A Raid With No Warrant to Search

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." Albert Einstein

I waited at home for the police to come with a warrant to search my apartment. They never searched it. This is because they knew there was nothing to find. If they searched and found nothing they would have no grounds for the bogus charges that the grand jury(Kangaroo Court) was coerced into indicted me on. Of course anywhere else I would have been sent for mental health counseling and the police and DA would not have bothered with me.

What did happen is just before Thanksgiving two police officers came banging on my door like they were conducting some kind of raid. Because of my neurological issues I have more than one sleep disorder. I do not awaken instantly. I am dizzy and nauseous when I wake up. I have to sit for a minute and clear my head. They kept banging away at my door. I was quite ill and was confused. I grabbed a blanket and headed down the stairs. My next door neighbor was at home for lunch and heard the whole thing. They know she leaves her door unlocked and they went in her place without a warrant thinking I might be there. Their German Shepperd almost got one of them. He told her the dog scared him and she told him he had scared the dog. Then she told him I was probably sleeping. When I answered the door they acted like they were on some kind of a raid. Where once again was the warrant to search my place. I immediately tried to call the same person at BHS I had talked to before. They made me hang up the phone. I did not know the phone was hung up backwards nor that he had answered the phone. He heard what they were saying to me. The male cop was quite nasty which was unwarranted as I was very cooperative. They did allow me to get my medications, but not really get ready to go. I was very ill and weak. I was handcuffed and put in a van. I was so ill I had to have help to get in it. Now, all they had to do was call me and tell me to come to the court house and I would have been there. It was only 6 or 7 blocks away. I was taken to the prison and they searched me and took my fingerprints. I was cold. They were not going to let me have my jacket siting the prison van is warm. I insisted and they gave me a prison jacket.

I had to have help getting in the van and out at the court house. I should have been in a hospital somewhere. They sat all of us in the jury box. I just sat and cried. I was very dizzy. Syncope is one of the symptoms of my neurodevelopmental disorder. I was in a lot of physical and emotional pain. I was confused and not sure what was going on. Why were they prosecuting a person who was mentally disturbed and needed help instead? I met the first public defender I had for a couple minutes. I plead, "not guilty". Now the circus called the Nome Court began. I could have never imagined that I would be the victim of such a corrupt legal system. I had heard the stories of the corruption, but I really thought it was rare and justice was usually served. I found out this idea I had of justice was wrong. The court in Nome is controlled by fascist interests in Nome. The judge and DA are controlled by the powers who be. If they do not do what these people want they will not have a job. In this type of situation the DA and judge are not serving the interests of the people, they serve the interests of those with money and power.

No comments: