gangstalked by cops, at the hospital and in the community but had no idea what it was or that my country would allow it. I became very ill from the stress and then suicidal. I dissociated at work and put controlled drugs in my pocket, I did not remember it but found them. In the meantime they discovered it and had me charged with felonies. My supervisor told the police I was not allowed to be admitted to the hospital while a psychologist stood there saying I should be admitted. Gangstalking 101, no real psych care is allowed for the trauma and sabotage is employed if I do find a good counselor. A female cop showed up and told me she had seen how I took care of the patients and this did not mean I was a bad person. I knew this, but after how I was treated by the evil there is was such a relief to hear this from a genuine person. They accused her of having sex at the station (like they did) and fired her shortly after this They don't just allow this stalking and harassment cointelpro program, congress funds it, cops organize it and powerful people order it against innocent and good people. After the criminal charges began the insane gangstalking and corrupt court system torture starting with a drunken public pretender. It would take me a over a decade to figure out what they did to me is standard for whistleblowers in the United States and most of the world orchestrated by a network of inteligence agencies, security contractors, the banking cartel, governments, the oligarchy, secret societies, religious groups and think tank PACs. Layer upon layer of trauma in a scheme to attempt to murder the target so it looks like natural death, suicide or the person went nuts and began shooting people so the police killed them.




I did not agree with Task Force's politics, but she was an amazing researcher and the truth doesn't have political bias. I also did not believe everything she said, but what I have learned as a targeted person is that may just mean I don't have enough information yet and she was a great teacher I learned so much from her and a large amount of her research came to me through George Webb. I was a T.I. for at least a decade, but when others talked about gangstalking I thought they were crazy while it was happening to me also and I struggled to explain all the strange goings on, injustices and abuse.

This is how I learned that, yes horrible things are allowed by our government and no, they do not care about us, we have to take control or humanity is going to perish. I am telling the truth and decided to speak up to help others by speaking up publicly so that perhaps by being aware of what is happening to them other targeted people will be able to protect themselves from some of the harm being inflicted on them by a network of the worst our country has to offer. The worst is going after the best for the same reason the corrupt or incompetent workplace bully goes after coworkers, but the stakes are much higher at the level of government agencies and security contractors who make huge money to stalk and harass good people and will fight to keep that system going ]while doing what they can to increase the number of targets.

Upon remembering that odd recording I checked my search history, the pop up for that recording of Task Force is not there. The date I thought it happened is actually earlier, August 8th, my birthday, last Wednesday. The reason for my being sure of the date is the day after this happened is when my searches on YouTube were made to see if there was a new interview or post of Task Force who we now know is Jenny Moore perhaps talking about Shawn Christy and maybe that was why someone wanted me to hear that recording. 



This could be a coincidence, but considering all the other things which were going on it is alarming. She was in danger and had certainly in the past been assaulted, then Tracy Police Department did not do a real investigation, she was in witness protection. I felt that her perpetrators could easily find her if they wanted to, by her voice and her story and George Webb reported some goings on at the hotel which indicated they knew where she was and were trying to intimidate her. They had fake police show up just like I have had here in Boise and her room was tossed. Task Force was a targeted individual and so is George Webb.

The report is she had some kind of brain bleed and seizure. Craig Christy and myself have had G.I. bleeds recently and I just had a bleed into an eye. DEWS, directed energy weapons, rat poison, anticoagulant medication, other medication and other substances can be used, but also massive stress, poor diet, exposure to chemicals including cigarette smoke, pot smoke and liver disease (alcohol) can all contribute.

What I am saying is when anyone is being targeted, has a history of being assaulted is found dead this should be highly suspicious. Intelligence and security contractors very clearly have methods to kill people so it looks like a natural un-facilitated death. The fact that someone harassed me with a pop up of what must have been a recording of a conversation or interview on Wednesday and and she died on Monday is odd and may be a threat message to me. They may have wanted to scare me into not writing about Shawn Christy's story or the gangstalking or the injustice I experienced in Alaska or the crimes committed against me here in Boise Idaho. It will not stop me. 

No comments: